Is it worth watching if i know the twist?

Is it worth watching if i know the twist?

There’s actually two twists so if you only know one it’s not spoiled

The movie makes no sense on the second watch. The twist is forced and contrived.

It's like going to take a crap and having the toilet pulled out from under you.

Wait, what's the second twist again. Is it that Olivia Williams fucked rushmore in the end.

No.

Underneath the toilet is the pipe, so you could just aim for it none the worst. The worst part would be being without your bidet attachment

just like most shamalama movies

Pipe isn't underneath though.

Name one plot hole caused by the twist.

>signs
Please try again pleb. He reminds me of Stephen king, a lot of misses, but a few kinos.

I've watched it again a few times, but only ever to show somebody that doesn't know the twist.
It never gets old watching their eyes widen.

I will say that I got a little more from it on the second viewing, you do see some of the cool stuff get set up. So I'd say to still give it a watch just so you can cross it off the list.

Just wait 6 months and you'll have forgotten the twist, that's what I do with all movies.

People like you should be put to death

I was only trying to help

Fuck you and your memory thats only as long as your facebook feed you little piece of shit.

Take that back or I'll get Mom

Its that the guy in the hair-piece is Bruce Willis the whole time.

twists dont make a movie good or not child

You mom is a poor bitch who shit out a retard. She isnt going to do anything.

You won't be saying that when your mother punishes you for being mean to me.

My mother died 10 years ago

Yes, although you'll miss out on the best thing about the movie. But knowing the twist changes the experience, those of us who watched it without knowing the twist wanted to see it again for the changed perspective the twist gives it.

Thank god she didnt has to see what an unfunny fuck her son has become

Thank god I watched the movie before I started visiting movie discussion boards

At least he's not a nigger