/stg/ - Sharing Things General

That Fucking Eleven Muppet Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=npcqBt_e4k0

Previously:

first for based Billy

>Will muppet coughs up gummi worms
Heh

This would have been the perfect time for them to bring back the autistic muppet Julia

Whatever happened to her?

I got a boner in this scene, chads with earrings are my weakness

>Joyce muppet calls out to Bob muppet
>there is no Bob muppet

>They made grover the nigger

What did he do to deserve such a fate

Because Grover is actually a nigger.

>tfw couldn't pull of this long hair

They probably just looked at Grover's big fat lips and thought "alright, that one's the nigger."

I really wish you people would see therapists about this homolust for your highschool bullies.

It's a shame that Sesame Street's writers aren't as talented as the people who put all the muppets and shit together.

>tfw may not live to see season 3

This wait is killing me bros.

;_;

>i see the family resemblance
racist jokes told by sesame street muppets is my new favorite thing

Am I missing a joke here? Why are half the boys played by existing muppets and the other half are actor likeness muppets?

>leave jumping the shark to us

ah bloo bloo

What were they honestly fucking thinking when they conceived this bullshit. I'm convinced the Duffers are talentless fanboys who got lucky with season 1.

It’s not that they got lucky, their pet project was only ever supposed to be one season, they only kept it going because of how successful it was, money always wins.

I heard that in beyond stranger things, the duffers hinted that the show would only last 4 seasons, and suddenly the studio was hit with tons of phone calls from the actors agents, wanting to know if this was true so they could plan for the future.

The money is too much to pass up and the actors are all in on making the show last as long as it can because of how great it is for their careers. It’s hard for directors to turn their backs on all of that for muh artistic vision.

The kali episode was them trying to get another superpower kid into the show, not realizing that the superpowers aren’t what everyone loves about stranger things.

To create more internet buzz. Most of the past parody videos are just Cookie Monster or Grover interacting with the caricature Anything Muppets.

>Make boring gangster characters
>Cast Indian actress
>Anyone who complains is "Racist/sexist"
>$$$

Pleb filtered

Was the Demogorgon acting under the Mind Flayer's control? If so, shouldn't it have known about Eleven through the hivemind?

Why would it know about her? She just opened the gate, never actually came in contact with them.

El killed the demogorgon to death tho

That whole scene was very vague. I don’t even remember the mind flayer being a thing in the first season.

Has sesame street really shilled out this hard? Did HBO ruin the show that bad?

I honestly expected Max to have some sort of superpower. The appearance of Kali and the fact that she's #8 made me assume that we would see more experiment kids.

Oficial tiers

>God tier aka /ourguys/
Steve,Billy,Samwise

>Good Tier
Hopper,Dustin,Ted Wheeler,Doctor dude,Curly hair El,Billy's dad

>Ok tier
Mike,Nancy,Nancy's mom,Will

>Bad Tier
Jonathan,Lucas,Max,Cosnpiracy Jew,Joyce

>shit tier
Ppunk Pajeeta

Reminder that is ok to place any character 1 tier above or lower

So new poster in this general. I like the show just fine but memes aside what DOES everyone love about stranger things?

Doctor Owens turned out to be pretty based. I'm glad to know everyone still loves Steve after catching up

Have you watched it?

It’s got tons of 80’s nostalgia pandering and it does that pretty well. The music is great, the characters are interesting. The more the show moves toward being a Heroes ripoff, the more it sucks. It’s git great atmosphere.

I see. I haven't really read up too much on what people think of 2 so I came into this not realizing Kali was so hated.

Do y'all love Bob so much though? I thought he was a great character for sure but I couldn't bring myself too care too much about his death when he should have been here from Day 1.

So Will is definitely going to need therapy, right?

because it wasn’t

He's already in therapy.

he had weekly meetings with dr owens at the beginning of the season i think

why's no one posting the discord :(

so eleven was just a fucking number for them huh?

really makes you think

stop fucking posting the same question thread after thread

I'm not one person.

woah...

And I will keep posting till someone posts it.

Because it ruins the thread.

>discord gets posted
>Millie and fack fags show up out of nowhere
>WOOOOWWW why was the thread deleted? We were just making suggestive posts about 12 year olds and autisticly investigating this 12 year olds night during a drake concert
>fucking mods hate stranger things!

The pedos always ruin these threads, so no, no discord for you.

Discord has not been posted since forever. What the FUCK are you talking about?

>Discord has not been posted since forever.
fake news

kys

>haven't watched muppets in ages
>voices all sound wrong

this is extremely discturbing

Figure I'll ask this here instead of making a new threads:

What are some shows/movies that are broken into parts by season (summer, winter etc)?

shameless us does that IIRC

Oh really? I'm actually watching the first season right now. I didn't notice though, is it something they start doing later?

I watched E.T. after watching the first season last year, and I really wanted to enjoy it, but I couldn't enjoy it, like at all. Should I have watched it back when it came out? Or is there something wrong with me? What's the issue here? I'm planning to watch the goonies and stand by me too, but I'm scared that I will feel the same way about them too. Should I give them a try?

I might've misunderstood your question. Elaborate a bit?

Anything that presents a story in sections that are broken down by season. For example, I'm sure there are some movies that take place over 1 year and are split into 4 parts, Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter.

bump

I want to impregnate Billy.