Main character accidentally "likes" a three year old picture of a girl he stalks on facebook and then decides to double...

>main character accidentally "likes" a three year old picture of a girl he stalks on facebook and then decides to double down by sending her a message saying he just can't stop thinking about her

>tfw put it all on chainlink

Any updates?

redpill me on crypto

fuck this board

what would Sup Forums personified look like, and would you fuck it?

Do you want to make money? Buy crypto.
Risk level: BTC < ETH/LTC/XMR < Other altcoins

Why not just delete Faceberg?
>2017

You better be watch out doing that stuff because the receiving end will log it and use it against you one day

doesn't it constantly rise and fall? how can i know when's a good time to buy in?

Social media, not even once. Just make a Facebook profile and update your profile pic every year or so so the norm use don’t find you weird for not having one.

she won't tell me her phone number, I have to have one to see her pictures

I've been getting calls from a weird girl I dated, she picks up and then breaths for a moment and then hangs up, at least I think it's her. anyway, it's really not all that bad, and I'm sure this girl is marginally flattered, mixed in with feelings of pity.

Either like this guy or Patrick Bateman.

It never falls, always increases in value.

>main character gets drunk and sends an apology to his ex GF

>main character has had a GF at one point in his life
fucking sick of this bullshit unrealistic trope

AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck you

>It's a main character's hopes and dreams are dashed in one night episode
I'm really sick of these reruns desu senpai

>main character lives an incredibly boring life with no friends at all

>character is taking a shit
>doesn't strip completely naked and then spend half an hour pushing until they are sweating and exhausted and only forced out a few rabbit pellet turds

>main character surrounds himself with happy people who all have partners
Yawn.

Please tell me you were at least drunk.

>main character, while laying in bed trying to sleep, hopes that tomorrow he will somehow quickly and painlessly die in some sort of freak accident or shooting so he doesn't have to live with all the weight thinking about his future has on him
God I hate this plot arc.

>character jacks off in a tissue
>doesn't investigate semen for blood
>doesn't keep cum-filled tissues piled up beside his bed
>doesn't consume the petrified semen tissues when they start to stink

>main character hopes he will be the one to stop the shooter in a heroic self sacrifice so he can die knowing he did something right in life for once

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>main character is driving in a car by themselves
>doesn't get flooded with embarrassing memories from high school during the silence between songs
>doesn't slam the steering wheel and scream "WHY!" before burying their head in their hands and praying for death

are you me? jesus christ

lol it's too real. at least you have a car though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DON'T TURN ME INTO A PINK WOJAK

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

100% sober

she didn't respond so I sent two more messages saying "sorry for being so forward" and "I can't help wanting to be with you"

why

For fucks sake. I'd feel sorry for you but you really should have known better.

oh boy you done goofed

don't be surprised if you get v&

I like to think that if Seinfeld started airing in 2014 instead of 1989 they'd have done a bit where Kramer tells Jerry he likes womens old instagram photos on purpose to "establish dominance".

>accidentally like

dude they added full-screen purely for people like me and you who use it to masturbate.

JUST

>character has crippling anxiety and depression, is severely addicted to opiates, has no friends, family has been beyond repair since his middle school years and dreams of death often

Crypto is absurdly volatile, but virtually all crypto at this point has been steadily rising (although ETH hit a wall for some time and seems to finally be breaking it)

Just do it, before it's too late and it turns into the bitcoin problem for everyon
>not even 3 years ago, you could have bought bitcoin around $100
>it's now around $9000

>at one point in 2011, a single bitcoin was about $0.10
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh kill meeeeeeeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkinggg reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>main character gets wasted and calls ex and her mom a whore then invites them both join a suicide pact

OH NO NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK MY WEEK IS GOING BADLY ENOUGH ALREADY

nice

It's also fucking worthless because you can't exchange it for fait. It's literally toy money.