HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLOt5P6nSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TO THIS

TO THIS ?

not enough blue to go with the orange this time?

KEK GOT ME

*cackles*

justice league seriously looks like shit

V I S T A S

zack ran out of sky coloured crayons :(

whedon is a hack, big surprise

TO THIS

The real crime is why Ragnarok doesn't have an equal score to the previous 2, since it was that bad.

>Man of Steel shot in 2.35:1 widescreen aspect ratio
>Batman v Superman shot in 2.39:1 aspect ratio
>Justice League shot in 1.85:1 tv fullscreen aspect ratio

Having now seen it twice I'm convinced that one hour and thirty minutes is the maximum amount of Snyder's footage they used out of his three hour cut

He looks like he should be speaking in an extremely thick new jersey accent.

>RT shilling hard for marvel
Wow nothing really changes huh?

>complains about thin characters
>chaotic action
>in CapeShit
Are critics retarded ?

>rotten tomatoes shills always give innocuous immoral shit great reviews, particularly mindless blockbusters
>social media websites now shadowbanning/causing users to be unfollowed if they talk about Net Neutrality
>get mocked as a contrarian if you didn't like Disney movie X
>movies with actual moral conundrums or unapproved perspectives either don't get wide release or don't get stateside release at all
>can be banned from the workplace for having the "wrong" politics

Gee I wonder if its some level of social engineering creating generations of mindless contented always """"happy"""" drone manchildren consumers with no sense of introspection or desire to question those things around them

>he still thought Disney control RT
guess who is the one that chickened out to reveal the RT score even after premiere day ?

RT had some stupid Internet show didn't they ?

>Thor Ragnorak is a 92%
You gotta agree that is total fucking bullshit and that it is the same cookie cutter marvel movie that they always make
>Everything is fine a good
>bad guy makes everything not fine and good
>keep making terrible jokes for comedic value
>everything looks like they're about to lose
>they don't
>happily ever after
I'm not a shill for DC because I find their movies blindly entertaining, kinda like John Wick, but no stupid fucking unoriginal super hero movie should get above a 80%

stung by a bee

Also they can't give BvS such a low rating and stupid shit like Ant man an 82%, Can you believe that? Ant man, possibly the worst fucking movie I have ever seen has an 82%

Spiderman homecoming got a 92%, it was a generic superhero movie, nothing more, and nothing less

If you don't believe that Marvel is getting shilled, then you are fucking blind, I could care less for DC and all that faggot shit but for a fucking Marvel movie to get higher reviews than most good movies, hell even Get out got a 99% a cheap gibs me dat movie with a shitty plot twist

RT is a fucking shitty site

But Ant-Man was actually good. Agreed on everything else, though. It's almost like critics and half the population have been brainwashed to think marvel=good, dc=bad. When in reality they are the same when it comes to quality.

I can't imagine why.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLOt5P6nSk

And they revealed it at fucking midnight, and then held the score on the site for no reason, and when it was up on the site the score was even lower

No superhero movie should have above 50% anyway

>YAH KNOW...IN MY WOHLD THIS ESH MEANS HOPE. YA GET MY DRIFT?

I'm of the belief that 99.9% of the reason why DC is considered 'shittier' by the general public is because of how fucking horrible the Gotham tv show was. Say what you want about marvel's netflix shows and agents of shield, but gotham is so fucking garbage

>hated marvel movies
>thought capeshit could be saved by dc
>everything after man of steel has been shit because they tried to copy marvel's formula
>haven't even watched justice league
>haven't watched capeshit since BvS
It's officially crap. The entire genre.

>people actually liked the shitty color palette meme

>watching capeshit after Spiderman 3
That was your first mistake.

To be perfectly honest, the higher a comic book movie is rated, the more suspect I am of it being an accurate reflection of the source material. I'm not saying the source material is shit, because it quite frequently isn't, but I don't expect the vast majority of film critics to be familiar with it, or even how it translates to the big screen.

Certain movies defy this preconception of mine, like Hellboy, Blade, the Nolan trilogy, and certain origin films, but by and large, anything beyond that has to shortchange the lore and characters in favor of mass appeal, and every new movie essentially becomes a new villain's origin story. . You can make a self-contained "Batworld," "Hellworld," or "Bladeworld," but once you do that, it's pretty effectively walled off from any of the deeper comic book weirdness.

Is it only a bunch of screens or a full movie version? I'd dl that right away

I can't tell if you're baiting so I'll bite. This looks like pure shit.

Maybe you should make another petition telling WB to shut down RT for being biased against WB movies

>making color movies look black and white is good

luddite

Nah, I think he looks like he should be speaking like one of them southern boys what with that there dip in his mouth.

that reminds me of that time a DC fag tried to argue that the sky and grass and sunsets don't really look like that

Oh, I'm not gonna kill ya...
I'm just gonna hurt ya...
really, really bad.

RT scores are calculated from reviews on other sites though. It's not like they're the ones writing the reviews

Is like DC movies just a meme? They are literally, and I mean literally Superhero flicks by the numbers. The ending of Justice League and Batman Vs Superman was literally the scriptwriters on auto pilot.

Really? It never occurred to you the phrase "This is my world" might have some deeper significance? That's what the first two parts of the trilogy revolved around - the transition from a "grounded" setting back into a comic-booky one, so yes, the final fight is comic-book as fuck.

devil anus xDD

Uh have you seen the inhumans?

Ever think there was no plan at all and they just cranked out four shit movies?

Shit movies with great things in it. No, the script isn't one of those.

>a bunch of random shots vs a bunch of random shots
what am I supposed to be looking at
why does he look retarded

Ever think if that were the case, we couldn't see the themes and the story connecting up backwards, forwards, and sideways?

DUDE IT LOOKS COOL SO IT'S GOOD LMAO

>DUDE THEY MADE A VISUAL REFERNCE IN ONE MOVIE AND NEVER REFERENCED IT AGAIN THUS EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED CHECKMATE AETHEISTS