Just remember: this show is going to start winning awards soon

Other urls found in this thread:

vlive.tv/video/49425?channelCode=EDBF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHITE GENOCIDE INCOMING IN FIFTEEN MINUTES PASS IT ON

Look how triggered you are

who cares

>smart
If she's so smart why is she the single mother of a mixed race child?

56%

smart for Boston

fuuuuuuuuuck

Btw the show is really good

i know some of you Sup Forumsguys aren't going to watch it because of the female lead.

but it's really well made

tfw to intelegent for white dick

Does it show how growing up with a single mother ruins you forever or is it just another stronk woman who doesn't need no man?

it's really captures the shitty life of a single mother, and also the shit she has to deal everyday

There are spics in Boston? and why is the baby Black?

>southie

wait, this bitch is a single mother raising a niglet in southie?

how many episodes in does a car full of drunk micks pull up and beat her and her kid to death?

>Bangs black man
>Gets pregnant
>He leaves
>Still tries to live a normal life as a single mom
>Black guys don't go for used goods with baggage
>In order to escape her cycle of masturbation she turns to a fat beta orbiter for sexual gratification

All this from the trailer.

What part of this should appeal to men?

>Jewish woman pretending to be a white single mother with a half black mutt child
lol

its a new definition of smart

like homeless people are smart

or some people are just "bad test takers"

Based

>>Bangs black man
he's a spic with nigger baby making genes

>guy watching a show about a single mom
maybe gay guys

I really wanted to see her naked when she was in BMS but now she's old. it was a disappointment when I finally saw her naked desu
there should be a rule where any female actress has to get naked in their prime

i give it 20 years max before we get a new hitler

As long as it employs my waifu I'm fine

Milfs aren't under 40 sorry.

be honest, Sup Forums. Would you date a girl if she had a black son but was really hot and perfect in every other way?

Yes, at least I will lose my virginity

i would make her kill the kid and she'd probably do it

Wouldn't date a single mother period. Don't give a shit if the kid's black.

>single mother
>smart

No, but I’d date a single black mother with a mixed if she was perfect in every other way.

>because of the female lead.
yeah, that's totally the issue with this show, clueless cunt

Based “Sup Forums - Alt-Right Pussies Cry About Literally Everything” poster

I'd do it long enough for the ol pump&dump

>In order to escape her cycle of masturbation she turns to a fat beta orbiter for sexual gratification
This part

lol. I always loved the "bad test taker" excuse.

>beta goes right for the feet

>coalburner
>perfect
hmmm

>she had a black son
>and perfect in every other way?
Literally impossible.

this is the first episode

I wouldn't date a single mom unless the kid was an adult.

And female.

Fuck her for a while, then leave.

if the father is not around and she doesn't fuck around. yeah, sure

If she has a black son, she can't be hot and perfect in any way. The fact she has a black son ruins everything.

she's at least 42

>Occupation
>I'm a stay at home mom but right now they are with their dad

WHAT DOES THE S IN SMILF OFFICIALLY STAND FOR

Stacey

single

Single

It's not an S.

On my planet, it means coalburner.

ITT: Whiteys getting mad at a fictional character because she has a mixed race baby

lol

>single mother with a black baby
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

>nigger baby, no father in sight
I'm legitimately surprised they actually didn't just make the kid white to avoid this inconvenient but very truthful detail

STRONK BRAVE WOMYN AND HER 52% MUTT YOU GO GURL PRODUCED BY SCHLMO SCHLOMENSTEIN WINNER OF THE WALMART SHARTIES BEST ORIGINAL TELEVISION SERIES 5 YEARS IN A ROW ALL PROCEEDS GO TO ISRAEL

If she were perfect in every other way she would not be the single mother to a black son. Being with the type of black person that impregnates and abandons women in the first place is an indication of poor life choices. These types of women are not perfect, they likely engage liberally in alcohol and drug use, likely have shit diets, likely have dead-end careers and are likely dumb as rocks.

If she had a black son and was perfect in every other way, she would have a black life partner, simple as that.

Does anyone have an image of the one thread where a German dude said he turned a woman down because she had a niglet and she ended up drowning the kid later?

She's a mess, show's pretty good and somehow moving.
Girlfriend of her ex husband or whatever is hot as fuck. Is Felicity Jones her flatmate or was I allucinating?

