JUSTice League

JUSTice League

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've resorted to shilling fan campaigns for diehard fans to have to watch this garbage 6 times.... SAD!

There were 5 people there when I went with the gf tonight.

Casual crossboarder here, I assume this is one of those parody accounts? No one could seriously expect normies to see a flick in theaters twice

It's not that uncommon. Most of my friends are normalfags and they all saw Thor Ragnarok twice.

>The expectation isn't hundreds of millions of dollars in box office returns, but we hope to get WB's attention, to let the know we love these characters, and we want to see more of them in the future
Yes, goyim. Keep paying to see our shitty movies. Don't listen to capitalistic shills who say vote with your wallets.

Gf and I went on Saturday night and it was the same. I wasn't sure if it was a new theater problem or a JUST problem

Well, now you know.

TAKING BETS

(1-10) WB finally fires Zack Snyder
(11-20) Zack Snyder decides to leave of his own "volition"
(21-30) Affleck leaves his role
(31-40) another main character leaves his or her role
(41-50) the entire franchise is hard-rebooted
(51-60) the entire franchise is "soft-rebooted" via Flashpoint
(61-70) Zack Snyder stays on but someone else is brought in to save the franchise by exercising more creative control over him
(71-75) the franchise is quietly suspended until more market research can take place
(76-80) the franchise is publicly suspended as a way to signal for audience support, but is instead castigated on Tumblr for being patriarchal
(81-90) Wonder Woman is hamfisted into the role of leader as a desperate bid for feminist praise and Gal's Down's Syndrome face becomes the poster child of an 80 year old studio for the next ten years
(91-98) Nothing happens and the DCEU continues as planned
Dubs: a main actor, writer, producer or director publicly creates drama
Trips: a main actor, writer, producer, or director is fired for misconduct or dies

Rollin'

Oh my.

lel

Isn't it sad that geek culture equates to defining yourself through being a consumerist

What are the chances that Infinity War makes twice as much money?

bye, Ben

It's falling apart spectacularly

>w-w-wait for infinity war...superhero fatigue won't get us, right guys??
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he still believes in superhero fatigue
lmaoing@your life

>BvS' 3 day total - $424 million
>JUSTice League's 11 day total - $481 million
It's pretty bad. Not to mention JL also has a bigger budget

You just know there's some Warner Bros. executive sat at a desk, rubbing his temples and lamenting how he just doesn't get why people aren't watching the new movie.

Wow congratulations you guys have gfs telling that didn't add any substance at all to the conversation

Seething.

U r reddit and I have a gf also my gf says u r reddit hahaha

>Superhero fatigue
>Meanwhile MCU has made over 2.5 billion this year from 3 movies

So, why is Marvel more popular? They were first? Is it because DC is trying to be more edgy? From the few capeshit movies I've seen, both are just as boring.

They had a strong first movie and actually took the time to make a universe

>capeshit

>Iron Man dominates the summer of 2008
>Implies that there will be an Avengers film in the future
>Each film after implies a shared universe

It's the name of the genre you autist.

I should showed my 4 girlfriends this post and we had a hearty laugh. And Justice League sucks or something

Thats actually pretty sad. The fans having to do their marketing for them.

Marvel is still promoting Thor Ragnarok almost a month after release.

>imagine being this frustrated with never having a gf

This is why nobody likes Sup Forums, you sad fuck.

I'm from Sup Forums you cow.

Go back to Sup Forumsmblr manchild

You realise that doesn't make you look any better.

>WHY DON'T THEY LIKE THIS MOVIE
>I HIRED ZACK SNYDER
>THAT FOUR CHANS SAID THE KIDS LIKED SNYDER

>hurr durr superhero fatigue
Logan made more than The Wolverine
GotG 2 made more than GotG1
Wonder Woman made loads of money
Spider-Man: Homecoming is the second highest grossing Spider-Man movie
Ragnarok made more than The Dark World

Why would anyone believe in superhero fatigue? Because of Justice League?

People talk about superhero fatigue because they are personally tired of superhero movies. The things they don't or won't realize are that 1) younger generations are joining the consumer base, and 2) other countries are gradually entering the market with larger middle classes. Superhero movies are the new Western - a genre that is currently experiencing a temporary golden age on the screen, but will never go away entirely.

You can just imagine a coked out Wharton alumnus screaming this into his phone

Marvel was smart enough to take time to build the characters for audiences. WB planned a Superman trilogy and tacked on heroes because they were chasing after the Avengers, but they didn't take nearly enough time or effort.

For example, they went straight to Batman vs Superman without building up their version of Batman. It felt empty.

>So, why is Marvel more popular?
Marvel didn't rush everything.
DC rushed everything.

I still refuse to believe this is real

people are sick of dark edgy shit, if its gonna be D&E it needs substance then, which capeshit cannot have. so its already fucked before its even filmed

I'm not paying to see this trash again. The scene with the boohoo;( sand nigger dindu nuffin sickened me to my core

It's gonna be funny when an ensemble of DC superheroes can't even compete with yet another Marvel capeshit that's already on its 3rd sequel.

300 million budget is just ridiculous.

holy shit lmao

They're resorting to Japanese idol faggotry.

>DC rushed everything.
Did they though? Because there was more time between Man of Steel and Justice League than there was between Iron Man and The Avengers.

>hire Snyder
>afterwards hire soygoy Whedon to fuck everything up

What could go wrong?

