How accurate is this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

true

>A grown man talking to his wife and child vs two Greek fags.

Not at all, since DC films have become trash post-TDK

No deep discussion can come from anything Snyder produces

fixed it

DCucks actually believe this

>man
recently yup

Accurate in the sense sometimes i still talk with my friends about MoS or BvS while apart for the night we watch the marvel movie chat, we never go on the subject again.
Justice League was way less a DC movie btw (WW & Suicide Faggots were definitely Marvel tier) so maybe your meme will be not that accurate in the future.

Not as accurate as this one.

100%

DCEU
>"If God is all good, then he cannot be all powerful. If God is all Powerful, then he cannot be all good"
>Audience is challenged by this statement and ponders introspectively

MCU:
>"There's only one God ma'am and he doesn't dress like that"
>Laugh track

Fucking spot-on.

>Uses mackies inconsistent triad, the most BTEC of philosophy
>Doesn't even apply in context as Superman is not all powerful, just more powerful
>Literally the same tier as faggots who think Rick and Morty is smart
Tbqh at least Marvel know they are kids movies.

>God's cant be nice
Why? It's not like they can only feel one emotion

he's not the father his daughter needed, but he was the father she deserved

100% accurate

It's from his point of view.

>God doesn't suck my dick so he's evil

Woah

if u think you're so smart then why are u posting on Sup Forums

such a bold and controversial statement
what did snyder mean by this?

>DC
>parrotting cliche philosophical topic thats been done a million times over

>Marvel
>character building quip that shows that captain america is from a more antiquated, godfearing time

kiddo dont even talk about kino around here again...

Bingo. Lex omitted the all-knowing aspect of "God." Can you think of anything else he omitted from his speech? Anything at all?

>>Audience is challenged by this statement and ponders introspectively

Why are you obsessed with Marvel?

>dc fans view themselves as ancient roman philosophers
pretty accurate, that seems to be about how pretentious they are

Dcucks thinking bvs and mos are smart might be the funniest unironic meme Sup Forums has ever produced. Congrats. I hope you guys never develop any self awareness at all.

Why are you defending them for treating their audience like retards? It's not only an extremely cynical thing for them to do, it's insulting to their core fanbase. They're alienating them. They've sure as fuck alienated me.

It took Disney to teach me what having your culture appropriated feels like, even if it's nerd culture.

haha what ever you say mate

accurate

>implying leftists read books

lol

>communist science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

double fixed it

because logically babies can't speak so this makes a bit more sense

where is communist science in that?

Exactly.

>leftypol actually believes this while spouting an ideology that died out worldwide between 1989 and 1991 because it didn't fucking work

That makes no sense

TDK was shit too.
Fuck Nolan's awkward pseudo-intellectual dialogue that only impresses brainlets.
It's even dumber than the Matrix movies dialogue.

>all those abused second-hand paperbacks

>those fucking Halo books

It's pseudo-science.

100% accurate

where is support for the Soviet Union in that?

books are there to read them not to look nice

>I am the only one being able to indentify everybody but me as having an ideology while I totally don't have one
>t. Cucked by capitalism.

It was fun tracking them down

nice

>lefty
>well researched and investigated

Jesus Christ how many fucking threads are you going to shit up with your retarded communism shit?

Its accuracy is surface level at best. The right-wingers have effectively been banned from mainstream academia, while the left love to prop up their own via barely disguised cronyism, so I think it's somewhat insidious to claim one side is thick with citations when these "citations" have a socially incestuous origin and wouldn't stand up to scientific scrutiny. Furthermore, there's plenty of hard scientific evidence (e.g. disparities in IQ) underlying many of the positions the right promotes. The left will also be forever ass-blasted over the fact that many of the very best late modern writers - from Dostoyevsky to Solzentizen, to Celine - have been right-wing in their outlook. So-called liberals, through their continued misuse of institutions and their inability to even countenance notions of open discussion, are beginning to be seen as the gangsters they are at this point.

Politics of Heroin is the bible on CIA narcotrafficking

Then why don't you go to the library or read them online? *tips fedora*

I never made that claim you retarded commie, go jack off to Zizek while he claims everyone else who has any sort of ideology is retarded but him.

Who says I don't?
And reading on a screen sucks.

