youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=uMd3QWoH_e0
youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whose eye was this?

who was this?

either the bald guy or the gooses

wrong pic

the eye of the replicant race. really makes you think, huh?

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y

damn son.......thats deep

do you just spend all day on this board waiting for a br thread to pop up in order to post your garbage?

>Movie is called Blade Runner
>No one runs with blades

what did denis mean by this sexist oppressive shot?

everyone in my theater gasped when the guy jerked off into the eye. I thought the obnoxious music was rumbling the theater in the next scene but it was actually everyone literally shaking in their seats

seriously, what a mess

If this doesn't win an Oscar for cinematography then God is dead.

dont be shocked when it doesnt user. Im hoping it does, but wont be shocked when the hacks of hollywood go for wonder woman or some shit instead

anybody have that webm of the really trippy firepit scene where the embers transform into the neon city lights?

reeddit

Looks like Gosling. Colour and eyelashes match, also in BR 2049 he frequently keeps his eyes relaxed and slightly closed like in the pic.

That sound gave me chills in the theatre

good thread

gasfgsdfg

Blu Ray WHEN

It will always be the winner in our hearts

*vvvvVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRHHHHMMMMM*

>that scene in the square right before K first encounters the prostitute where that engine revving sound plays like 6 times in a row

goose doesn't have pale eyelids/blonde lashes like this

*BWAAAAAAAAAAAA

most likely the bald guy at wallace corp

>tfw sea wall kicks in
youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU

start the webm around 7:00

Download the current rip and make webms that showcase cinematography you entry level fucking imdb drone

I've seen closeups of eyes, Deckard

>showcase the cinematography by making webms of a fucking camrip
How dumb are you

he probably watches his movies in 144p so he cant tell the difference

I've seen it at the cinema box. If you truly know what "good cinematography" is then you should have no problem

You have 30 minutes.

Delet this

>that big ass ballet hologram twirling about the crowded street

>tfw you don't have a soul

stop it right now

baby driver was better

This is some supreme bait. Guaranteed multiple (You)'s

Baby Driver
Thor 3
BR2049

All three of these movies pander to the same soy sensibility. Just go look at any to 2017 thread

Get fuicked luv fags. Joe never wanted some psycho she hulk replicant, he just wanted his pure holowaifu. Luv deserved everything that happened to her. Fight me for it

what are some other REALLY LOUD movies, I want to be blown away by walls of sound

>still unironically saying soy

Kill yourself

*mellow soft piano note hits with melancholic strings in the background*

Synthesis ending?

*pitch quietness intensifies

its the only way to save the replicants desu

Das Boot
Interstellar
Master and Commander
Apocalypse Now
Fury Road

>about to tear up
>YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY THAT

Anyone else got really frustrated by this?

Dunkirk was loud as fuck in the theatre I watched it, I think that was the intention.
Some scenes were damn near deafening.

no i thought it was a really good line

you are so funny user, did you work all nite on that joke?

Cry more, low cineiQ

yeah i thought he sounded like an asshole.

Yeah at that first beach divebombing sequence it felt like I had to drop on the ground right there in the theater. The Stuka siren just becomes louder and louder and you think it's at it's peak but it just keeps on going until it fllies over completely and then the bombs go off.
Watching it in IMAX was quite of an experience and I am genuinely sorry for everyone who will watch it at home on their computer/TV for the first time.

I remember I covered my ears and ducked under my seat when the first shot hit them while they were inside the boat

>dreamt about choosing the synthesis ending last night
>see these posts

anybody know what track is playing when k is by the campfire with the rebels?

nigga a real man does control ending every time

That bald guy is a developer of artificial intelligence IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=uMd3QWoH_e0

i didn't mind it, because it's shows that he acknowledges that their relationship is artificial and that she's just doing what she thinks he wants.

> When he says "thick milky"

also im pretty sure its his eye at the begenning even though it implies its goose

2 minutes left, entry level pleb.

>Live in londonistan
>walk around at night with Sea Wall playing
Those synth BRAAAAPs and my overpopulated dump of a city make an amazing combination

*contemplates existence internally*

next blade runner 30 years from now is gonna show that k was the actual chosen one and he got mariette pregnant after he creampied her. Screencap this for 3 decades from now

Good cinematography isn't just looking at which frame looks most "neat" or pretty to you you absolute mental midget casual, it's being able to represent the narrative of the film visually, the entire context is important not just looking at a looping 5 seconds of a scene.

I played mesa on my ipod at night after leaving the movie and walking home in downtown orlando. As odd as it sounds, it seems so peaceful and hard to describe

youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q

why is she so perfect lads? and why is this film the ultimate waifu core?

adfhbaodsfhyub aljdsfhb adsf

Make a wish Sup Forums

I get on whenever I feel like it and thanks to you autists there's usually 4 or 5 up

I wish this bitch wasnt the chosen one

Kill all niggers

Please make all the blade runner tourists go back to Sup Forums, reddit, Sup Forums and imdb

i wish for some dubs like those

I know right, We need more marvel and superman cgi threads right my fellow redditor?

blade runner 2049 is Sup Forums-core as fuck you mong

All made by your Sup Forumsros from Sup Forums. You can try and pretend you were here before the invasion, but you've already proven you werent

its literally just redditors and neofags trying to fit in that call it reddit like that faggot that always spams his shit video review here

I always thought it was the girls, the chosen one's. after all she is the one with the "vision"

You made this same exact braindead set of posts a hundred times now user, why keep embarassing yourself over and over again

thats funny i was here since 2009 you troglodyte

The sudden jump cut to this scene caught me way off-guard, brilliantly executed.

>drums getting louder as the city gets more and more dense / honeycombed as K drives deeper into it

her eyes are dark brown though

yeah, after seeing dark flushed colors the entire movie up to that point it felt so strange seeing bright lively greens

I wish to die in my sleep tonight

Once you colonists leave then it'll stop. Until then the fight for this boards regain its authenticity needs to go on
Yeah just like everyone else that gets caught. Here come the ebin "abatap, lost, the list could go on! i was totally here" posts for damage control

so you basically are saying you refuse to believe that anyone has ever been on this site pre-2013? M8 you might be a legit schizo

>not a single black kid
UGHHH HOW DARE YOU VILLENEUVE I NEED TO SEE EVERY MINORITY REPRESENTED IN EVERY SINGLE FRAME YOU HEAR ME

>asian

Sorry vilanueva not oppressed enough, no room in the film industry for bigots like you

...I blade run

>Once you colonists leave then it'll stop.
Though luck user, BR2049 is already pretty strongly engrained in Sup Forums culture and it will discussed for years and years. See you in a BR thread 5 years from now where you still whine how everyone from Sup Forums and reddit is exclusively making all these threads and no one else

for it being an extremely loud movie it had some amazing quiet moments. (the desert scene, the rainy rooftop scene, and the memory lab when she was creating the birthday party)

On this site? sure, but on this board? You and a good amount probably not considering how upset villydrones get. If you were here then you would know they mirror just like the Nolan posters of old

ill hold you to it user

good