Are there any movie celebrities you boycott for personal reasons?

Are there any movie celebrities you boycott for personal reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PtkxHoga78
imdb.com/title/tt5103758/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goose getting cucked

Seth Rogens face makes me sick to my stomach so I boycott his movies bc I don’t want to vomit

This is what Luv saved him from. Confirmed best girl.

D R O P P E D

The guy from Xiu Xiu is pretty bad on Twitter

Are you saying that the actions of the actor or actress in question have rendered you, in some manner, triggered?

>expecting any woman with a public presence not to be liberal
It's like in their contracts or something.

The soy runner meme keeps coming true

I won't watch anything if Burn Gorman is in it at all >:(

I just looked on her Instagram and had to go like 300 pictures in from years ago to find that. Why were you even looking there

Not a huge loss since everything he is in sucks dick anyway, but if he’s in it I ain’t seein’ it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PtkxHoga78

>soy

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a piece of shit.

kek
dropped

i can guarantee you the big boy, the guy with the camo coat and flag boy would be fans of that flick
especially big boy

>being so leftwing that Hollywood is too far right for you
Seriously, how the fuck does that even happen?

Luv is always the superior choice

off the top of my head, Heidecker, Kumail Nanjiani, Patton Oswalt there's way more but i just dont really think about these people, also boycott isn't the right word more like avoid, considering you can't really boycott something you would've never paid for, also most of the people im drawn away from aren't even talented in the first place, which makes sense

You boycott actors because they don't hate black people?

I don't see a problem with this or the image in the OP.

His wife is the one that said Ben Affleck sexually harrassed her when she was a kid. Single handedly brought down the Rapist League. That's some Darkseid shit right there!

(pictured: her in lead panties, thwarting Superman)

Not always

>Heidecker
I normally don't give a shit when celebrities flaunt their stupid opinions in public, but Heidecker deserves the hate.

The whole schtick is that whenever the public caves, the jew just goes a step further. Rinse and repeat until tikkun olam, all goyishe cattle are subdued to YHWH and stop fighting each other so the messiah can finally present himself.

Yes. I don't support anti white bullshit.

Had to start boycotting Godzilla cause of this.

Godzilla never said that

>nu-male soy core is a faggot online
Imagine my shock.

>can't separate the artist from the art
Roman Polanski is a fucking scumbag that deserves to rot in jail but I still liked The Ninth Gate and Rosemary's Baby.

>Roman Polanski is a fucking scumbag
Source?

Cameron Diaz

don't ask me why

>Are there any movie celebrities you boycott for personal reasons?
No, can't really think of any. Unless it's stuff like Polanski. But current stars celebritied, no.

All Lives Matter.

BASED

Yours doesn't, nigger.

It's translated. The original speech was, "SKREEOOOOONK".

A literal whore is a dumb cunt, what a surprise. Is she still sucking jew cock for roles?

I don't believe you or the translater jews

Why do people pretend to like black people?

Anyone who grew up in a city should know what walking nightmares 90% of them are

It's not even a white thing, Mestizos in Brazil know how awful blacks are, Arabs in Egypt have been dealing with their bullshit for 5,000+ years, etc.

It's pretty fucking perverse that his most acclaimed film is about an evil old man who escapes justice after raping a little girl, and that Roman Polanski's life story is the exact same thing.

Haha Luv was the best girl, I knew it.

Not all black people thing and act the same, jackass.

95% of Hollywood had these posts when BLM was popular and shilled by the mass media.
It's just how women work, if she was in a different enviroment she would act differently

Is it true that any woman that supports BLM is a coal burner?

I went to school with a chill black dude who became a good friend of mine, I have zero reason to dislike them

I pirate my movies, you can say ive been boycotting HW for a while kek

How old is this post if it's even real

Because BLM hasn't been relevant in years, everyone pretty much washed their hands of the "movement" it's counter productive to the people that funded it now

>Egypt
>black

I hate murrican blaccs

are you sayin

niggers

more ana for me

the jews made her post that or they would've murdered her family. she never talked about it anyway

Why the fuck does nobody on Sup Forums have even rudimentary reading comprehension?

