Has there ever been a worst casting choice then this...

Has there ever been a worst casting choice then this? They spend $180 million on the movie with some of the most impressive special effects possible but get the cheapest ugliest cast that are horrible for the role and have no chemistry.

>most impressive special effects possible
U wot m8?

She's beautiful to me.

she's not an actress

You're right about the miscasting but very wrong about the special effects.

Please don't bully Dane

The cunt tried to impersonate keanu reeves the whole movie.

He's so focused on voice acting he forgot about actual acting.

>run out of money
>Delevigne has to sing during the credit roll

I've been told I look like Dane, is this a good thing? (It was a qt who told me so too)

>then

Look at those profiles

Post pics

Guy doesn't have the look to be a lead actor though.

Do you think this movie would have worked with Bruce and Milla instead? (pretending they weren't so old)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It would have been cute having the 2 protags as them, and would have solved a lot of the movie's issues, but not enough of them.

It needed someone like Titanic era Leo. They're obviously trying to make Dane into a superstar but he's still just that creepy fuck from capeshit

Isn't that the question of the day?

It was avatar level, years ago it would have been impressive but nobody cares about effects anymore

Cara is fine but the guy who looks like an autistic 15 year old what the fuck? I thought it was like a joke that he acts like some badass fuck machine but then it was really weird that people in the movie acted like he actually was one. Then I looked it up and the character in the comics actually was a handsome fuck machine and it's played completely straight but with an ugly kid playing the role.

Wonder how many circumsized dicks he had to suck.

>its an OP makes a thread for the 10th time in the hopes Dane actually sees his shitposts
Uncreative desu.

>Look mommy, I'm acting!