Zack Snyder is Losing it

Feels bad man

What the fuck did WB do to him?

Real human being

snyder's daughter was Elliot Rodger?
makes sense

perhaps he will soon decide to join her

R.I.P. Autumn Snyder. Sup Forums is by your side, Zack.

Then everyone will start calling his movies masterpieces lololol

Huh?! Asian? But he's white?

why the fuck is she asian? wtf? there's enough asians in the world why are we mourning one?

Upvoted!

No zaccck we love u

Fuck WB

Fuck Marveltards

Zack just release your final cut on torrent

Go out on a high

Do it

Maybe in your Indian country

I just want Warner Bros to realese Zack Snyder JL film without all the Joss Weddon autistic Marvel bullshit

Oh... now things make a little more sense on why she might have suicided. Also implies some things about Zack and his marriage.

Fuck that's sad

Remember the penis spaceships from MOS?

Man, she was cute.

JUST

>blaming wb
pathetic

You DC drones pretending to be Snyder fans are disgusting

Zack "Prometheus" Snyder brought Kino from the gods to humans.

She was adopted you autists

and?

The Hero's Journey, folks. Zack is in the underworld now. But we'll see him return to the light, triumphant.

if dubs, snyder will release the original cut of justice league

Maybe his adaptation of The Illustrated Man will get the recognition he deserves?

This board was, is and will be Pro-Snyder.
For some reason Zack Snyder, the greatest director of the 21st century is under massive attack from the entire movie community. Seriously guys, Trump presidential run is nothing in comparison to the hell Snyder went through. His every movie is under fire from the critics long before it even releases. And when it finally do and turns out to be a masterpiece they still shit on it for no apparent reason. And to top it all off, Disney literally assasinated his daughter and planted its own man to sabotage the DCEU. It's the most vicious move in the history of mankind, an idea born only from hatred to a man who wants nothing, but create masterpieces loved by intelligent and sensitive people around the globe. But what about the rest of the people who cannot grasp the perfection that is Zack Snyder's work? Well...
People fear what they cannot understand.

Or he'll make Sucker Punch 2 and get thrown in the dumpster.

>This board was
The only movie ever praised here was Dawn and then Sucker Punch(for Babydoll) by the pedos. Don't act like you've been here since before 2012

>slow board
>cant even dubs

Wow it must be interesting to be that delusional

This picture is actually breaking my heart. I hope Zack is really doing okay.

This. Snyder Ultimate Kino Cut of JL has to happen.

fucking hell
legit ruined my day

>Batman v Superman is the President of superhero movies
I can get behind that

False. 300 has always been praised as his best here.

Thats completely false
When I first started posting here every time I tried talking about it I told to go back to Sup Forums

Not him.
But I've always shat on 300 here, not enough to fight the memes though.

But yeah 300 sucks, action is way too overstylized to have any impact and it doesn't offer anything else.

>Carl the cuck

What did Zack mean by this

>After Snyder's daughter committed suicide, Joss Whedon sent him a bottle of champagne with a little note that said "at least she won't live to see Trump ruining our country!" and took over editing for Justice League.[6]
what the fuck is his problem

Why does Zach Snyder who's a massive Randfag adopt someone?

>(((Salkowitz)))

>WB micromanages his movies and film plans to shit
>autistic capeshit fans blame him for some reason while eating up generic trash like marvel films, WW and Suicide Squad

I didn't know she was Asian.

Their suicide rate is through the roof. One of my friends was pure blooded Chinese and she killed herself.

I don't understand.

They hired him, biggest mistake they've ever made.

Asian women lack a soul.

what happened?

Get neck snapped by Snyder for saying that about his daughter, faggot.

It was a different time.

Its the Asian men who have no soul. Have you seen the atrocities they commit against each other at any opportunity? The women are just trying to put the baby to sleep and get a stew going before some ungodly Chinaman bursts in and rapes them to bits.

Was the Snyder cut that bad?

Just get another chink, Zach. There's millions of them.

WB pressured him into it

They really do anything to get the Chinese market.

she killed herself because her dad's films got worse RT scores than even the worst MCU flicks

Real human bean juice.

