ITT best Sup Forums memes of 2017

ITT best Sup Forums memes of 2017

>Riley Stearns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know the story of this guy. Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

Scoopsposting had its moments. Especially since it pissed liberals on Sup Forums so much that they would always spam that boring "Altright manbabies complain..." image.

Baneposting is eternal

Sneed

youtu.be/xFeJU2fIKlY

YAG

This, I keep seeing it all the time but I was afraid it was too late to ask. Looks like someone got cucked and now is making a mess of himself on Instagram?

Riley Stearns - filmmaker and former husband of actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead (he'd been banging that prime ass since she was 18) has been somewhat pissed because she was fucking actor Ewan McGregor (Trainspotting, Fargo series 3, a whole lot of great films) BEFORE she divorced him. He's gone full terminator-mode now, roiding up and working on his jiu-jitsu while he threatens them both. Good times

WHEN I DIE, FUCK IT

I WANNA GO TO HOGWARTS

Litty

a fake account posted a bunch of shit and UK tabloids are running with it because it involves a UK celebrity.

this

He was a lowkey meme for as long as I remember because he used to be just this an absolute dweeb who somehow scored mew. They divorced earlier in the year after mew had a "sexual awakening" during the shooting of Fargo S3. Riley continued to be a lowkey meme even after news of mew hooking up with Ewan McGregor surfaced. Some user shoped and last Monday Daily Mail and every other British rag imaginable has reported on it as an actual post that was deleted

This was just really sad.

new

Is he 14 years old?

Soyboy and how triggered it makes white liberal "males"

DAMN, brian peppers looks like THAT...

I'm still confused. Were we supposed to be impressed by a guy seeing stuff?

It's a pretty unfunny meme desu. Numale still sounds a lot funnier.

Had your testosterone level checked, lately?

Party rockers in the house tonight

>I’ve seen things you couldn’t imagine blah blah
Yeah, cool, dude

Love this meme