#powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck racism and fuck white people

>The Nazis hated blacks
>implying

How did they handle him meeting Hitler?

>people use Owens as an example of "the master race" being btfo when Germany dominated the 1933 olympics.

WE

>Ooga Booga Muh Dik: The Movie

>In a 2009 interview, German journalist Siegfried Mischner claimed that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Führer shaking his hand before the latter left the stadium. Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s. Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: "That was one of my most beautiful moments." Mischner added "(the picture) was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand!" According to Mischner, "the predominating opinion in post-war Germany was that Hitler had ignored Owens, so we therefore decided not to report on the photo. The consensus was that Hitler had to continue to be painted in a bad light in relation to Owens." [31] For some time, Mischner's assertion was not confirmed independently of his own account,[32] and Mischner himself admitted in Mail Online that "All my colleagues are dead, Owens is dead. I thought this was the last chance to set the record straight. I have no idea where the photo is or even if it exists still."
>However, in 2014, Eric Brown, British fighter pilot and test pilot, the Fleet Air Arm's most decorated living pilot,[34] independently stated in a BBC documentary "I actually witnessed Hitler shaking hands with Jesse Owens and congratulating him on what he had achieved."[35] Additionally, an article in The Baltimore Sun in August 1936 reported that Hitler sent Owens a commemorative inscribed cabinet photograph of himself.[36]
>Later, on October 15, 1936 Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City remarking that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

Isn't this movie fakenews? Didn't Hitler shake the guys hand and give him his medal personally? Whereas when he went back to Amerikkka the President ignored him and he was treated like a dog?

yes

Man, the propoganda is strong..

The title is a wordplay. First, it refers to the race, the olympic competition of who runs faster, and secondly, to the German obsession with biological race. Powerful indeed.

Hitler still thought the Aryan race was supreme, but his stated goal was to wipe out jewish degeneracy and rule over other races, not world wide genocide.

Hitler and most of his cabal weren't even Aryan themselves lol

Wait, Chadwick Boseman isn't in this flick? I thought he was every historical kang?

>rule over other races
>not world wide genocide

Well considering the Nazis were quite happy exterminating Slavs for living in the "wrong" place, I doubt that, had they been completely victorious early in the war, the 'degeneracy' wiping would have been limited to just the Jews.

Neil Degrasse is that you?

what he means is that hitler wouldn't send the whole german army to africa and south america to exterminate every single one of the people living there, the slavs were in his backyard though

I wonder if they will have a scene where he sticks out his hand to Hitler and when Hitler doesn't shake he grabs his hand and says "you got summa dem tiny ass hands Hitluh" and walks away smiling with the amen break playing.

>The same countries that boycotted the 1933 Olympics went on to kick Germany's ass in WW2

>what he means is that hitler wouldn't send the whole german army to africa and south america to exterminate every single one of the people living there

Nah, he'd have left that to the Italians

What was that movie Lucas paid for out of pocket that flopped?

Fucking this hitler didn't hate blacks he just loved "aryans" he did hate the gypo's and jews though.
The italians doing any work doubt it.

Wrong.
Red Tails

why the fuck does wikipedia have a map for two countries

>implying that he wouldn't wipe out the dagos himself to achieve complete rule over Europe
Hitler was already stretching out his resources trying to take over Europe. He would have left America to the Americans, African to the Africans, Asia to the Asians, etc.
The Third Reich had many treaties in place with the Middle East and South America, and Japan was pretty much given free rule in its conquest of mainland Asia. I doubt the Nazi war machine would have any steam left to take on the rest of the world (at least not immediately)

>Russia didn't kick Germany's ass

You ok Fritz? You're not really still sore about being absolutely decimated decades ago, right?

Howard the Duck

Go debate on /his/ if you want. You made a retarded statement and got called out.

when will true nazi sports kino be made?

What's he running from? The police XD?

look up Operation Barbarossa

The commie's K/D ratio was like 1/4. They were a joke who kept throwing unwilling bodies at the Germans and were given supplies by the UK and US.

