ITT characters that made you drop a tv show

ITT characters that made you drop a tv show

You're a brave guy

It gets old after 8 seasons

This bitch

t. racially insecure white boy

I liked her all the way up until they ditched her legs. They writing for that character went complete shit after that.

This fucking episode man.... Fucking horrible, and a waste of time. "Oh shit, our show isn't inclusive enough! What ever should we do!"

>guys I am so fast I can run into the past or future at will
>but this guy has a gun cisco, icegirl, copdad, black brother, alternate reality version of mentor, HELP! I don't know what to do!

The girl is from London, that's how Brits look like

>goth chad in the back

I watched all of 13 Reasons Why so don't tell me I'm a Sup Forumstard. The blatant Clintonism of this show was just too much, and muh evil extremists

What goth?

Anglos about to be 50% lmao.

Felicia Day in Supernatural

>the side shave haircut

wut

Anglo, can confirm, even worse than 50% right now, our Women are being breed like livestock.

>every Netflix female character rolled into one
>not even likeable, seems like a bitch
>too much screen time
>show sucked anyway

Isn't 13 Reasons Why about a girl who committed suicide? Why would politics be injected into it?

nice english pajeet

How is he the worst part and not Kirkman himself? I would even accept asian action agent. Kumar is just kind of there in the background.

8 seasons is a pretty good length to turn stale over.

13 Reasons Why is littered with progressive shit, like the "Safe zone" sign in one of the episodes, that gay/latino character, etc. I don't know if it's the way it really is in American high schools, but they had a reason since the thing was set in California.

I didn't like him from the start. They cast him as a one-dimensional victim minority character (when he got nearly arrested on his way home, his reaction to the Michigan gov stopping refugees, etc). He had no depth at all). Kirkman could have just as well been Bill Clinton, I don't mind, this character just irked me because you knew the political message behind him.

It started to become unsettling to me at that point. There's just something not right with the character.