People don't even respond to posts anymore, they just respond to what they imagine the post said

The Egyptians weren't black, but the Egyptians have always had to deal with blacks

It's from like a year and a half ago. Had to scroll through a ton of pictures to find it

>ONLY FASCIATS CARE BOUT MURRICA

Nice ANTIFA

Well played

Most black dudes I've met have been pretty cool dudes, even the literal gangbanging niggers. The only ones I haven't liked have been crackheads and heroin junkies, but white people who do that shit are just as bad.

t. Lived in Dallas, Idaho, and Denver

Is the guy on the right wearing plastic gauntlets?
Why?

you guys don't really hate black people? right?

almost all of them now

>"u say fuck da police? dat make u patriot! :D"

nope.he ones that actually support it are usually black themselves.

>that fat guy in the middle

>Y'ALL WERE DICKWASHERS
I'm black and found that funny. What does that say about me?

This. I torrent anything that has sjw directors/actors in lead roles.

Nothing says "I love America" like "I fuckimg hate America, it should never have been created and I don't want to live there anymore"

the movement should just be named 'police brutality matters'.

This way they can justify ignoring black on black murders and the fact that 40+ percent of murders are committed by only 13 percent of the population (blacks).

I grew up in Houston, and can only agree. Even the blacks I know despise each other.

Social instinct is strong in women, they will always go the path of least resistance in politics, they are biologically the "peace maker" preventing the tribe from dying off from in fighting.

Example all women in the 50's were conservative and in the 2000's they're all the exact same type of liberal.

If conservatism ever becomes socially acceptable they will just switch back again.

Roman Polanski. If he would just serve his sentence, I'd be fine with watching anything he makes, but I'd hardly consider counting the inability to enter a country as being punished enough.

Someone post the stats regarding chimps and crime in the US.

Naomi Watts because her "son" is a tranny

no, that would be racist. blm seems worthy of hate though

I thought it said "Guyana" for a second, was hoping he would start Jonestown 2

>tfw after Hurricane Katrina

HOL UP

I'm big into sports and used to watch a lot of ESPN up till trump won (personally I didn't care who won I hate politics) and then I watched a bunch of the personalities go from normal to raving lunatics. Pic related was the worst offender. I turned to her show one day and the first thing I hear come out of her mouth is "if you have a problem with kapernick kneeling you're a racist" as a half black who in fact does have a problem with him kneeling I was offended and pissed off. Haven't watched her bullshit show since.

lol so he went back to the shithole that he'd be living in if it weren't for his ancestors?

way to fight slavery dawg.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT WE WUZ ACHILLES N SHIT?

I used to like this guy. I was a huge Breaking Bad fan but an even more huge Malcolm in the Middle fan. I remember seeing almost every episode when it aired and he was one of my favorite characters on the show, I would always get excited to see him play bit parts in movies here or there.. But now, seriously fuck this guy, what an annoying cunt.

im a liberal and i fucking hate this guy

imdb.com/title/tt5103758/

You'd make a good house nigger

What, a newfound lack of security and fear about the immediate future in every part of my life?

I love how they tacitly admitted if shit goes down, like one more day of that rain during Harvey, that evacuation is pointless and we should sit tight and get fucked.

grew up in socal, can confirm. Niggers are terrible people. There are a handful of acceptable ones not they're all prone to criminal activity and general chimpouts.

He's only saying that because he chars everybody into black ash with his atomic breath

99 times out of 100 the cops are just doing their job, trying to restrain incredibly dangerous and unpredictable animals. Like this fine young gentleman - who had just robbed a store and was actively attacking the policeman in question.

Has Taylor Swift ever commented on her fan-base that shops her in Nazi regalia?

I think BLM is pretty dumb and a sorry attempt at modern civil rights. The execution is horrendous and the message is garbled as fuck. I think it unfortunately sets civil rights and race relations back. Plus the disrespect for police is foolish. Not to mention the 1% lseudo leftists funding it.

Yet, to be fair, I can understanned if celebs get conned into thinking it is just some modern civil rights thing.

Holy shit are you a real nigger?

based Papa Winchester

No, and that says it all. She is /ourgirl/

now that is some fine American dream

>they are biologically the "peace maker" preventing the tribe from dying off from in fighting.
you sound like youre a highschool grad lol

me too.

I am southern European. We are only white when whitey wants a buffer zone between them and blacks and Hispanics. i'll gladly be not white.

>40+ percent of murders are committed by only 13 percent of the population
It's more like 50+ percent committed by 6 percent of the population.

Hes not wrong though.

it is nice knowing most of this is just niggers niggering other niggers in nigger zones

still would be nice if they all left though