Fuck off cuck!

just remember that single mothers are the worst humans alive and no group of people deserves to be put into concentration camps more outside of furries and braap faggots

>mulatto baby
>husband and kid are white in real life

How do they feel about this?

I caught this chick on a talk show a couple weeks ago. Total unfunny sperg.

>and that child's name? shaun KANG

I hate that "milf" is a generic term for a mother of any age.

Milf is supposed to be "old enough to be your mother" ffs.

>smilf

step mother i would like to fuck?

I'm a teacher and I constantly hear that shit. If I don't agree I'll be looked at like a pariah. Bad test taker is code for an idiot choke artist who can't into remember basic shit. The kids who are bad test takers are always sniveling little shits, straight up idiots and almost always a minority or wigger.

milf is just a middle aged woman(regardless if she has a kid or not). that's what it has become to mean
when you think of a milf you don't think of a teen mom

Says the “teacher”. Most teachers are too stupid to do something else. It’s not the kids fault they didn’t learn. most of y’all are retarded as well.

The main character in this show is not implied to be a "bad test taker"; in fact, we´re lead to believe that she wrote essays for at least one of her private pupils that landed said pupil a spot at Harvard.

Someone has to teach your retarded kids not to be sperglords. I hear the same shit spew out of faggots mouths about teachers all the time. Someone is sadsies because they were a shit test taker and don't get to enjoy the modern day gibsmedatgradefordoingnothing environment? Did your math teacher fail you last week and your upseteroni? Poor little faggot. The job market is rough and I'll gladly be a "teacher" while you pay for my pension and 2 month vacation. I went to Japan this summer and fucked a number of women. How is your slave wage? Don't forget to give me a chunk for my pension =]

>The kids who are bad test takers are always sniveling little shits, straight up idiots and almost always a minority or wigger.
The bell curve-shaped distribution of intelligence applies to white people too, with similar, large individual variance in giftedness.

without a kid she's a cougar

what is this cute gif from? I really like watching 2 girls cuddle

t. SOYBOY(MALE)

vlive.tv/video/49425?channelCode=EDBF

>homeless people are smart
>cut muscles
>No job
>No expenses
>survival skills
>not cucked
>says no to the jew

I've heard of people living extravagant homeless lives. There's actually a lot to learn.

Nope, putting money in somebody else kid, is stupid. I'd rather buy more games or even waste my money in dog's food, because at least the dog is loyal and can protect the house.

literally what the fuck is wrong with america

does this guy look like black? then why the fuck baby looks like a mulatto

the same shit happened with Girls. lena dunham gets knocked up by Riz Ahmed and the baby looks like a nigger baby. The same shit also happened with Frank Dillane when he literally plays a fucking white guy, despite the fact his sister is white as fuck

this is literally fucking blackwashing.

shut up fag I'm an alpha male!!!

soyboys look at traps and trannies not cute girls

All wh*Te people in the US have at least one BLACK(TÜRK) ancestor

It's literally feminist tumblr tier.

Never.

>Episode 5: Sully and Murph spray paint "NIGGER LOVER" on Smilf's front door and tell her to get the fuck outta Southie, with hilarious consequences

And I dont care.

no because I'm already a single father of two. I imagine a lot of single parents marry each other, but that's not for me.

based

please don't tell me this shit is spreading outside of /his/

No. You do not date single mothers. She will never love you as much as someone elses kid

>single mother
>perfect
Ok m8

if aliens watched a couple of hours of american tv ads they would think the country was half black (and that the blacks were superior)

I legitimately thought America was 1/4 to 1/3 black until very recently due to American tv and movies here.

Garbage

SHE'S NOT EVEN WHITE MORONS, SHE'S HALF NIGGER ALREADY

I'm a beaner and my cousin is too he knocked up a Sicilian girl from jersey and the kid straight up looked mulatto with kinky ass hair til he was 5

>Sicilian
The "Italians are niggers" meme is wrong, but Sicilians actually have a lot of Sub Saharan DNA in them.

>ILF
>implying

I honestly can't think of a worse thing to do

Isn't Africa right below Italy?come on man, native Americans and Mexicans are basically the same, geographically Italians are just as much black.