Haha! You're an idiot not me!

>haha! You're an idiot not me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxp23Gkvn9g
youtube.com/watch?v=6p0sr2BejUk
youtube.com/watch?v=dLxpNiF0YKs
youtube.com/watch?v=xrGlWAFy1LU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey if people take the bait it's good bait.

The original soyboy

Is he the Sam Hyde of the 70s?

No you fucking mong Andy Kaufman was actually funny

link a funny bit of his

Well, you are an idiot if you unironically support DC.

Is that Phil Fish?

Sam is just a guy doing alt comedy.

Kaufman was a full on irl troll.

>refuses to read his lines on a sketch because he's butthurt about his cousin the herbal jew
>gets in a fight over it
>LOL I WAS JUST PRETENDING, IT WAS STAGED I SWEAR XDDDD

Andy Kaufman is the original reddit "comedian".

Just watched Man on the moon. Why was he such a jerk?

Seriuously, what's the appeal of this guy? I can watch every single of his performances stone faced, not even getting a single chuckle. People were easily amused back then.

I'm not sure Andy would even call himself a comedian; he's just a weird dude with a passion for creating odd situations and blurring the lines between reality and stage persona. In that sense his pursuit was selfish--in the sense of self devotion--fuck the fans would be his mantra. I like what I like, I do what I do. Whatever makes me laugh; and if I can get paid on top of that, well that's fucking great! I think he'd rather have been friends with Classy Freddie Blassie than be remembered for playing Latka or some stupid stage bit. His act got him there...that was the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxp23Gkvn9g

If you don't think this is funny, you're hopeless.

>American """"anti-humor""""

anybody else think it's weird that danny devito was on taxi but in man on the moon, he plays a completely different character?

He is shitposting without in the internet. Pretending to be various people. Forcing tired memes repeatedly.

If anyone should understand why he did, its us. Just a recent example.. i used to hate the sneed posting when it was starting out. Now i join in. Its the dumbest, most pointless thing on tv, yet i cant resist.

One of the many great interviews of his
>youtube.com/watch?v=6p0sr2BejUk

that was fucking rubbish mate

Comedy is the cathartic release of tension created by anxiety. By necessity, any joke creates anxiety, which the audience then communally relieves itself of via laughter. Absurdist humor creates it's anxiety via situations that defy or defile social conventions. For Andy, half the fun was in creating increasingly more absurd and unexpected situations in order to achieve a more visceral catharsis - often for himself, because HE thought it was funny even if no one else did. He was laughing at reality, like a Dadaist. He was *literally* avant-garde, by the actual definition of the term, and modernist.

This dude was a master class faggot that pretentious cunts liked because he was rude to people and wasted their time. Same shit with George Carlin and Bill Hicks.

reminds me of sam hyde

You faggots hate everything.

I vaguely remember them spamming the fuck out of that Jim Carrey biopic with tv commercials. I hated that shit with a passion

With this shitty song I still can't get out of my head:
youtube.com/watch?v=dLxpNiF0YKs

The gayness is so repulsive and permeating I think I'll need total amnesia to cleanse it out of my head

yeah I found that kind of jarring and a weird decision

He's just sitting there looking stupid while the audience laughs and claps.

ur a cunt m8

What made him a soy boy? I can't see soyboys heckling wrestlers and actually wrestling them in a ring. He also heckled feminists.

This is maybe my favorite Kaufman moment. This, or the maybe some of his wrestling stuff.

It's the best song from the best album of the 90's.

Daily reminder that Orson Welles thought Andy Kaufman was a talented actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGlWAFy1LU

t. victim of the effeminate indoctrination

genius

Say what you want about him but he inspired two great R.E.M. songs

He was a talented actor. He just wasn't funny.

Fine, what do you think is good music?

Generally speaking, if the song has crumby lyrics and a man is singing it with a high pitched voice, it's not good

That song has both necessary elements which makes it garbage. Together with the sappy commercial played nonstop, that equals hatred

So you're just not going to say what kind of music you like?

No, because it varies

lol i hate you so much you dumb faggot

kill yourself

>THIS MAN IS GENIUS
>the pretentious comments
Ahh, now I'm understanding. The "genius" Andy Kaufman meme has been around since he's been alive. People just repeat it.

Was this bit funny? Yeah. Genius? Come the fuck on.

make a better skit. you consumerist faggots are the worst.

I'm a huge Orson Welles

lol you're so full of fucking shit.

No, but it's probably a generational thing.

I'm probably not going to just shit out a better skit having no experience being a comedian or a joke writer or a performer. I didn't even say it was bad and you're complaining. Also
>if you're not a chef you can't say the foods bad
It's funny, genius is too much