TLJ Twist

In short, Snoke is an eternal dark side entity which Emperor tried to wake up through... well, pretty much human sacrifice, with Death Star, then Death Star 2. Before his death, Palpatine gave an order for whole imperial navy to commit suicide in battle over Jakku, which was the last resort plan to summon Snoke. It worked.

Destruction of Hosnian with Starkiller base made Snoke so powerful, that he's almost unstoppable. It's a major plot point, that events from TFA didn't really led to anything good, because everything happened according to Snoke's plan. The movie is pretty somber.

Rey was born as a freak kid during the same ritual and then was abandoned by her parents, who were scared of her unnatural abilities. They're nobodies, we only see her mother's hands holding her as a baby, her father out of focus in the background. She's implied to be the anti-Snoke.

I'm saying this with 99% certainty, confirmed by multiple reliable sources I've gotten scoops from in the past (some of you might know me from a major new site about SW leaks).

Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA
youtube.com/watch?v=hvVo3PwiD7o
youtube.com/watch?v=QBYUNU0rNCs
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tenn_Graneet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so is there a force-tree or not?

OP here, I don't think so, it's just a set piece.

Why is he so disfigured then?
What is his endgame?

So, Harry Potter then?

this is decent but i do not believe this as its too dark for star wars and sounds like it was taken from berserk

He is just like voldemort

Solid theory. Enjoyed reading.

fuck off EA shill

uhmm think again sweetie

will there be a duel with Luke?

How powerful is Luke? Lucas said he was supposed to become the most powerful Jedi after rotj

that doesn't make sense. Plalpatine didn't share power. He saw Vader as his servant and not as his eventual replacement. Cheating death was his entire shtick because he wanted to rule over an eternal empire. why would he wake up something beyond his power that could just potentially overthrow him.

>Disney wars
>not having characters from the OT act out of character

wrong. It was confirmed a long time ago that Snoke was alive before the rise of the empire

OP here.

He becomes less and less disfigured during the events of the movie.

Two more things:
1. Knights of Ren make a major appearance in the film, they're ghouls, Luke's students resurrected by Snoke, animated by the dark side. They look nightmareish. This is actually a leftover from TFA, JJ's idea.
2. It was Leia's fault that Kylo turned to the dark side. Abandonment issues, pretty much, but the way his story is shown in the movie is said to be heartbreaking.
3. Rey isn't the main character any more, it's Kylo. She's unconscious for 50% of the film.

I was told Luke wrecks shit up twice, but I don't know exact details.

Underrated

When, I've been in this shitty threads since before TFA and I don't remember that shit

more. This is interesting even if fanfic.
Share everything you know.

del and iden

I hope Luke takes down A Star destroyer with his cock

Sounds fucking sick if true. Few questions though

Why didn't killing an entire planet summon him?

What part did/does Anakin play in all this?

Does Luke died?

>3. Rey isn't the main character any more, it's Kylo. She's unconscious for 50% of the film.

That's how I know you're full of shit.

>Disney ever shelving a modern stronk woomyn for a shitlord nazi with psychological issues

Love how LOTR this is getting

What is snoke doing to Rey when we see them in the trailers?

But to be clear I do like your ideas

in the movie novelization Snoke states he "watched the rise and fall of the empire"

Maybe he was conscious just not physically manifest

>Rey isn't the main character any more, it's Kylo. She's unconscious for 50% of the film.
You're right about Kylo being a main character but the rest of that is bullshit.

This shit is creepy. It's like how the Vegas shooting was an occult elite sacrifice. I really hate what Disney has done to Star Wars.

not canon

Is Anakin (Hayden) in the film of not?

>She's unconscious for 50% of the film
explain?

Any cameo from Yoda or Anakin?

lmao, RIP Star Wars

no, he's super busy

that sounds incredibly fucking stupid OP

Why were people ever interested in Star Wars to begin with?

>Rey isn't the main character any more, it's Kylo. She's unconscious for 50% of the film.
Disney false flagging and telling you what you want to hear to get your money here, just like with Battlefront 2 ("hell yes it will be just imperial single campaign!").

>3. Rey isn't the main character any more, it's Kylo. She's unconscious for 50% of the film.
Make Star Wars Great Again!

It's a book about the movie, written by someone Disney hired retard.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

why dont you take my car

Snoke is the mummy and Rey is a cat confirmed

Who plays him then, the fuck is he busy with

>EU canon
lmao

I really want there to be a force tree to add even more weight to my "Star Wars is Naruto" jokes.

Imagine the toughest guy you know having a dream that he's being molested

But I thought he saw the rise and fall of the empire

>just like with Battlefront 2 ("hell yes it will be just imperial single campaign!").
redpill me on this
I remember the last trailer of TFA showed rey in quite vulnerable position with Kylo theatening her throat with the lightsbaer and nothing indicated she was an overpowered yas queen.

his desire to cheat death isn't EU. His obsession with cheating death is outlined in Ep III and it's novelization. He had intentions of living forever.

