It's a jungle out there

>It's a jungle out there...

Best episode is the one he meets his redneck father

I like the one with Howie Mandell.

>not the doggo one

the original theme was better

worst episode is the one where his chatty autistic neighbor is murdered by a magician

and I'm the fucking Chinaman

sharona > nathalie

Why did they do that to Kevin?

loved this show. tim curry should've been a regular.

I don't know, but it made me sad for like a day. I didn't even really give a shit about the character, but it was such a complete tonal shift and it was so out of the blue (you expected it in storyline episodes at least) that it really caught me by surprise
Iirc even the death of his previous psychiartist whose actor actually died irl was treated in a more light hearted way

>not the Halloween one

tfw she got black listed so we never got more ass kino from her

The part at the end of that episode where they watch his video will is super touching.

I want Monk to come back. Kill or kidnap his daughter. I don't care how awful or broken he would be, just do it so we can have the best show back on tv again.

>not the one where he solves wheadons rape case and in exchange to keep it quiet gets a role in justice league

Indeed, when she left I dropped the series a couple of episodes later since nathalie was unbearable.

literally THE comfiest show, fuck that fraser meme shit

Natalie is cute.

I like Nathalie, but Sharona was definitely the best assistant.

USA shows in general are pretty easy watches, this, White Collar and Psych especially. The only issue is that some of them run like 2-3 seasons longer than they should have

I hate this song

>Was she a great big fat person, Monk?