Will it be able to beat Lost for the show with the most disappointing series finale?

Will it be able to beat Lost for the show with the most disappointing series finale?

>lost
>most disappointing series finale

Wrong.

Lost finale wasn't THAT bad.

Also, grrm already wrote the ending so it'll be decent/good. Only D&Ds fan fiction has been garbage so far, most things from the book has been good in the shows.

Let's be real, even the books' ending won't be able to live up to the hype, let alone the show's. Especially since even normies started to notice how the quality is getting worse.

>Lost finale
>bad

When will this meme end!? The show was not about the Island, but about the actual characters! I do believe I am the only human being that was actually rooting for all of them to be somehow reunited in the emd ever since season 4, BECAUSE IT WAS WHAT THEY DESERVED

Describe 1 (one) ending that would be satisfying

well, living up to hype is always tough. But since GRRM is one of those architect writers, he's probably been leaving hints as to how it all ends since the first book.

It''ll all go down on the Gods eye where Jon probably has to kill Bran and end up killing himself in the process too. The whole cercie having a miscarrige and going full mad queen is already a given and Dynerys' decent in madness is pretty visble. Basically no one from any of the great houses will really be left (most are already wiped) and Westeros will become a constitutional monarchy/republic sort of thing.

Not too bad in my opinion.

"I haven’t written the ending yet, so I don’t know, but no. That’s certainly not my intent. I’ve said before that the tone of the ending that I’m going for is bittersweet. I mean, it’s no secret that Tolkien has been a huge influence on me, and I love the way he ended Lord of the Rings. It ends with victory, but it’s a bittersweet victory. Frodo is never whole again, and he goes away to the Undying Lands."

>lots of main characters will die
>jon will sacrifice himself for dany
>dany will take authority but not as queen, as a new role
>the kingdoms will be split up
>only one dragon will live
>magic will leave the island
>KL will be destroyed

ice zombies win

By the way, you want the ending of GOT? I will give you the ending of GOT

>Jon dies,for good, fighting the walkers
>this makes Daenerys go full Madnerys, and wants the North ti burn with the Walkers
>Jorah is the only one with balls to stop her, slaufhters her kingslayer style
>Jorah leaves, for the newNight's watch or something,that will still exist to ensure the Walkers will never return
>the walkers are stopped over some magic
>Tyrion gets to rule what remains of the seven kingdoms, with Missandrei, Sam Davos and maybe Varys at his side, until Dany and Jon's child comes of age
>Sansa rules the North and marries Robyn, becomes Ollenna 2.0, proving the game is not over yet
>Arya has killed everybody she had a grudge on, returns to Braavos to become a Faceless Man
>Bran either stays as the Three Eyed Raven or becomes the new Night King
>Brienne either dies or becomes member of the Kingsguard.
>Tyrion may let Based Edmure return to rule the Riverlands
>Daario may still be doing something on Essos. Or not
>Bronn lives happily ever after in a castle, and dies fat at the age of 88
>everybody else either is unimportant or will be dead

It will be something like this

How far do you think Young Griff will get in taking KL from Tommen?

It's been argued that him taking KL lets him execute Tommen so that Dany isn't responsible for killing a child.

>Jorah kills Daenerys
Oh yes
Please yes

No, because GoT's ending will be complete fan service.
>Jon defeats the Night King, which destroys all the other white walkers and undead phantom-menace style
>Jon and Dany get married and rule Westeros together as king and queen
>Tyrion becomes their hand
>Jaime kills Cersei, gets together with Brienne
>Arya kills many white walkers effortlessly, ends with her becoming a sellsword and going "west of westeros" (which is still just essos, fucking moron writers)
>Sansa rules as Queen in the North
>Theon dies rescuing Yara, who becomes Queen of the Iron Isles

fuck staying true to the spirit of the series (which is subverting audience expectations) and just give the audience what they want to see and they'll think its good

The Golden Company will abandon him once his cause is clearly lost when he's uncovered as a fake Targ.

>grrm
is he even talking to d&d anymore? after all there's football to watch and cons to attend

>thinking anyone will survive to become a monarch after the huge shift in power

No one's going to sit on the throne. That's the giant "twist."

You cant break the wheel if someone's on top again just because of their lineage.