Well EA made people believe they would play just as an imperial during the single player campaign... AND it was fake since she defects pretty quickly and gets to fight the evil white male order at the end.

IT WUSH SHNOKE

The reveal trailer is such a fucking bait and switch youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA

Like half of it isn't even in the game

Why don't they look like they're enjoying laying the foundation for a movie I'm going to have to fork over ~$15 dollars and two and a half hours of my life to go see? These aren't the writers for TLJ, are they? Jesus Christ. Is this how the audience is going to look in the theaters?

does Austin Powers appears?

no kidding. I feel like an idiot for buying digital on ps4, no chance of selling or refunding it.

this, I don't remember iden meeting luke

In the other thread it says Rey is a former student of Luke and Kylo hid her on Jakku and wiped her mind

>Kylo hid her on Jakku and wiped her mind
That would be far more Kathleen friendly indeed.

>J. J. and [creature creative supervisor Neal Scanlan] didn't want him to be old and decrepit, like the Emperor."
t.wiki
Explain his looks then.

So they're using the same tricks as in the movies, false trailers, false narrative you only discover when you bought the product because all the reviewers have been generously paid to lie about the game.

it's just multiple layers of marketing, nothing to be offended by.

this will be wonderful

so my boy is back?

>nothing to be offended by.
Yeah, if you're a brain dead consumer. False advertisement should be liable to lawsuits if governments weren't owned by corporations.

>SW turned into fucking Warhammer 40k

what a hell

youtube.com/watch?v=hvVo3PwiD7o

Snoke could have taught him immortality

Skywalker saga. Theyve said so many times senpai

>Rey isn't the main character any more, it's Kylo.
That would be a good way to troll femnazies, but I call bullshit on this.

I don't think this is legit. Star Wars is not about blood rituals and human sacrifices. What 8 year old kid would even understand that?

>Star Wars is not about blood rituals and human sacrifices
youtube.com/watch?v=QBYUNU0rNCs

Wow, this is crazy. Guess I was wrong.

I saw R1 in the cinema, at the end this little child's voice asked 'D-Did they die?', imagine being a kid watching Episode 4 and everyone dying in the end. Great job Disney!!1!

>'D-Did they die?'
This is just sad.

>Harry Potter in space

Nice.

LOL, he saw the nuke but still wondered if they survived this. He was wondering where was superman at and all those marvel heroes.

This is so shit that it is believable.

Summoned how?
is he a force ghost or something? How can you summon someone like what you're implying in the starwars universe?

The movies were never for little children, you fucking turbo-autists.
This shit was aimed at teenagers, not some 8-years old brat.
Did you miss how ANH shows an entire planet getting nuked and Leia about to be tortured?

it went more and more child friendly to cashgrab from toys

>amputations all around
>Anakin slaughtering a village
>murdered children
>Anakin burning alive
Yeah, super child friendly.

they wanted to make movie for everyone and end up with movie for no one

They wanted to make a movie for teenagers and end up with a movie for teenagers.

you are an idiot

No, you are a retard trying to act smart and pretending this movies were made for little children.

>People are pathetic enough to constantly believe the LARPing threads
>People are pathetic enough to give a fuck about Disney Wars

Jesus. This board is shit.

>Death Star destroys unarmed world for little reason
>Death Star destroys civilian city
>Death Star destroys military base
>Imperials destroy a very loyal world no reason
Iden would be retarded to stay loyal to the Empire. What kind of idiot are you people? The Empire is pure evil ran by a Sith Lord. This is a black and white fantasy story fuck off already.

t. Kathleen Kennedy

>This is a black and white fantasy story fuck off already.
Then why the fuck would they even make us play as an Imperial in the first place?

explaining everything is autism tier

just fucking can't things happen for no reason?

also I am posting the most overthinking eushit ever, in my opinion
that guy who launched Deathstar got PTSD and want to die and was happy for rebel attack so he could die because he had remorse

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tenn_Graneet

Of course here comes the ea shill/soyboy. The fucking FIRST battlefront 2 from 2005 had a complete campaign from the sheev side, hell there was even that FPS commando thing. So YOU simply fuck off.

And btw, you fucking dishonest piece of shit, the thing is EA itself pretended it would be from the empire point of view, as a marketing thing. It's not even about discussing whether the empire is bad or not you fucking terrible retard.

nice larping faggot

there is no chance they make rey the backstory arc to kylo

> Before his death, Palpatine gave an order for whole imperial navy to commit suicide in battle over Jakku, which was the last resort plan to summon Snoke. It worked.
OP is a faggot, sheev never thought he was going to lose. he gave no such order and he would never try to "summon" some dark side fucking entity, he is the dark side, he knows he's the fucking boss of the galaxy

this sounds so bad that it could be true because i though the rehash of New Hope in Episode 7 was fake

Snape is that you?

Star Wars Is About Family

Do you think those things are supposed to be traumatizing for kids? I was a pussy when I was 4 but I loved Star Wars