I want comfy Star Wars back

I want comfy Star Wars back

I want barely legal Portman back.

you monster

Star Wars should just die

>the virgin prequel soyboy vs the chad oldwars kinosseur

>comfy
What does that even mean at this point? You only way they're comfy becuase of nostalgia. The new ones are probably comfy to someone else.
Phantom Menace is the only one that's really comfy

I rather have Force Awakens and Rogue One-tier type of shit than Padme and Anakin talking about their feelings-tier shit.

Prequels fucking sucked almost as hard as the Holiday Special. Fuck you for calling them "comfy" in an effort to be contrarian. Those movies are aberrations and so is your face. Fuck you.

Fuck you

fuck you

No, an angel

i understood the first photo with him at a desk with a computer while sitting in the swamp
>swamped at work
but this one is just bizarre

Reminder

Same user that said Empire Sucked as much as the Holiday Special, your Bait's shit.

they were good and ill go enjoy them right now :)

woof

>saying the prequels are shit is bait
are you reverse-baiting?

Prequels were bad but how the fuck can anyone with half a brain not think TFA was far worse? That shit was fucking terrible. The fuck were they thinking?

>comfy

They're watchable compared to pure Marketed trash.

Why is a 7 movie franchise with only 2 good movies so massively popular?

Yeah the prequels were true auteur kino.
Not filled with shit to sell toys for at all.

cause it's cool looking and the story is pretty straightforward, good world building, good memes

It's the movie version of Sonic.
Good at first, now only cancerous autists care about it.

Not my pic, but that's supposed to be Luke on Dagobah

Good goy

>IV
>A new Hope
>Not just 'Star Wars'
>mfw.cutie

The first 3 were milestones of pop cinema, rotj to a lesser extend, but still. The prequels are just as big becaus of the notoriety. 7 marks the beginnig of the true decline of Star Wars.

this pic is unironically true though, the prequels were way more sophisticated than the original trilogy. How did they expect kids to understand the galaxies politics, let alone the trade blockade, emergency powers, etc. Plus the whole love vs religion story with anakin and padme.

Yeah, not even Lucas understood it.

Don't we all?

>t. soyboy

>there will never be a more beautiful Star Wars girl

Honestly the new ones are comfy to me because my brother and I saw them at christmas time on a bunch of edibles.

Nothing he wrote didn't make sense, it just wasn't compelling.

>i would rather have a giant mary sue in a stagnant universe that destroys all he accomplishments of the OT crew than listen to some stunted romance drivel.
Are you serious user? I'd rather have 12 scenes of anakin and sand than what we got with TFA.