>the revolting molluscs on this board think that that tweet posted in that context shows anything other than incredible presence of mind and mastery of the self
Have a sage

capeshitters are the most pathetic people on Sup Forums desu

Cronic backpain is a terrible terrible thing.

>using the dead kid to shield yourself from criticism

pathetic

inb4 murdered by studio so they could get rid of Snyder without upsetting his fanboys

I do not follow.

I dont care for capeshit but what happened to his daughter is sad.
She was a qt.

It’s funny how he’s like one of the only persona using the app and everyone else is just following him

I feel really shit for Snyder bros. Ever since Watchmen critics and fanboys have attacked him like hungry dogs and every time Snyder is proven right in the end. From Watchmen to MoS to BvS. Every time the critics embarrassed themselves completely and ended up causing the creative death of the superhero genre. This guy loses his daughter, his job and the film series he spent so much time and energy to tell. And for some odd fucking reason, to make shit even worse, there exists a cult of pathologically obsessed third-worlders that keep talk shit about him on here and other social media.

Unbelievable.

She had a promising future... as my wife

Holy shit.
I know who my next folder is going to be dedicated to.

It's because he's a known Republican in Hollywood. They want to stop him before he finishes The Fountainhead and makes all the commies scream at the sky.

Snyderfags are more unbelievable imo. They are like people that think the star wars prequels are masterpieces. They talk about his movies like freshmen film studies majors. I honestly can't tell if they are just trolls or really that fucking full of themselves most of the time

>Snyderfags
Are mouseshills still trying to make this a thing? And you just proved him right. Why are you so pathologically obsessed with hate? Do you atleast get paid for it? I hope you do.

>like freshmen film studies majors
somehow I doubt you know what they are like.

at least she didn't have to see justice league

zack and his wife have adopted kids

How the fuck could she kill herself. Snyder is rich as fuck, he can afford to have an army of people look after his family while he's away making movies.

She realized she looks exactly like Charlyne Yi. That's why she did it.

It was only a chink, what's the big deal?

Rich celebs pay people to literally hold umbrellas for them, yet Snyder couldn't hire a bunch of security guys to make sure nothing happens to his unusually large family?

Snyder must think having kids is like collecting Pokemon or some shit.

He adopted two Asians and two Mexicans. He has 7 children.

Post more cute daughter.

His movies won't make money in China now.

She killed herself, mate. You can't prevent people from killing themselves with private security.

>How the fuck could she kill herself
She saw JUSTice league

What's #afsp, an anagram of faps?

>All these chinks calling that her cute.

I now understand how you guys managed two billion "people".

>Mexicans are shown to be the only people who as a group don't hate Superjesus
>the Trump of comic book movies

REALLY made me think.

That face is busted as hell
Yellow feverfags are hilarious

>Man makes a post about mourning the loss of his adopted daughter.
>Fucking breathless capewar faggots rush in to tie this sentiment to Trump and MUH MOUSE
For fuck's sake. The population of this board is fucking cretinous at times. Just respect the fact that he stepped away from his career because of his own personal loss, and take it as a lesson to care for the people in your lives who may be struggling with depression.

It’s her birthday you asshole. Snyder hasn’t said anything public about JL since he left the project.

What does this post have to do with films? Take your off topic shit elsewhere, friendo.

American Foundation for Suicide Prevention

>The dead shall live. My slain shall rise again. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust. For thy dew is like the dew of morning. And the earth shall give birth to her dead.

One day someone like Fischer or Affleck or Terrio is going to reveal what happened and the entire Internet will feel guilt for talking shit about him. The shit's he's endured would break even Hercules.

Imagine pouring your heart and soul into a life's project, neglecting your family so bad that causes you to completely ignore the obvious sign of your daughter's impeding suicide. Now imagine that the entire media jumps on a hatred-bandwagon against every single decision that you making, going out of their way to paint you as a hack after you decided to try and add a bit of emotional depth to the Superman character.

I wonder how this board would be during the time of Sharon Tate and Roman.

fuck she looks NOTHING like him, not even half white, hapa menance is no joke

HIS FAMILY ADOPTED HER YOU IDIOT