Give it to me

Give it to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8Keu9Fz7_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you hear me, warden? I do not. Want. An incident!

you're a big inmate

Daily reminder that neither boat was rigged.
The Joker was not a monster, he was a soldier.. although he sometimes works for the monster.

Why didn't each boat just scramble to blow the other boat up? That's how it would have worked out in real life. No fucking way would people be moralfags in a situation like this.

t. joker

This guy would literally be fired afterwards for giving a detonator to some random inmate

BUTTFUCKMAN

He handed it to him to throw it off the boat

Did Nolan steal the idea for this scene from something else? It's really a clever experiment.

>le criminals are actually just as moral as ordinary citizens

Fuck off with this shit.

It was just one guy

actually they were more moral because the civilian guy wanted to do it, but was just too much of a pussy

>criminals are all frothing-at-the-mouth monsters who just wanna rape and murder and steal
No, you fuck off with this shit.

t.... batman

How would they know the Joker was telling the truth, and didn't wire the explosives to their own boat?

90% of inmates are just ordinary people who've been fucked over by the system

My headcanon is they each got the detonator to their own boat. Would be a funny prank.

t. Deebo

And it was the BLACK MAN! #based #respect

a big guy

I MUST HAVE IT

why are you so flustered about fictional tv characters and imaginary people praising them in your head?

>le raping and murdering nigger with the heart of gold
Wow fuck off

Game theory fag here.This scene is bullshit.

You definitely should use those triggers.

What are you trying to prove? That deep down everyone is as ugly as you? You're alone

Well blacks are overrepresented in prisons anyway, if it was a white dude you'd probably complain its trying to make whites look like criminals.

Faggots.

Nice

This movie is fun literally until this point, then it becomes a chore and is very ugly and difficult to watch.

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking asshole

Most people are in prison for non-violent offenses. Only a tiny handful have killed more than once. Virtually none would have any more desire to blow up a ship full of a few hundred people than you or I.

Was the Joker really wrong at all?

He had a point about a lot of manners and pleasantries being artificial and we're always on the verge of just being like him when shit hits the fan.

t. Tyrone on probation

Lol he manipulated you too.

I find TDK to be really entertaining but the way they resolved the Joker was awkward as fuck. It's clear Nolan wasn't 100% done with the character and would have done more if Ledger hadn't died.

>we're always on the verge of just being like him

If you're mentally ill, sure

It's Deebo! Hide your shit!

The trigger should have fired when in contact with water. Dumb negroe.

Pretty sure they were done filming by the time the guy kys himself

he was going to blow them both up when they didn't use the detonators

>everyone is secretly a closet psycho

I'll bet you think the Purge movies have a realistic premise

I'm talking about TDKR, he probably would have been involved (even if it was a small role like Scarecrow).

>non-violent offenses
Yeah, the type of offenses very selfish and shitty people do. And you think such people would think twice when faced in that situation? Youre a cocksucker.

The third movie was supposed to be about the joker's trial but Ledger died, Nolan wanted more time to write a newstory but WB wanted a new movie to cash in after the succes of TDK.
That's why TDKR feels so rushed.

How can you be so dumb

Society is built on people depending on each other and through society we survive and thrive. An 'every man for himself' system hurts everyone.

>he talks about TDKR unironically

Wrong.

>In 2005, he wrote about this possible third movie:

>“The next one [the third movie] would have Batman enlisting the aid of Gordon…in bringing down the Joker…but not killing him, which is a mistake they made in the first one

>This, then, is the primary basis for the legend that the Joker was set to star in the third Batman film before Ledger’s untimely death. However, that’s not accurate, because what ended up happening was that Nolan took Goyer’s plots for the two scripts and condensed them into a single story. For instance, Goyer wasn’t going to have Harvey Dent turn into Two-Face until the third film, which would feature the district attorney prosecuting the Joker in a sensational trial. Therefore, the “third” movie was really the second movie and thus, there was no script for a third Batman movie at the time of Ledger’s death.

deebo was the best part of TDK

teal'c was the best part of TDKR

So did the Joker lie and if they pressed it there own boat would blow?

