COULD THIS be ANYMORE OF A FRIENDS THREAD?

COULD THIS be ANYMORE OF A FRIENDS THREAD?

Stop "ironically" discussing shows that are "unironically" shit. If twenty years from now, people start talking about TBBT in the same manner, they would be dumbasses, but in discussing this show, you are just as stupid as they would be.

>tfw no friends

here's your thread OP

>tbbt = friends

You're this dumb

>tfw gen z plebs are so steeped in irony they can't comprehend people liking something for what it is

It's just as shitty. I'm sorry nostalgia has played tricks on you, but Friends was the show that dumbass normies watched. People with IQs above 90 knew it was total trash and it was mocked like TBBT is mocked here. If you're too young because you were a kid when you watched it, you have somewhat of an excuse, but you only have to watch it today to find out it really is that shitty.
And some people like TBBT for what it is. Doesn't make them any less plebs.

it's basically Friends just a nerdier version

Ross "The Boss" Geller is ALWAYS right.

They WERE on a break.
It WAS his sandwich.
Chandler should have PIVOTed.

What are you favorite shows user?

no it's funny and i'm smarter than you. cry harder faggot

>They WERE on a break.

Doesn't make fucking someone other than "the love of your life" okay

The Simpsons, King of the Hill, ST:TNG, Seinfeld, Are You Being Served, Blackadder, South Park, The Office. I can't think of any else at the moment.

Fucking anyone aside from Rachel is always a good decision.

then go make a thread about one of those shows instead of complaining like a bitch

Those post convinces of a few things: that's it's not b8, that you actually believe it, and that it's not true.

Nigga you gay?

Those post convinces of a few things: that's it's not b8, that you actually believe it, and that it's not true.

No :D

I'm less convinced now that it's not b8. If you're going to mimic me, you can at least correct my typos.

Do you have friends user?

>If you're going to mimic me, you can at least correct my typos.
I wouldn't want to make you feel bad about your inferior intelligence.

>I wouldn't want to make you feel bad about your inferior intelligence.
If that's your actual motive, why would you say that, then?
Yes. Relevance?

No, I'm not a desperate faglord like you so I wouldn't fuck that bitch.

Monica > Phoebe > All other women on the show > Rachel

>If that's your actual motive, why would you say that, then?
If you were smarter you'd know why.

I don't think you do

>pheobe

Yeah, you're gay

K

>I don't think you do
Why?

probably cause you're a negative nancy

Did somebody say HOT MEAL?

My friends do complain about that. Still, it bothers me that there are basically never ever TBBT threads, and when there are, it's just shitposting about memes, while people seriously discuss Friends here, or in a way that indicates they really don't know it was just as shitty as TBBT is today.

What are your friends names?!

Nick and Arman. Anything else?

Friends is good though, but whatever dude. And I like all the other shows you mentioned. You actually want TBBT threads? Wtf man

You made that up

>tfw my country has it in eternal reruns on a specific channel
>2 episodes every Saturday and Wednesday
>watched it with my dad as long as I can remember
Feels pretty fucking comfy to be honest famalam

>Friends is good though
Nostalgia or retardation.
>You actually want TBBT threads?
No
No

FRIENDS>Seinfeld for two reasons; FRIENDS is actually funny, whereas Seinfeld is not, and the characters are actually likeable and not deserving of a slow and painful death. All the Seinfeld characters are assholes. There's one episode where they laugh at a fat guy who's being carjacked and make fun of him and record him with a camcorder.

This is why you only have two friends

They're both great
>All the Seinfeld characters are assholes
That's the point. Also Kramer wasn't really an asshole was he?

You sound like a woman

>whereas Seinfeld is not
Come on, nigger. Seinfeld is great.
>likable characters makes anything good/bad
Not a poltard, but you really really sound like a woman.

>FRIENDS is actually funny
Stopped reading there. People who laugh at Friends should be killed or sterilized.
>This is why you only have two friends
Maybe. I'm really interested in more, however.

Kys

This is getting pathetic dude. See anyway i'm leaving this thread cause its just you being asspained now. i'll check back in a couple hours

I meant to say NOT interested in more.

>catalog is full of capeshit, poltardianism, fap threads, why didn't?, CP posting and ebyn crabbit maymays
>some hopeless retard is shitting up one of the very few threads about actual cinema/TV because he doesn't like that particular "le playbayan" show
I don't even like Friends that much, but I hope you get ass cancer, autismal fagtron.
>unironically likes dumpster fire shit like Office and AYBS
The bad kind of ass cancer.

Frasier >= Seinfeld > FRIENDS >>>> TBBT Seasons 1-3 >>>>>>>>> TBBT Season 4 onwards

>Niles you absolutely have to taste this cock - it's sensational
>mwahahaha ZANZIBAR
Frasier is prime mental midget material.

>>unironically likes dumpster fire shit like Office and AYBS
Wrong, but when you actually have to say what you like, you get faggots like you who just attack it without giving an indication of what they think is good.

>but when you actually have to say what you like
But nobody is interested in what your special snowflake tastes are ITT. It's a Friends thread. Make another thread about something you enjoy. Or make a "Friends suck" thread if your autism is that severe. What is the point of shitting up this one?

>But nobody is interested in what your special snowflake tastes are ITT.
Somebody asked, you ass, so that's literally wrong. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said what it was.
>What is the point of shitting up this one?
I want to shame people for liking this garbage. Sometimes, I get people to admit it's shit. If I tried this in a thread about a show that was actually good, people would either ignore, or come to me with spirited defenses. I'm not getting that there, so I think people in their hearts know this show is shit.

Rachel was such a bitch in the early seasons.

>I think people in their hearts know this show is shit
People just don't want to engage with a raging autistic teen that tries to be elitist about fucking sitcoms.

My experience with other shows has given me the opposite experience.

I leave episodes on the background whenever i'm bored. always a good time

oh no did it hurt your feefees? how about a gallon of soy to cheer you up?