That is absolutely a given. I mean, why the hell would an old straight man, that got infected with Westeros AIDS and got cured, that could have had a spetacular death at S05E09, that has almost no fanbase be still alive ever since appearing in Episode 1!? GRRM has a plan for him and gave him subtle plot armour he is Azor Ahai

Well, D&D and GRRM said at the start that even though the two stories might diverge, the ending will be the same.

Now I don't know if D&D decided to go rouge and maybe that's why GRRM isn't involved but it would be a huge upset and absolutely retarded on their part.

You are correct, but Tyrion will plan on using the child to slowly break the wheel, instead of the harsh way Daenerys wanted

>I mean, why the hell would an old straight man, that got infected with Westeros AIDS and got cured, that could have had a spetacular death at S05E09, that has almost no fanbase be still alive ever since appearing in Episode 1!?

Because D&D are hack writers and kill/keep characters around based on whether they think the actor is cool or not?

>implying Jorah has no fanbase
He's probably among the most universally liked characters.

Honestly have Dany die at the very fucking least. Jon as well would be nice but I'd take just Dany at this point, after she watches her two other dragons die. After that I couldn't care who dies except best boy, and maybe Davos and Gendry.

He is liked allright, but do you think normies that only know him as Le Lord Friendzone or Sup Forumscucks that only know him as Le Lord Cuckold would shed a tear if he died!? It would just be something like "Oh, yah, thay guy died"

I mean, I could agree with what you say because, to me, Iain Glen is a top 5 actor in GOT. But I legit doubt D&D think the same way

>Jorah uncucking himself
I want it to happen but it won't.

God I hate those two. It's so obvious they hated Stannis, especially considering they thought that fag Renly would be the best king.

Describe the ending of Lost. I never watched it and always heard bad things about it

Has Jorah gotten his House's Valyarian sword yet?

>implying

Yeah, when he met Jon after they went beyond the wall. Jon offered to give it back to him, but he refused, saying that he dishonoured his house and didn't deserve it.

Longclaw? Jon tried to give it to him when they were beyond the wall but he refused to take it, because he didn't deserve it after bringing shame to his house or something like that.

I for one can't wait for jorah to sacrifice himself for Dany again only to finally die and for it to have done literally nothing to help Dany and she forgets him

I know your right but fuck you for reminding me.

>implying bittersteel didn't set up the golden company to put a blackfyre on the throne

>tone of the ending that I’m going for is bittersweet.
>and I love the way he ended Lord of the Rings.

A generic garbage good triumphs over evil ending. How entirely unpredictable.

>implying it won't end exactly like this

Dany's destroyed throne room vision comes true.
The scene continues:
>She stumbles and breaks down on the steps in front of the throne
>doors to throne room are shattered by frostfire blast and fragments thrown inwards, NK walks towards her, ground freezes
>shot from above of NK closing in on her and drawing sword
>some defiant line
>zoom out through holes in ceiling, snowy darkness
>just as the decapitating strike connects the zoom out increases to show more and more of KL in frozen ruins
>the other two undead dragons fly through shot
>further zoom out showing all of westeros ruined and frozen
>sunrise of withered ruins no life in sight
>cut to harbor in essos, ship being prepared for expedition to westeros
>the end

One of those dragons will likely die, and either Jon or Dany will be dead, more likely Jon unless Dany has a big heroic death.

All of the dragons will die in the final battle

>One of those dragons will likely die
one of them already did, user...

There's only two in the image, so I'm referring to the currently still alive dragons.

All the game of throne "players" die one after another in king landings throne room.

& there's nothing but bloodshed & bodies of the main characters; this is when Littefinger & Varys come out of the shadows. Have one of their great pre-season 5 tier type dialogues & Littlefinger ends up killing varys, but the spider laid a trap & poisoned littlefinger some time before.

Shame they killed off the mastermind & it will never happen.

Arya kills the Night King

this will probably happen
>jon is on his back, night king is relishing victory with his spear raised over his head
>just before it comes down a crack appears in his chest from the back
>it's the valyrian steel dagger arya took
>nothin personnel

it's the only ending we'll get. so i'll take it

I'm writing.

>There's only two in the image

this is probably what will happen.

There's 3

>There's only two in the image

Stop posting fucking frogs
Jesus fucking christ, fucking newfags and their obsession with this shit

That would be what would have happened IF D&D had control over Jorah. But it is clear GRRM has a higher purpose for him

Oh fuck me, I'm blind. I didn't notice the one on the floor.

