BLACK PANTHER

Who else is planning to watch this in the most black-packed theater they can find?

This will be the most memeworthy movie event of the decade, if not century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

I can't even begin to imagine what seeing this film in American theatres will be like. All the hooting and hollering by the hordes or nig nogs

If I pay for a movie I want to hear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
I imagine something like this

>pay

Was exactly what I thought it was

Thanks user

I'd rather not be mugged, thanks.

We truly are the goyim

This movie will be like eddie murphys joke about italians after they just saw "rocky" but in reverse.

superpower by 3020

Will it have a token white guy?

I actually think black people won't go see this movie at all. I hope it does flop as black panther has always been a shitty comic book and fairly fucking useless

Trump please legalize death to niggers, I'm tired of living nextdoor to AIDS and Ebola infested marsupials.

not even pandering, but I'm glad black panthers coming out
I think it's going to be mindblowing for young black kids, they're going to love it and that makes me happy
not enough to make me watch it though because marvel films are for kids

Can someone explain why are there like 2 black panters in the movie?

Why is the ship console invisible? Isn't it easier to control manual handles and buttons than having her arms standing over nothing? Try staying like this for a minute and you'll be exhausted. What is the logic behind this?

>your country have spaceships
>still use spears
lol

>take skyscraper
>put a hut roof on top
Kek I would be offended if I was African

Everyone acts as if this was the first black superhero in a movie!

Lucky there are not so many niggers in Italy to fill a theater so even if i wanna go on a suicide mission like OP one i could not.

>watch this in the most black-packed theater

What do you gonna do, go there with a blackface makeup?

You let negers in your theaters?
Also:They have money for this kind of shit?

Wasn't.

Asgard was no different

Spawn was also 1997

Whats funny is most people forgot that thats a legit superman movie.

"Steel" was one of the "supermen" who came after the death of superman event.

Aren't there boatfuls of them arriving daily from their Homeland?

are you telling me all the italians left?

Im italian and this is pretty funny.
Kek

>movie about fantasy africa
>rap music starts playing

>Lucky there are not so many niggers in Italy
every week you get a thousand

no blacks here in eastern europe, but i'll go check it out anyway

also Blade the year later

They're all excited to see it.

I don’t know why but seeing black people in spaceships is really funny to me, especially in black panther’s case where they’re in full traditional african attire.

can somebody take a picture of the theaters? i'm more curious about that than the actual movie
>inb4 can't take your phone out in front of niggers

So DC did it before Marvel!
Hahahahahaha

dont know why, he says

So when IronMan started out doing his thing, there already was a country in Africa with technology that puts his suit to shame?

day 4384 pirate

t. :^)

Yes. White men will never be able to top african genius.

No thats the meme. Since the refugee crisis started around 500.000 niggers/arabs came here, half of with went into North Europe bc there is no welfare here. The 250.000 who are still here are stored in refugees (concentration) camps.

We wuz ringworlds and star destroyers builders and shiet

>haha you're gonna pay for this movie, right my good goy? You'll see, it will just be full of memes
For gods sake marvel, you're not even trying anymore

I doubt India will still exist by then.

same logic that gave africa the mud huts and mud cakes

nigger logic

Yes, somehow this reminds me to an uncanny Star War Prequel Ebonic Senate version.

i dont live near black people, nor would i agree to being robbed by willfully going into a cinema

>pay to see it
Nice try, shill.

The handful of twitter goers may be excited about it, but won't go out to actually see it.
This guy gets it. Anything marketed to blacks has a history of utter failure, unless it stars Tyler Perry in drag, or is an abortion by the Wayans Bros.

It's a shame because I was genuinely interested in the "space-african" aesthetic they were going for, until they niggered it up with the soundtrack.

That sounds kind of fun to be honest

>ree ree we want more diversity!!!
>*makes movie with only black people and 0 diversity*
>nobody complains

Wtf is this weird double standard going on.