Well you learn new thingd everyday...

that would have been way better, fuck Nolan

>there own
Guy cmon

would this actually play out like this in real life? i feel like they'd blow eachother up in real..

yep it was all WB daddy nolan could never make a bad movie

btw TDKR came out four years after TDK and they waited for him to make Inception in-between

>there exists a timeline where Ledger didn't die, Bane didn't become the villain, and there was no CIA

Do you think that manners and pleasantries just sprang up out of nowhere or something? Or do you think they were forced onto people by some ruler? That shit exists for a reason.

The Joker was a complete psychopath with a penchant for violence. He's the aberration, not the norm. His only success was in making some folks cross a line or 2 that they wouldn't have crossed all on their own (like the guy who tried to shoot Wayne's accountant, or the cop who was willing to kill him, too). A city of over 10,000,000, he inspires less than a dozen to act in desperation, and you think that translates to a general trait of humans? When shit hits the fan, the manners and pleasantries stay. Hell, they're almost reinforced, because nobody wants to destroy the herd.

Fucking lel

I honestly feel like if Ledger had lived Nolan would never have made another Batman movie.

fucking idiot

HA HA HA HA JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT

Why inna Hell is it eating up all the satellites?

The joker never sets out to cause mass casualties or get the high score. That was never part of his agenda and he would have succeeded way earlier if it was.

He's a madman who likes fucking with people, especially the batman. Most of the victims are the unlucky collateral in the chaos or killed specifically as a stepping stone in his plans.

This is literally the only good capeshit movie in existence, a true masterpiece.

no he gave it to the inmate to kill the other boat. but the inmate did the "right thing" and spared the civilians.

how do you not know this it was explicitly shown on screen?

I actually think this isn't too unrealistic
People discredit genuine human decency, especially in the face of a crowd.

Agreed

Lol this

t. Hasn't seen society been hit by race riots

Unbreakable is capeshit and it's even better.

>Ledger killing himself created baneposting

>jesus died for our sins
>ledger died for our memes
woah...

I think you might be retarded

every big meme needs a blood sacrifice

They wouldn't think. The second they heard "you vs them", they would have scrambled to blow the other boat up. It's human nature.

lmao

according to the batman wiki this black dude's name is Ginty

The just proved you wrong.

>better
we never would have gotten baneposting

jokerfags everyone

>the inmate is a gangster put in jail by Batman
What did Nolan mean by that? That the the gangsters are actually moral people and batman is wrong to jail them?

daily reminder
scarecrow > joker

SLAY

so youre argument is cos people sell weed they would kill others at the drop of a hat? literally autistic. you have the moral compass of a child with down syndrome

>crashing his own life with no survivors

Hmm, that sounds familiar.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8Keu9Fz7_E

Stop projecting, no we wouldn't have.

Fuck off, you Sup Forumstard. You're not fooling anyone.

Truly a nightmare.
Best timeline.

doesn't make any sense

This shit was so forced, not even a bit of development of how this situation would reasonably play out just suddenly big nig comes and it turns out he's such a gud guy whoa, didn't expect that!

just like how suddenly Batman gives a shit about not kiling people even though there was no such indication that he did in the previous film. What a hack nolan is feeding off of brainlets like these retards

Big Guys in the Nolanverse can always be trusted to rigidly adhere to their Master Plan. That inmate's understanding of the Master Plan was that it was too early to start crashing things with no survivors.

You have been awarded reddit gold for this post

You get in the flask

Why didnt the jokester just crash the global economy, resulting in wide scale famine and an "every man for himself" mentality?

How were joksters goons who are supposed to be crazees so effective?

>just like how suddenly Batman gives a shit about not kiling people even though there was no such indication that he did in the previous film.
Based blind- and deafposter

who did he rape and murder?

topkek