All of the avengers had their own movie before Avengers, meanwhile only Superman and wonderwoman had their own movies before Justice League.

its not that Uncommon

I participated in the Duece for the Goose campaign adn saw BR2049 twice because of the poor performance so it does happen

You don't need to give every character their own movie to make a good story. You don't watch Fellowship of the Ring and think to yourself "Man I just don't get this Boromir guy, maybe if they gave him his own prequel origin story I'd get him."

It's all about having good writers.

Another factor is that Marvel movies are much more kid friendly looking. Seeing trailers for BvS and JL, if I was a parent of kids under 11, I wouldn't really want to take them to see it.

That is a HUGE market.

Snyder is getting blacklisted

Surely that's just shit plan, rather than a rushed plan.

>You don't need to give every character their own movie

If the hero had his own comic before joining comic Justice League then yes they do

>Spider-Man: Homecoming is the second highest grossing Spider-Man movie
and the seventh worst

>then yes they do
Why? Why is it necessary for the movie to mirror the way in which a character was introduced in another medium?

Surely you realise that its perceived quality or lack thereof is immaterial to his argument.

let's kill Affleck

>Joss Whedon as the wreckage brother
Lost it.

This is terrible and I actually enjoyed JL, but let's do this.

>Just watched a rerun of JL animated series
>"For the Man Who has Everything"
>Batman, Wonderwoman and Superman all have nice interaction
>great fights, and amazing humanizations for Superman and Batman
>wow that was really great
>check Sup Forums and be reminded the DCEU we is shit
Holy hell! Why isn't Dinni and Timm in charge?!

yeah, user, i do. Im just mad.

You don't have to do it, but you do it if you want more profit

Lord of the rings would have been better if Aragorn, Legolas, Glimli etc. got their own movie before they united in fellowship

So you're saying that solo movies would be less financially viable AFTER the team-up movie, as opposed to before it?

Dini is too busy fapping to his IRL Zatanna waifu to do anything

Superhero fatigue only applies to DC movies user. Marvel knows how to make them movies fresh every year.

What? i'm clearly saying before it

kek that makes you look more autistic user kek.

>6 times
>one fucking ticket is 15 bucks
>asking people to spend 90 dollars on a shit movie

Millennials need to die.

You're saying that solo movies make less money if they come out before the team-up?

Did you know that this is the only screen adaptation of an Alan Moore story that Moore himself actually approves of?

BRUH.....

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

I donated $50 to Zackie, match me!

Bro now you're speaking in riddles. I'm saying they get more profit if they set up the team up movie with movies for the individual members first

I don't want Cyborg, I want stoic black John as Green Lantern played by Idris Elba and Im not joking.
I don't want Fagsh, I want Manhunter
I don't want no fucking non white DUDE BRO LMAO Aquaman, want respectable king Aquaman.
DINI! do it now!

The point of a team up capeshit flick is the coolness of seeing characters you've come to enjoy on the screen together. You make 4 or 5 individual movies around single characters. At best a given person likes them all and comes super pumped up. Probably they like 2 or 3 and come pretty excited. But if they even like one enough, they'll come to see where their story fits in. Marvel had a pile of such characters with their own devoted fans. DC had one, Superman, with a lot of Superman fans not exactly thrilled about the MoS version but willing to play along.

Great, sequel time comes and "hey guys, we're adding in a half baked Batman we redid for this." Shit, ok, still mainly a Superman movie. "Guys, we're giving this half-baked Batman top billing and making it more a half and half movie." Fuck. OK, maybe I can deal with that if they devote a lot of time to Superman. "Guys, hey, here's WW in it too." Fuck. At least it's Superman. It's really already everyone we'd give two shits about in JL except maybe Flash. Then fuck up Flash.

No one went to see it because they don't care about this version of the characters and they pretty much already saw it. The only place they should look for blame it at the very top at WB. That won't happen so they're fucked.

Hard to believe, the man's borderline insane and hates everything

Man of steel 2013
Justice League 2017

Iron Man 2008
The Avengers 2012

What is the difference? Civil War didn't come out in 2011.

I'm not grapefruit memer, but Thanos does kind of look retarded there. He's just another big guy in a big suit of armor.

Haha, who needs more tens of millions anyway? ha ha!

ha ha ha, ah, no. I'm not spending the best part of a hundred quid on any movie, this is madness.

jesus, don't be a bitter little william

you're in too deep son, we're going to have to pull you out

Jesus christ this is sad.

>please spend your hard earned money on this movie we wasted tons of money on that we didn't earn at all so we can keep receiving and wasting hundreds of millions of dollars or we might not have enough cocaine to shovel up our noses next year
ouch, please, stop, my arm can only rotate so far!

Not the same user, the biggest and most important difference is simply how much audiences cared about THESE VERSIONS of beloved characters. Do you really believe anyone is a diehard fan of batfleck? We know some people really like the Cavill Superman (I actually think he does a good job) and others love WW based on her movie, but no one cares about Aquamomoa! No one! And nobody knew that Flash and Cyborg would be surprisingly decent because they weren't given time to shine - not even a short film a la Villeneuve's 2049 prequels - so there was little to no hype.

If you told me that an Avengers movie was coming out, and there were no prequels, I would not give a SHIT about Thor, Captain America, or anyone else. It would have made a quarter of its box office without those films to make people know the characters in their newest incarnation.

I went to see the movie last Sunday afternoon with a bunch of friends. There were literally 20 more people in the theater.

>for you

I'm doing my part