Gonna watch it for my guy Andy Serkis

oh look a boomer just woke up and found Sup Forums

Black Panther has as many white actors as Thor Ragnarok has black actors.

Wakanda is black Asgard.

Yin and Yang

>Wakanda is black Asgard

except like 1/3 of the named asgardian parts are non-white. you have black heimdall, a black valkyrie, an east asian asgardian, some other mutt I can't detect but certainly not of european stock.

on the other hand wakanda is shown as 100% black and the only non-black actor is a foreign mercenary

>east asian asgardian
He's not Asgardian, they literally show his backstory in one of other other movies.

POC are a lot more fun to see movies with, unironically

except asgard was white
also, white man's aesthetics > nigger primitivity

>movie about fantasy africa
>rap music starts playing

For something that is meant to be decolonized it really gets the noggin joggin tbqh

THE CAST OF BLACK PANTHER IS HELLA DIVERSE~~~~

>movie about vikings
>immigrant song starts playing
i unironically loved it

MOST IMPORTANT FILM OF

THE DECADE

>xenophobic society that built walls and had a strict zero immigrants policy and that completely despises multiculturalism and diversity is a futuristic utopia
>everything that is based on black culture is just stone age tribal-like
>everything that is based on white culture is high tech space age-like

This is like pottery.

This must be the most Sup Forums movie out there, and I'm not even meme'ing.

What is going on with this timeline?

Watching certain movies with black people is fun. This will be one of them.

They came up with Wakanda like 60 years ago.

diversity means no whites

LIKE 90% OF THE SAME.
HELLA DIVERSE!

They fucked up casting the whitest guy in the world Martin Freeman then.

Considering how the current political scenario in the USA is of extremist zealous liberal leftism, it's pretty much the same as having a movie about how nazism is great because it was made in 1940.

White american jews are better actors than niggers.

Him and the other white guy are the two that "discover" Wakanda thus bringing their evil whiteness their and causing all the problems.

People already know about it though.

WUZ

I’m Canadian and there’s barely any black people in my city. The most I’ve seen is half the crowd for straight outta Compton

I'm not going to see this movie. I hope more people do the same and therefor give a signal that marvel should stop this shit

Except Asgard spears are guns and shoot lasers. Wakanda's are just spears.

Made out of magic metal.

>heroes don't come any nigger
I think they went too far in a few places.

All throughout history there have been weapons for ceremonial purposes only!

>east asian asgardian
He's not of Asgaard.

>if

>marvel should stop this shit
Stop what?

movie succeeds
>tha age of wypipo is over, BBC now rules supreme!

movie fails
>black panther is a 12/10 masterpiece but WYPIPO ruined it!

It’s like children pretending they’re grownups

Movie succeeds
>fucking SJWs will give money to anything as long as it has niggers

Movie fails
>wow stupid niggers can't even make a successful movie!

Where were you when Sup Forums was BTFO?

I want it to fucking fail in international scale. Shit would be cash to see if niggers go full retards and blame chinks and the rest of the world for being racist.

why do people keep comparing asgard to wakanda? Asgard is the kingdom of the gods, and wakanda is just an advanced african country

This fucking thread sucks, how can you not be happy that people will love a fascist regime, as long as they black

Most of the world is so jacked into the MCU now that they'll watch every installment, including this one.

I haven't pay to see a capeshit, and I never will. I will wait to blu ray rips as always.

Probably not just in America. Frenchfag here and watching Get Out in the theatre was exactly what you described.

Fucking subhumans.

They waz opressed gib rperation make mo movies fo' us whitey, iz 2 hard 4 us

It won't flop. Cucks will go watch it by the masses. The marketing in combination with WUB WUB trailers will have every blue-pilled fat ass on Earth buying a ticket

KANGS

It's like watching a dog drive a car, it's hilarious science fiction

Probably not. Most of the viewers will be either be "Woke" white leftists, Marvel fans, and normies. Ghetto blacks only watch Tyler Perry shit.