Why is she a man-hating turbo feminist now?

Why is she a man-hating turbo feminist now?

was there already a walking dead thread tonight and i missed it?

Yes OP she hates men that's why she is loyal to colleagues and friends who are men, and her major motivation hinges upon the vengeance of her husband, a man.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot

no dickhead, there wasn't

It was shit. The Mexican cunt shot a dude with a rocket launcher and it looked like a Syfy original movie

Pretty much. She's the perfect all-American wife. Seeing her pray church with Gabriel a couple seasons ago was kino.

>her pray church

>all-American wife

Pass. I'm an atheist, I can do without that, especially in the type of situation their in. Can't wait for the day being a Christian and American no longer becomes synonymous. I'll be in my cold grave before that happens.

Ironically, Syfy has a better zombie show these days

That show seemed alright, but never really watched it. It's in their fourth season. Does Sup Forums even talk about it?

im guessing no negan? im going to pass for the first time ever.

You're right. No Negan. Although that guy that was the leader of the Hilltop was finally put in his place.

I think you'll find that with most people now. The show was already dropping hard last season and now it's somehow even worse. I stopped watching a few episodes ago and really have no desire to pick it back up again. I thought I'd struggle through just to finish it, but I don't think I can bring myself to watch another episode.

I don't think enough people here watch it.

fucking overacting face contortionist

YOURE AN ANGRY TRAILER TRASH BITCH

WE GET IT!

This was the filleriest filler episode so far

I would both suck her toes and fuck her feet. Hot, hot, hot bitch.

even their shitty van helsing show is better than the borefest the walking dead has "become"

Wait theres another zombie show?

Did they ever do the scene where she tries to hang herself?

> wanting atheism to infect more people

A lack of spirituality leads to an empty existence than hinges on materialism and consumption as an outlet. It is inherently empty and erodes the spirit of man and society, the atheist slowly fades away as he ages, becoming an empty consuming husk that dies long before it's biological death approaches it.

It doesn't matter what religion you follow or what God you pray it. It just matters that you believe in something greater.