Dude just look at art and you can win any battle lmao

>dude just look at art and you can win any battle lmao

Are you fucking serious? THIS is the quality of the pre-Disney Star Wars EU? This is the garbage you nerds were sad to lose? Pathetic.

I'm glad Disney took over. George was letting you retards get away with murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3wpkCt2Ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm glad Disney took over. George was letting you retards get away with murder.

But Thrawn is still in the Disney canon, and he still looks at art to win battles.

This was confessedly was a dumb idea, and really not necessary because Thrawn didn't have to have any gimmick to make himself special outside of being a non-human, as he was the first instance of the EU trope of the Imperial commander who was the smartest guy in the room. Still a great character. OP, are you reading the Thrawn trilogy now?

Why do you think Sup Forums is full of master strategists user?

Is that guy a white supremacist?

>[character] felt their jaw drop
>[character] shrugged
>[character] was confused by something obvious

Timothy Zahn is a hack.

thrawn is canon in disney EU too

just not part of the post-empire storyline

Fuck off Disney kike with your formulated PR threads

The books all sucked but KOTOR and Republic Commando was the greatest loss

The greatest loss is that Star Wars used to be filled with real people who had real emotions in a real world with real motivations. Now, they just hand wave away motivations so that the characters can become convenient plot devices as needed.

No he got kicked out of the Chiss (blue people) empire for being too good at his job so the Empire was like "hey want a job?"

KOTOR is still canon, it's just set so far in the past that it doesn't really matter. Republic Commando is semi-canon, see youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3wpkCt2Ms

>KOTOR is still canon,
Are you sure about that?

yeah dude because emperor rip off and vader rip-off are so much more compelling anatagonists

fuck off

There's a million things Disney didn't bring back, but you chose one of the things they actually did.

Wish they hadn't, every episode he's all "just according to keikaku" and then nothing ever comes of it and in reality the Empire has just gotten BTFO and he doesn't seem to care.

HK-47 appears in one of the mobile games which isn't "core canon" like the films but only features characters that exist in the canon.

That doesn't mean it's canon. The NewEU is constantly making references to "legends," but that doesn't mean it's "canon." Everything in the EU except Clone Wars and TOR was made non-canon.

He's in TOR.

The point is, KOTOR is non-canon.

But there's shit like Darth Bane in the Clone Wars cartoon, rendering it canon again, and without a reboot of him like we got with Thrawn, the previous stuff is the only backstory.

TOR is not canon either. It only continues to exist because of a pre-Disney deal with Lucasfilm and because it still makes some money.

Huh. I wasn't aware of this.
>rendering it canon again
I don't think that's how it works. It's not like it matters.

But it is.
Everything except the OT and Prequel movies and the Clone Wars CGI show were rendered "Legends," i.e. not canon.
And the Clone Wars CGI show had Yoda go to a Sith temple or some shit and talk to Darth Bane's ghost or whatever, bringing him back into canon. Just like that post-TFA Thrawn book and Rebels brought him back into canon.