K/D doesn't win wars, throwing men at your enemy does

it was 1.4:1, not 1:4 you braindead amerimutt

>everyone boycotts olympics
>the few countries that went dominate
RMMT

>Hitler still thought the Aryan race was supreme
the Aryan race was just an ideal that Germans strived towards, an ideal that ironically is still pushed in media today

The rest of the World was already doing that indirectly, Germany missed out on colonization of Africa.

AHHH HELP ME CAPITALIST WEST THE GERMANS ARE ALMOST AT MOSCOW

All the major countries attended. All the modern best Olympic teams attended. The only teams that boycotted were literal shitholes and no-names. France, Scandinavia, britian, Japan, Switzerland, all the big ones went. Nice try tho fag. Just accept it. The Nazis we're in fact the master olympians

Stupid fucking commie.

>an ideal that ironically is still pushed in media today
But brown people arent aryan

>brown people arent aryan
uhm

peruANO

>Watching this movie
>Jay-Z song comes on during a training montage
>"Race, uh"
>"Ya got to keep pace"
>"There be fly Aryan honies all over the place"

Who thought this was a good idea? God damn. Modern music totally breaks my immersion when watching period pieces. Same for Django Unchained.

they made Hitler bitch out when Owens won.

>great patriotic war is literally one of the worst events in russian history
>some western middle class communist faggot straight out of college argues that it was "badass" and how they kicked nazi ass

Found the grandpappys of every cuck in this thread

Why are "white nationalists" always so obsessed with blacks? Their dicks, their tweets, their sexual habits, etc.

>projecting

yo fuck the germans for colonizing africa

>Hear Hitler is evil my whole life
>it must be true since everyone's saying it
>Hear "Trump is evil" all day every day
>Know it's bs because the internet exists
>Media lies about Trump, what else are they lying about?
>Lie about Hitler, how deep does this go though?
>Surely the Holocaust is still real, but how can you be sure?
>mfw MSM creates the nazi sympathizers they claim to hate

Why do they do it? Destroy themselves like that?

Hitler was a kike.

It's funny because the Nazis treated him pretty well while his American comrades all called him nigger

that guy actually said hitler congratulated him and the US president did not. I can't find his quote

He wasn't. But you sure as hell are a burger intellectual

>Later, on October 15, 1936 Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City remarking that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

What the fuck. Hitler was a bigger bro than FDR?

Leave

#oscarbait

>Hitler didn't hate blacks
How can one actually believe this?

He specifically he hated the USA because it was "negrified" and blamed the jews for "bringing the negros into the rhineland with the goal of bastardizing the aryan race"

bet the kikes try to make it a nazis = bad movie

He hated racemixing, not the races themselves.

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

>my wh*Te ass is burning

>Movie featuring someone black
>comes out during black history month

that's just pathetic

>Hitler was a bigger bro than FDR
They were both leftie scum

How long are people going to cry about things that didn't even happen to them?

until all 6 million are avenged

I thought it was 6 billion?

Remember when it came out that he raped a girl at Penn State and then his "movie" fell off the map? lol

he knew the true jews were the negroes in america

he's an honorary Israelite

don't you ever forget the 6 trillion

this

>7 Me gusta - 3 commentarios
Spanish is so funny

This. Nobody in the government school system ever told me about the fucking civil war going on in Germany before World War II. Seems pretty relevant.

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What makes you recoil so hard, Schlomo? ;)

>hehe check out my special snowflake opinion
>i wanna be edgy but my mom said nazis are bad

@90771883
Why do Euromuslims hate hearing the truth?

>CIAnigger tries to make whites fight each other
like pottery

nobody's falling for your tricks this time, shlomo

>Hitluh

It's the little things that make me laugh

ah yes the good old
>genociding captured POWs is totally like killing soldiers in battle

The Germans BTFO everyone else in the medals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

Underrated

The trailer with BLM marches didn't help either.

>Alpinigger
>white

lol

why do all shitskins have such a massive inferiority complex?

>Same for Django Unchained

It was a legitimate stylistic choice because it was a meme movie. Race is supposed to be somewhat historical

>based Japan just trying to slice people