>tfw I want Jon, Dany, Tyrion and Arya to suffer gruesome deaths for being insufferable cunts
>tfw they'll probably all stay alive because muh empowered women muh poor bastards muh poor dwarves

So, Jon offered Longclaw to Jorah after meeting him, but never offered it to Lyanna, who rules over House Mormont now?

Let me guess, you hate it because of something about the alt-right?

>it's a literal embryo that thinks "le reddit frog meme" by election cycle redditors trying to fit in too hard is actual board culture
Stop posting and lurk more.

>le funnay meme midget gets the throne at the end

Watch them do this.

time travel NEVER ends well

Prove me wrong

Expected more from grrm t b h

as far as I remember he never tried to give it to her.

but essos is east of westeros

translation:
>I wasted 6 years watching that shit and now I'm in denial

I think it was all a dream or purgatory or some shit

It's not exactly time travel. Bran will only time travel for a couple of episodes and then have to be killed.

That's why everything is happening in this particular space of time.

>Bran goes to the God's eye
>becomes ultimate greenseer
>corrupts mad king, does a bunch of shit through history, becomes lord of light and starts gathering followers for this particular war during this particular time and finally becomes the lich king err I mean night king
>NK makes a deal with Jon who in turn kills Bran / NK and himself in the process (Jon is a fire wight)

Screencap it now, basically how that arc will end.

>burlington bar reaction: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS USA USA USA USA

What if D&D say fuck it all?

What if Robyn goes berserk with the vale on winterfell because muh uncle?

>Lost
>not Dexter

>What if Robyn
who?

Only pleb normies didn't like the finale

>everyone dies
>everyone
>5 minutes of panning shots of locations we've been to
>all snowy and cold and completely empty
that's it

How the fuck does fatty plan on tying everything up?

Even if the finale is shit (and it probably will) the GoT fanbase is so "loyal" and autistic they will defend it.

The walking dead is currently getting to be one of the worst current shows. They're losing fans with each episodes. At least Lost waited for the last season to totally fuck us up the ass.

What's left to tie up? There aren't any major plot points left, all that's left is one final battle against the white walkers and then whoever kills who in the fight over the iron throne.

Oh yeah getting united in Death, totally what they deserved lol...

Like half the continent being completely leaderless

This. The limbo stuff wasn't very captivating but there was nothing wrong with the finale itself. There's way more disappointing finales out there, you just have to be older than twelve to know about them.

Gendry will sit on the Iron throne, there is no other reason for the writers to have kept such a boring character alive this long. Screenshot this.

It's especially odd that they'd think Renly would be a good king, and then go on to completely fucking ruin Loras.

>they thought that gag Renly would've been the best king
He would've though, just by virtue of all the other options being garbage

If Dany wins in any way at all Im going to reeee so fucking loud

>culturally and personally tied to a race of barbarian rapists and slave owners
>believes other people she has never met are obligated to follow her by birthright
>attempting to take over a continent that has been free of slavery for thousands of years, even the bad guys there dont believe in slavery
>claims to be following an anti-slavery agenda

This. Only patrician ending

>butthurt Dany-haters still holding on to their Mad Queen Daenerys theory when Mad Queen Cersei already exists

Cersei got even worse and Dany got better last season.

Endgame pairing.

Weird that you only ever see one jonerys fag max, usually none, in any GoT related thread ever since the general got nuked
Wonder where the rest went

I think there's about a 1% chance of this happening but if Jorah does kill Dany I will probably start masturbating on the spot.

>suddenly, Bronn breaks out of the snow and makes a dick joke
>and who
>are you

Kek'd

>Describe 1 (one) ending that would be satisfying
The white walkers kill all the dragons and their stupid mother, john gets btfo by the night king, all the white people from westeros start to evacuate over the sea ib ships, and end up as refugees overseas, in the final scene the night king sits down on the throne with a zombie dragonmother and a zombie jon snow at his sides

YAAAAAAAS

Only thing I'm positive of is Jaime becomes King of Westeros. I will put money on that.

Brienne is so fucking cool. All the other strong female characters feel so exaggerated and forced, even ones I like such as Arya. Big Brienne has clear weaknesses and flaws and struggles internally with so many issues, her strengths arent super powers like they are with Arya.

The Hound is my favorite character but I still loved watching her kick his ass, best scene in the whole series.

I hope she gets Jaime's dick, she deserves it.

He has no legal claim though, and he didnt even want to be hand of the king earlier in the show.

Rains of Castamere is such a great song

Doesn't work when comparing one woman to another.