REBOOTING THE DCeU

This is the greatest Batman story ever written and would be the greatest Batman movie ever made. In case you’re not familiar, here are the spoilers:

Batman is dead and his consciousness is taken to a metaphysical funeral where he sees himself die across dozens of different lives. A guide is explaining each life to him one by one. One life Catwoman kills him after falling in love with him Robin Hood style, another life shows Alfred is the Joker and Batmans rogues gallery is a bunch of cheapy theatre actors commiting fake crimes to keep Bruce busy, and the others show every other Batman of all his different incarnations dying in a variety of ways. All of them are of varying heights, builds, looks, etc. but all of them carry the soul of Batman to their death.

At the end of the book, its revealed that the guide who is explaining the funeral to Bruces consciousness is his mother, and that whenever Batman dies (which is inevitable), he is reborn as Bruce in a different time/multiverse/what have you. His only reward for being Batman is 8 years of happiness with his parents before watching them die and being reborn as the Bat once again, which Bruce has no choice in.

This would be an incredible starting point for a nee DCeU, would allow multiple actors to take on the role, and gives credence to the multiversal aspect of the symbol of how “anyone” can be Batman.

Does CIA appear in every bat life or just the kino ones?

Just stop with superhero movies Im so tired of them

Technically CIA Agent Bill Wilson could exist in every conceivable Batman universe

wasn´t CIA actually supposed to be deathstroke in a future film?

I remember reading this back then, it's too weird to be a movie, they'd never do it

>To dark

Batman need more jokes and more funny moments.

This would never happen in the MCU, ergo everyone would hate it. Batman isn't cool anymore anyway.

Maybe bill wilson is slade wilson’s brother and Batman has to team up with CIA after he is initially defeated in battle by deathstroke. Bill and Slade grew up training together like the two brothers in The Accountant and only Bill has the insight into Slade’s fighting style to help Batman train to defeat Deathstroke at the climax of the film.

>here are the spoilers:

>Batman is dead and his consciousness is taken to a metaphy

with the popularity that the actor was getting for game of thrones i could see this happen

Sounds like what a moron would think pretentious bullshit would would be.

Maybe it could be a trilogy revolving around the wilson brothers relationship and Batman more in a support role instead of he star, like Han Solo in Star Wars

Sounds like too weird of a premise for the usual capeshit crowd

Episode 1 Batman and cia team up to defeat deathstroke. In episode 2 deathstroke teams up with ban to defeat cia and Batman. In episode 3 Batman and bane team up to defeat deathstroke and cia.

t. Snydercucks

MUH SPLOSIONS AND BIG CGI MONSTER

kino

sounds so fucking stupid, but I guess this is deep for the capeshit Sup Forums crowd

btw, fuck off and kys crossposter

A lot of anger for an Chinese image board poster

nothing more than the expected amount

Ummm, the greatest Batman story is The Long Halloween. Too bad it'll never be adapted. Or better still, actually. Fuck WB

Sounds too high-concept for the capeshit crowd.

They should add in Batman Beyond, somehow.

I'd say I'd like a animated adaptation but after what they did with the Killing Joke I'm not so sure anymore

An actual Pleb, holy shit.

I have the slipcase edition of Gaiman's Sandman ans even I think this Batman storybis a bit overrated.

>ans even
>storybis a bit
what did he mean by this?