West World

Logan did nothing wrong, he just wanted to bond with his bro and fuck a few robots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre right, if his bro wasnt such a soy boy that fell in love with a robot, things would have been better for him

Seriously, what kind of pussy goes white hat their first time through?

Way to waste $50k.

I really liked Logan despite him being an asshole, he always tried to extend the olive branch to William when things went too far.

I never understood, did Logan die when he sent him off with the horse or what happened?

He'd eventually hit the edge of the bubble, the park operators would notice, and they'd return him to normal size.

Oh god, I missed this meme.

White hat first round is the way to go, just like video games.

>white hat first
Learn the ropes, see how it feels
>black hat second
Be dastardly, fuck and kill like a loon
>red hat last

How can you be an asshole to literal NPCs?

The whole point of the park is shoot at robots and fuck the robots.

I'm sorry, red hat?

What the fuck is red hat?

So how come he still married his sister then and got hold of the Westworld company? I mean that was a pretty bitch move to his brother-in-law.

Seriously. Logan wasn't even a bad dude. He just wanted the guy to just fucking chill the fuck out on vacation. I would've fucked that one chick at the start but nah
>M-my friends are waiting

>no more young will
>no more logan

Seriously though, what the fuck was this thing
It made inhuman noises and tanked a ton of bullets

>rape the robots in front of children and white hat guests
>eat their flesh
>bathe in their blood
>wear their skin like Buffolo Bill
>kidnap children and kill and rape them
>fuck your horse
>act like god to towns showing them you cannot be killed and make them do your own bidding
>have your own plantation of slaves
>make your slaves eat robot soup
>find hidden cabin and kill the Ford robots
>perhaps even enslave the guests too, especially the children

>Logan did nothing wrong
>didn't rape Dolores in front of William

BASED

Honestly, West World was pretty good as long as you skip all the Maeve parts.

He was a bad dude because he was ruining the experience for a first timer. If you are playing an rpg, would you enjoy your friend loading a fully leveled char and just speed running and doing a bunch of degenerate shit causing chaos and confusion when you are content with doing a vanilla quest and exploring the world? Fuck logan, he's a piece of shit and tried to ruin his friends experience and could have seriously injured/killed him in the process.

Well, yeah, I guess that'd earn you a red hat.

Man, WW better have had a fucking Steam achievements list or something/

Is he the dude from Punisher?

Yes

Not rocking a checker board hat and just going full good tard.
You make me sick!

>RPers are real people too! :(
He just wanted William to min/max to get the most experience out of the park.

I wish Felix and Sylvester weren't part of that shit storyline,

A checkerboard run probably locks you out of shit. Bandits consider you a pussy, while townsfolk won't let you alone with their daughters.

Of course that's just an angle the company plays so you have to split things up into multiple runs...

>tfw WW is the kind of show where there's a ton of moral "quandaries" that turn out to be nothing more than bad writing by some dudes who keep forgetting that making a machine human-shaped doesn't make it human, any more than the fucking imps in Doom need a BLM movement

Doesn't look like anything to me.

That was me

Logan and Liam's relationship was probably the only good thing about Westworld. Anthony Hopkins is great but his plot was shit.

Whats so weird is that Bladrunner does it so fucking well. I truly care for Joe, Deckard, and Joi. Yet they are all (debatably) human shaped robots.

I fucking despised the robots in WW because they all acted so shit, and Ford “it was all according to my keikaku” programing shit, I could never rid the idea of them basically being toasters.

>ywn join the Confederados and blow up cactus eaters

God that nigger power trip bullshit felt so phony and forced.
I was cool with it up until she started with those 2, MONUMENTALLY stupid fucking worker peons. Especially the chink.

Like, at the points where Maeve was vulnerable and they could have done something...just. There were SO many illogical decisions happening.

Is this what watching The Phantom Menace was like

You gotta think they built support for at least one CSA restoration storyline.

>Is this what watching The Phantom Menace was like
SW:TPP is a misunderstood masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA

Wasn't the chink just another part of Hopkins's master plan?

At least that explains all of his retarded actions to let Maeve do whatever the fuck she wanted.

well this show was forgotten fast

does anyone even care about the next season or have they cancelled it yet

>Production on the second season is expected to begin in July 2017.[22]

>The story has been planned to last up to five seasons by the writers and producers.[63]

All of the plot points were solved in the finale, there isn't really any reason to keep going unless people are really invested in Maeve finding her robot daughter that doesn't exist.

He was either part of Hopkins plan or the weakest, stupidest, most PATHETIC human in the park.

I loathed how stupid he had to be in the show to make Maeve work. I liked the rest of the show too. Honest. But the chink drove me nuts watching him do that shit.

I wish he killed himself after watching Maeve and pals go on the murder spree at the end. We didnt even get that

fffffuck that guy.

>people are really invested in Maeve finding her robot daughter that doesn't exist

>it's going to take six episodes to the entire season before she arrives at this "heartbreaking" revelation

Because Logan was a fuck up who his family hated. Besides, everything that happens in Westworld is seen as just a game, Logan bitching about what happened in Westworld would just come off as little boy fighting about his friend not playing fair.

>paying 50 grand to fuck robots when you can pay 50 bucks to fuck real people

I didn't get this show. The robots even looked like shit.

the very definition of dishonest television

They had a similar premise in Dollhouse. The clients would ask why they would want to drop five figures on one of their 'programmed' girls when he could have dozens for less. Their rationale is that, to the girl, her love for him would be authentic.

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Who do people find Delores attractive?

But the robots in Westworld are literal robot whores.

The ones at the whore house are, but I'm sure there are dozens of other you can seduce or rape, and it's give you the sense of doing it in real life without the consequences. You can extend it to most of the other activities, too. You don't feel much if you were shooting moving targets, but knowing that in the machine's limited understanding, it's a life or death situation. That's the way I rationalize it, anyway.

I think most people went for the novelty and also the idea of running around the wild west completing quests, who doesn't want to do that?

>Feudal Japan
>Rome
>Feudal Europe
Where else?

Its been a long time since I've seen it. What the fuck was the point of her story? She just has the guys increase her stats all the way, they agree for some reason and thats when I stopped paying attention

>they agree for some reason
umm maybe they're not misogynistic robophobic pigs like you