Sausage Party
Hello My Name is Doris
The Family Fang
Pee Wee’s Big Holiday
Mr. Right
Rogue One

>he doesn't know you can change element captions directly in the broswer

It's 2017.

Star Wars is basically capeshit, Star Trek and ID Resurgence too. Also the yearly catch-up ones don't count.

>including half-assed summaries from their "other movies we saw in 2016" video
Fuck off

Who's the qt?

Well if they do review Daddys Home 2, I hope they don't go on a virtue signalling tirade against Mel Gibson.

>Capeshit reviews in 2017:
Logan
Power Rangers
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Wonder Woman
Spiderman Homecoming
Thor Ragnarok
Justice League

>Non-capeshit reviews in 2017:
La La Land
Bye Bye Man
Get Out
Life
Alien Covenant
The Mummy
Baby Driver
Annabelle Creation
It
Mother
Blade Runner 2049

Some random prostitute they hired

Is Logan capeshit? I think it's too good to be capeshit.

It's a movie based on a comic book character. Quality is irrelevant. It's still capeshit.

even if u remove those ones its still a much bigger list than the capeshit one

one day the thread will be "he's out!"

That's 100% of the capeshit that came out in 2017. They will literally talk about every big budget capeshit movie that comes out.

Where the fuck is It Comes At Night or A Ghost Story? It's not there because they don't review shit that won't trend on YT or twitter

Shhh don’t let reality ruin these people’s pointless bitching.

They've always reviewed every capeshit that comes out. Reviewing blockbusters is and picking apart why they work or not is literally the point of the show. Occassionally they'll do a smaller film but it has never been their main focus.

God they we're cute then

I wonder if they ever think back and wish they had done something good instead of get famous for making shitty reviews of kids movies in a funny voice

famous is a little too strong of a word don't you think?

Is Jim Carey's The Mask capeshit? Is the original TMNT movie capeshit? There needs to be a well defined line.

Look at their movies.
It's the best thing that could've happened to them.

Fuck off Jay. Anyone with a triple digit IQ hates you. Your shtick get's real old real fucking fast.

>kraut language

You have to go back Ahmed.

His name is Mike Stoklasa ;) Yup that's actually him

jack when he was known as jackie

The plinkett reviews are fairly well known. Famous among the autist living on the internet at least.

Sauerkraut is delicious, I don't know why Anglos think it's an insult.

It's anti capeshit. I felt like they were saying we need to move on from the generic capeshit type films and write something more human again. It was also more like a western movie.

>unironically watching RLM

The holiday season is here and some of us don't have friends or family. Please be understanding.

I'm your friend, and perhaps someday family.

Can anyone truly explain these guys' appeal to me?

>"ironically bad" skits
>Mike just sits there looking medicated and talks in a monotone voice
>Jay just sits there like a shy little boy and waits for Mike to approve what he says while awkwardly contorting his whole body
>their opinions often boil down to "it's alright"

Do they get to enjoy the benefits of being e-famous? They're getting $20K per month through their Patreon, which means that they should be enjoying the finest whores and floozies that Milwaukee has to offer. I'd just hate to think that they're wasting the opportunities that their momentary fame and fortune could provide.

Mike being drugged and Jay being shy works out, at least they aren't fake loud and "in your face" with a lot of annoying shouting. Plus people obviously like Mike's dry humor.

How is that any real amount of money? They have to be splitting it up between at least Mike and Jay (possibly Rich?). Add production fees and taxes and 20k doesn't seem like a lot of money. That being said, considering it's Wisconsin I'm sure they could afford what they would consider good hookers for the area.

When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death...
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.

what's a good review to rewatch?

copypasta but they shit on their own content/movies all the time

They're great background noise while you're doing something else.

Suckerpunch

you know it's fucking fake when it's an animated movie. they never do a fucking animted movie.

t. womanhater

It's not like they have a hard rule about that.

streamable.com/pprvp
video that redlettermedia DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

watch it before they shut it down

Splitting 20K a month among 3 people who can also have day jobs, if they want. Yes, whatever can someone do with 70K a year?

That's why I specified the finest whores of Milwaukee. A man from Wisconsin told me of their women, and none of it was good. Tales of using them for shade in the summer and warmth in the winter sprang from his lips.

>including films they mentioned they saw in 2016

fuck you

>Tales of using them for shade in the summer and warmth in the winter sprang from his lips.
Sounds pretty cozy. Maybe the guy you spoke to just wasn't making RLM money and couldn't afford them.

>their opinions often boil down to "it's alright"
they don't have opinions like that, it's just that jay is such a beta bitch he won't argue with mike about the film
>Jay: this movie sucks, it was terrible
>Mike: eh it was alright
>Jay: well I didn't HATE it

every fucking review ever.

booting friend simulator

Wow, rare before-transition Rich Evans.

the appeal is they used to be good desu

but best of the worst can be pretty fun cause there's a bunch of different people with different opinions and they aren't afraid to trash stuff, even though there's little point in talking about old shit movies anyway............but yeah

That was the real friendship simulator, HitB less so, the appeal of that was that their opinions and jokes aren't too terrible considering it's youtube.

They're based on comic books, so yes, they're capeshit.

>There needs to be a well defined line.
There is. See above.

>christmas or crocodile