youtube.com/watch?v=bdm9LVNbuNg
youtube.com/watch?v=txobClyCum0
4archive.org/board/qa/thread/371842/why-all-the-hate-for-mobile-posters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mobile poster
>shitty gay taste
nothing to see here.

rude

This was much better than I initially expected. Shame it flopped.

fpbp

Why does the autist sperg out again? He pukes on some chick while she's about to give him a blowjob right?
I'll have to rewatch this flick.

Not everybody on Sup Forums is posting from their homes you fucking NEET, go outside for once

>this upset
mobile poster and a sperg.
sad!

Everyone loved it when it was new but then people forgot about it and the director turned out to be a hack.

ANDREEEW

This film was millenial-pandering garbage in the same vein as Looper that had absolutely nothing original to add to the genre

That movie is fucking trash desu

Is that the kid from Stranger Things?

t. soycuck

I believe there's a slightly extended version on DVD that added some more violent scenes at the end

>written by max landis
Checks out.

>they came home to bury mom
>...and her killer

FUKKEN GREAT TAGLINE to be fair

youtube.com/watch?v=bdm9LVNbuNg

What feeling is this pepe intended to evoke?

It's the only good thing he has made. Legit kino and would have been better if shot as a normal movie

lol

It didn't flop. He broke records in that Josh Trank was the youngest director with the best opening weekend for a movie. Ever.
That got him F4.

>That got him F4.
He got punished for it?

except Dirk Gently US is good...

At the time I'm sure he was genuinely excited to shoot the film, not aware of the excessive executive meddeling that was going to turn it into a disaster flick.

We'll he thought he could do a young team that's "family" and have the movie be an body horror extension of Chronicle.
Didn't work in his favour and he raged out hard. Lost his job doing the Boba Fett movie.

Now he's working on a movie about dying Al Capone played by Tom Hardy.

>a movie about dying Al Capone played by Tom Hardy.

This sounds like kino

>haha yo dawg im the popular kid
>i don’t kick it with you dawg
>whoa we had a common experience n sheit now we’re homies bruh haha i never socially excluded you
love how movies never let Chad’s or faggots get what they deserve

But it did. The first supervillain was a sympathetic character, the nature of his madness following a logical progression. The first superheroes were anything but, just normal folk trying to get on. naturally the black one gets killed first

could be but is he really old enough to play dying capone? I'm tired of younger actors rushing to old roles, it never feels authentic (such as leo in j. edgar)

why the hate for phone posters?
i phone post while laying in bed all the time

Same here. I've been here 6 years and maybe posted from a computer 4 times

>Chad dies by the hand of the virgin he tried to help

Cinéma

>Marky Mark's nigger impression
how did they get away with this

I still remember. The ending was kino.

ok rape u next wek

it's literally the opposite, the virgin died by the hand of a chad that tried to help him

This and jumper are the last true cape kinos. Then iron Man came and everything has to be a quipfest

>tfw no superpowers to get revenge on the normies

this film was good strangely enough

youtube.com/watch?v=txobClyCum0

And this
This is pure kino

I'm still amazed by that fucking ending. Do you think it even crossed the screenwriter's mind that a dude can't hide the fact that he isn't an amputee if he can't get dressed by himself or put on the harness without help?????
And why would you do that in the first place? Fashion at the time was full sleeves and gloves. Nobody would ever see your arm if you didn't want them too.

Absolutely fucking retarded.

why wasn't it in english?

>that scene when Chris Evans and the evil agency's telekinetic are just throwing shit at each other in the construction site

You are cancer. Phoneposters killed this site and this thread has some of the reasons why:

4archive.org/board/qa/thread/371842/why-all-the-hate-for-mobile-posters

Chronicle and Silence are the only two movies I can think of with a character named Andrew and in both of them they're the absolute worst.
Meanwhile every chump named John or Jack or Steve gets someone worthwhile.
Such is life.

He's talking about the black guy who in this case, didn't do anything wrong, so to speak

That thread has no valid reasons why phoneposters killed the site. To associate shitposting with people who post from their phones is a bombastic and baseless statement. Eat shit my guy

You could even dare to say he didn't do nothing

lmao those autists did a poor job convincing me

TETSUOOO