How can they fall so far?

How can they fall so far?

>loses king of the hill
>loses xfiles
>loses malcolm in the middle
>loses scrubs
>loses 30 rock

b-but at least we have another original product about a black transgender bringing down the patriarchy! By the way we know we're losing all our actual good shows and films but we're going to need you to pay extra goy!

It's up to the production companies to agree to a contract by Netflix. Probably why Hulu now has 3 out of 5 of those shows. Netflix has some okay documentaries. The "Netflix Originals" suck ass though. The Punisher has been okay.

>You may always cancel your membership by going to your Account

They're getting cocky as fuck aren't they?

That's why I cut Netshit and now I use SlingTV
$25 gets me all the channels I want and $5 more gets me a DVR

And I'm talking CHANNELS not a small selection of shows Netshit can afford
I'm talking channel flipping and seeing what's fucking on

Netflix is literally funded by George Soros, don't even know why you even have a subscription still OP.

My mum pays it.

I still have xfiles, I watched it today.

>paying to download movies

Why do you think Disney is ramping up to shit all over them?

Nice try Trejo

can you elaborate on how slingtv works? i'm currently googling shit about it, but like, can i legit just pick the channels i want to have and pay whatever that costs? or are certain channels locked into tiers/premiums?

My biggest complaint is that they have maybe 2-3 actually Japanese movies left and fill the rest of the page with anime just to hide that fact. It's criminal.

theyve still got xfiles and malcolm in the middle, no?

Why would you not pie ate?

delete yourself phoneposter

how is this real lol how much do they pay to you shill their shit site
>hur dur i love flipping channels and seeing nothing on!

No, user. I'm talking about apple pie.
Who cares about Netflix when you have delicious leftover apple pie?

Netflix fucking sucks. I am truly baffled whenever I hear normies talk about their Netflix addiction. There is absolutely nothing on there worth watching, save for a handful of shows that could probably be binged in a two-week span. What the FUCK do they watch? They make it seem like there's endless quality content.

I got the blue package and I get Fox sports, cartoon network and adult swim, comedy central (which my local cable company doesn't even carry), TNT, TNN, TBS, AMC, USA, pretty much every channel I care about for $25, i don't give a shit about the food channel mind you, and I even get some extras like Animal planet and national geographic and history channel.

The trick is to have a smart TV or chromecast or roku so you can get the app. so the grid comes up and you pick a channel and it just tunes you in like you have cable, except it's all streamed.

Suddenlink Cable and Directtv want to charge me $100 for fucking channels I don't give a shit about like MTV AKA reality television and the food network, fuck them for $25 sling gets the job done.

hey go fuck yourself buddy, it works for me

>netflix originals arent great, even the good ones are forgettable
>revived shows like trailer park boys/fullER house/mst3k are all horrible (Arrested development s4 was aight tho but that was also one of their first originals)

At least they had the sense to murder Sens8 in it's fucking tranny crib.

interesting. so looking at their channels list, all i would want is: espn, espn2, nbatv, fx, amc, tnt, usa, elrey, fxx, tbs, cn/adultswim, viceland and nothing else.

would that be in the 20-25 range?

They have 2 packages I got the one without ESPN and yeah it's $25 and I paid $5 for the DVR

What does he mean by being "piggy" with it?

in prison they call fat autists like you piggies and they like to fuck them up the ass day and night

so sling orange looks decent but it has no usa, then sling blue doesn't have espn. if you want all the channels offered by both, do you have to pay $45?

so i see its actually 40 for both. interesting but i guess not cheap enough for me. the internet really just can't be beat.

wow this isn't a shill post

>I can't like something because if I ever do I have to be a shill

I got sling blue because I don't really care about ESPN

Stay mad fuccboi I'll watch Braveheart kino on Epix on my comfy couch

What I love about sling is that you can flip channels again and not go in looking for anything specifically, just go, "oh that movie is on I love that movie"
With Netflix you lose that, you have to be specifically looking for something

Ahahaha, that mangled toe

the moment they remove Bones, Supernatural, Gilmore Girls and The Office is when I unsub.

what's wrong with my toe?

Just look at it, the nail looks like a talon lmao

I think most pay for the conveniency, the same way people pay for sports channels

holy shit delete this shill thread

Wtf I don't see it?

Just got Hulu instead. Really enjoyed Futureman.

both are like that!

>a Sup Forums user at sling hired the Sup Forums cave troll to shill on Sup Forums

Hulu probably gives them better offers. That's why I have started moving towards Hulu more

meh

Like I said since I have channels.. it's different.
I have a huge collection of movies in my hard drive but I can never decide what to watch.
Now when I'm flipping channels and I see a movie I like is on I stop to watch it and it's a lot easier for me.

For example I have braveheart, obviously legendary kino, on my hard drive but I was channel flipping and saw it and now I'm watching it while shitposting

and for the last time I ain't no fucking shill you autist

Losing it's always sunny too

I wonder why we do that? Is it just easier to let someone else make the choice for us or does it feel more special if we're not the ones making the decision?

The same thing goes with music. Hearing a song on the radio, even if you've heard it 100 times, is somewhat better than listening to our own copy.

for me it's having too many choices. When I literally have 2 terabytes of movies on my pc I can't decide what to watch, nothing really gets me wanting to fire up my HDMI connection and put the movie on to play in the background while I lurk Sup Forums but the minute I see the movie is on I'll go right for it

this is what did it for me, i would watch always sunny while doing pretty much anything even going to sleep

fuck netflix and fuck black """people"""