>effectively banned from academia

>far right trust fund babbies like the Scaifes and Olins and Kochs and corporations have since the 1970s pumped vast sums into colleges and universities creating faculties and schools staffed with people who agree with them writing papers and books that agree with them lecturing think tanks that agree with them and teaching the media pundits and politicans and economists and lawyers that agree with their world view
Keep blaming the big bad conspiracy against you for why you're a failure
>barely disguised cronyism
see above
>when these "citations" have socially incestuous origin
This both makes no sense, and is wrong
They cite government and humanitarian and church reports, eye witness testimony, criminal investigations, interviews, etc
>tangent about fiction writers
lel
>through their continued misuse of institutions
already addressed
>their inability to even countenance notions of open discussion
You mean like hiding behind a network of front groups and charities to hide who is really funding a PR campaign for or against a politician or law?
>countenance
be sure to tip on the way out.

Library didn't have them or they haven't been scanned online
Only the first edition of Politics of Heroin from 1975 has been scanned online for example
1992 second edition has updated chapters and new chapters on the Drug War, Mujahideen heroin, Contra cocaine, Nugan Hand Bank, etc

>kochs
>far right
Yeah prison reform and legalized marijuana are really far right

Here the beauty of it...I dont consider myself smart.But if a dumbass like me can figure that out,that makes Snyderfags fucking retarded

in time...

Why are DCucks so fucking embarrassing

>man
Yes. It's an accurate portrayal of the modern family.

>we want prison reform
>but we also want the tax cuts and deregulation and role back of workers rights and curbing public involvement that the tough on crime politicians promise

read Dark Money

Fixed for you

>Keep blaming the big bad conspiracy against you for why you're a failure
If you think 90% of all major universities aren't staffed by predominantly left-wing individuals, who are aggressive in the promotion of their personal beliefs through the dissemination of false ideas like "post-colonialism" and such, you're either lying or you haven't attended university. The people you mention are a drop in the ocean, and their money mostly goes to funding and promoting no-name institutions. Besides, these people aren't truly right wing; they're neo-con bug men who are comfortable promoting essentially the same malignant ideologies as the left, albeit from a different angle. They're a part of the same rotten establishment.
>This both makes no sense, and is wrong
They cite government and humanitarian and church reports, eye witness testimony, criminal investigations, interviews, etc
It clearly does make sense, otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to deem it "wrong" in your eyes. "Humanitarians", church outreach programs, and certain government reports all have a long history of being decidedly liberal in their desires and approach - so, yes - many of these citations will be born of an effectively incestuous intellectual mindset; a mindset that refuses to even acknowledge the right as anything other than monsters, much less debate with them.

Can you stop replying to him? It isn't going to change his mind and he's shitting up multiple threads with his communist bullshit. I think he believes he's fighting some sort of proxy war and is spamming nonsense about capitalism and shadilay and Sup Forums everywhere.

Nice grammar.

Nice argument

I'm not here to argue, I'm here to talk about movies and television, not read some stupid shit about worker's rights.

>I'm here to talk about movies and television
>says this in a capeshit thread

I'm scrolling the first page and at the bottom of every thread is some retarded shit about Sup Forums or communism.

And yet you still entered this thread and keep on replying. Congrats.

Where's the issue with grammar you retard?

>"lol capeshit isn't movies or tv!"

What format of media would capeshit be considered as?

>claims DCpajeets are 2smart4u
>thinks the other user had a spelling/grammatical error when nothing was wrong

jesus christ patel

Not him, but he's not wrong. His "sentence," while intelligible, lacked both a subject and an object. It's forgivable in an informal discussion like this, but that doesn't make it proper grammar.

The image was stating capeshit faggots, whilst loving to bathe in their capeshit, do strive to one day not be complete unbearable faggots

Just because it didn't spoon feed you the context and give you it word for word like Snyder would doesn't mean it lacks context

Snyder doesn't need expository dialogue in his films. His images say it all.

And yet he slams ham-fisted dialogue into the scenes anyway to treat his audience like idiots. It's as though he wants the nice imagery with a deeper context, but panics last minute his audience won't understand it, so has the character's dialogue signify the imagery even more.

