fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to save thousands

millions of dollars for a shit movie? yes.

GOOED

>lmoa dude lets make shit 2 rek humans
>surprised when humans mak robot 2 rek them with their shit

So did hitler but i still love him

David killed innocent women and children. A few rotten apples (the main Prometheus guy that wanted to destroy Earth) do *not* spoil the bunch.

One of the best films of the year and one of the greatest pleb filters in history.

Finally, Krager says something I agree with

Would love to agree, but the "woops I slip and got killed" and the xenomorph being born full and standing like a puppet for David ruined it for me.

I still enjoy the movie aside from that

>the xenomorph being born full and standing like a puppet
As opposed to what?

First tripfag that's made the whitelist in years, well done.

>man's creation creates species that destroys the creators of man
CREATECEPTION

hey remember "alien"?
well guess what, it never was an mysterious alien race and is actually a creature made by some crazy robot! bravo ridley

Being born as a yellow snake-like thing and fleeing the scene to reappear later fully grown. The scene where he stands there doing a Jesus in the cross kind of pose looked very, very stupid and fucked with the life-cycle.

>we’ll explain the albinos next film
>nvm we killed the ays, no answers for you

That was clearly just a technological limitation though, Alien 3 has it being born fully grown as CGI too, Ridley just had to settle for the best models they could manage, like the fake Ash's head looking like complete shit compared to David's.

>tfw we will never see a movie where people use mechanized xenos as a weapons.

Newpepe here, who is this guy Krager?

I really wouldn't have minded the fucking with the life cycle if it didn't look so stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=wK8kK4hY6PA

mmmm..nah
krager is still shit
hi krager

It wasn't cgi though. Plus the chestbursters are an iconic part of the series. I know ridley never wanted xenomorphs in his prometheus movies and was forced to by producers, but its still just dumb to fuck with the most basic elements of the canon for shits and giggles.

who was in the wrong here?

>he

He's not a he, hes a glitched ai. He doesn't have a sense of morality, he just does things. The new David pointed that out, his favorite song was a broken one.

Here's your (you) now go back to/pol. Hitler did nothing you pleb. Look into what Nazi scientists came to America, and never faced criminal charges, and won ww2, and what institutions came from those people. Evil people don't just turn good, and fight for a foreign country that beat them, to kill there allies. It's retarded. The u.s. was hijacked by the real rulers of the Nazi party. Hitler was a patsy. Get woke

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

inb4 that one "Already a thing" faggot

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

This is retarded idea and you should feel bad for not thingking it through. Weapons? In what war? what will be the twist? That the weapons turned on their users? What a shock, wow.

>Newpepe
God, kys redditor

That was the whole idea behind the xenomorphs though, before the david perfect organism autism retcon.

P R E D I C T E D

to save just a few

A few billions

a tripfag from Reddit that can't post user like everyone else. Which is why he's known

I can't believe rodley fucked up AGAIN

Who?

Krager. His most notable achievements are getting eternally BTFO a few years ago.

It was intentional this time though, Ridley wanted to make fox think xenos were unprofitable so he doesn't have to put them in Alien Awakenings.

How do you know his name?
We're all anonymous here

>How do you know his name?
I know the alias he uses, I don't know his full name if that's what you're asking.