Files $20 million dollar lawsuit against Dick, former friends and Patreon

>Files $20 million dollar lawsuit against Dick, former friends and Patreon
>lawsuit drafted by a 3rd rate attorney
>mad because ex gf fucked Dick at a wedding
>"dick makes more money than me" so all of Patreon deserves to be suffer for no one liking me as much.
>no support from anyone but SJW
literally JUSTing himself

>being this much of a IA cuck

See you in Chicago m8

Maddox, just stop

>I FIND IT KIND OF FUNNY, I FIND IT KIND OF SAD

Maddox was a cool meme in 2007 but when he started making vids and podcasts that "lionized" image of him started chipping away and now he is sad as fuck pushing 40 years old.

>1st chapter
>literally ripped from a post on his website in 2003.

Literally who is giving either of them money? Is Patreon some kind of money laundering scheme, and e-celebs get a small percentage in kickbacks for pretending to be receiving it all?

There's chapters in that are just problems he brought up to dick on the old show

This reminds me of the Bill Nye situation. where you have a guy that used to be the shit,he turns sjw and it all comes crashing down.

>he's not big swingin dickhead
If you want to see something truly disgusting look at Chapo trap house patreon

>run an edgy website
>eventually stop updating it
>turn into a massive liberal because you are a shitskin(or jew?? what is he)

All of Maddox's arguments in the lawsuit have nothing to do with dick

>Claims Dick sabotaged sponsership with Harrys
Maddox has podcasts where Nigger is being dropped by white guys and fans of Dick brought it to their attention.

George is a Kardashian from Utah

>fucked at a wedding
i’ll never ever understand public sex ever. how do you not have time or the inhibitions to go back to a fucking hotel?

He picked her up at the wedding.

>e-drama
Christ, literal children roam this board.

Maddox threatened another youtube user for calling him "Orangutan" because he couldnt pronounce maddox's Armenian name

Jesus Christ. I thought Sup Forums's brand of humor had made Maddox irrelevant over a decade ago but here he is with the same old shtick.

Wowee, what a cuck and a faggot

>how's that for irony?

Based Jim

This. I honestly thought he looked like a badass when i didnt see him. Now all i see is a tiny Armenian cancer patient who is a shell of his former self.

I'm glad jim is part of the dick show family. Him and Sam

>involved in an e-lawsuit in your 40s
New fucking low maddox

He picked the girl up and they had sex in a hotel room not the wedding.
How beta do you have to be to get mad that a woman you havent seen in 3 years has sex with other men. He never got over her and he fired dick because of it.

>I used to check his website every day

The lawsuit is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Maddox turned into a blubbering pussy.

The best part about him is he's not even political, he just likes to laugh at spergs.

For old fags, this is what eBaums did to YTMND. EB said that YTMND fan attacks were made by the owners of YTMND when they didnt. Even though ytmnd was in the right, EB had to be a blubbering vagina and the site lost ALL credibility(in the sense of the owners reputation)

>condemns rape
>has entire chapter dedicated to a rape joke

Maddox LOST

The sovereign citizen series is 10/10

>accuses dick off supporting rape based on a fan created thread on his message board
>has entire chapter in HIS OWN book dedicated to a rape joke.