Anyone picking sides in some false dicotomy between private companies should kill himself. Literally the same as arguing PS vs XBox or McDonalds vs Burguer King

You're thinking of Nolan, not Snyder. There are things going on in his films that are only at best hinted at in the dialogue.

fixed for accuracy

>Audience is challenged by this statement and ponders introspectively

Yeah because they're edgy 14yo

Because their movies have no merits outside of "b..but Marvel"

While i dont really care enough about capemovies to have an opinion on which studio is better, i think its obvious that its only in DC threads that people actually argue and have discussion. Marvel threads are just waifus and quips basically.

No, definitely thinking of Snyder.

For example in this scene, the dialogue could have simply ended on Luthor saying the painting should be upside down. Then make the visuals clearly directed towards the painting and the audience interprets the meaning of what Luthor said.

Instead we get a ham-fisted explanation that feels like Snyder projecting his philosophical knowledge onto Luthor.

I liked Man of Steel, but Batman v Superman felt like a disappointment in comparison, although it would have been interesting to see Snyder's cut of Justice League from what I've heard he did for it.

Batman v Superman was just one of his weaker films, as he had a visually sound project, but substituted visual interpretation for projection in dialogue so the audience could understand the context of his imagery.

Not into capeshit but this seems accurate.

But picking sides and defending one while attacking the other? I'd understand if you got paid to do that, but for free? It's just pathetic

I guess I have to spell it out for you.
>lovers
Plural.
>an unbearable faggot
Singular.

yeah, and not being an unbearable a faggot is a singular goal capeshit lovers want to achieve for themselves

it's a singular goal, not a plural goal, they don't want ALL capeshit lovers to stop being an unbearable faggot, just themselves, so it makes perfect sense

faggot

DC screening
>"PHILOSOPHY! THEOLOGY! CHRONOLOGY! SPIRITUALITY!"

Marvel screening
>"Underoos!"
>"Wheeeeeee!"
>*the sound of a thousand plastic balls rumbling together*
>"Has anyone got any orange slices!?"
>"It's MY TURN to go down the SLIIIIIIDE!"
>*autistic screeching*

>go to see Justice League
>DCpajeets insist that the DC universe is definitely more mature than the silly Marvel quip-verse
>not really a fan of quips so fully prepared and hyped to have a good time
>movie opens the same as that Spiderman movie from summer
>"Oh but I thought this was more mature?"
>then goes on to show skinheads kicking orange stands and implies that wouldn't happen with Superman around
>"I'm sure Superman would be handling bigger things than-"
>then white Christian terrorists try to suicide bomb a place in London
>"Well that makes no sense at all-"
>Batman quips to Aquaman "Can you at least point me to Atlantis?" and then rants about global warming
>"What the f-"
>Flash is now autistic and constantly quips about being a loser with no friends
>Flash faceplants WW's """"""tits""""""
>after Superman asks Batman if he bleeds and throws him to the floor, Batman says "Oop, ouch, yep something definitely bleeding!"
>Flash keeps making quips about brunch and 'Pet Semetary'
>Cyborg quips about his toes
>Superman quips about wanting to die
>Batman still quipping himself into an early grave
>the PS2 bad guy dies from getting his axe frost-breathed and then getting spooked by that
>Superman and Flash have a quip race and make another brunch quip
>Aquaman makes a funny joke about being a pussy because he's sat on the truth lasso
>I walk out feeling lied to

YOU DCKEKS TOLD ME DC WAS FOR MATURE ADULTS WTF

sounds horrible
did you ask for your money back

That doesn't make any fucking sense.

I DID AND THE THEATRE WORKER JUST LAUGHED AT ME

I THOUGHT BEING A DCEU FOLLOWER WOULD MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A MATURE, WELL-ROUNDED ADULT DAMMIT

>implying Marvel-tier audiences aren't idiots

This

Virtually everything Lex says isn't exposition, though. It's to sell another character his narrative. The only real exception to this is when he speaks directly to Superman, and references literally every god Superman is pictured as with the exception of Jesus. That's as close as Snyder ever comes to condescending to his audience, and even then, probably 90% of people missed the point entirely.

You are so fucking dumb, that you think that saying something like that is deep. I bet you are the type of fag that shares motivational posters because they are "profound".