THAT'S MY SON

THAT'S MY SON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3bl3f18kTo&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would he assume his child's gender?

THAT'S MY BOY

Saddest scene in all HP movies. Poor Cedric. He didn't do nothing.

I think Robert Pattinson is a good actor. He gets shit on for Twilight.

His lust for fame and glory was justly punished.

This scene still gets me every time I watch GoF even after all these years, honestly it gets me teary. The scene is pure kino.
When Harry gets back with Cedric's body and the fanfares start playing happy music it just feel sick. Then people start noticing something's wrong and the happy music stops, people are shielding Amos from seeing what's happened, and then that acting, the pure grief and horror of seeing his precious son lying there dead.
>THAT'S MY SON!!!
>THAT'S MY BOY!!

GoF was a shit adaptation but fuck me this scene is amazing

Oooooooooh!

Chad got what was coming to him.

GOF movie mostly mucked everything up, but this was the lone positive change. That character is frankly kind of an asshole in the book and you don't see his reaction to his son's death either. Changing him to be perfectly pleasant and showing this was a good change.

THE CHINESE FIREBALL

>ywn have Hitler personally hand you a miniature dragon while going "OOOHHHH"

Stop with the dick sucking meme seriously he's only been good in good time

unpopular opinion:
GoF is my favorite HP chapter just because of this scene. I consider the whole prior movie a build-up for this particular scene and the rest of the movie is just an epilogue to this pure and unadulterated badassery

Robert Pattinson is an /ourguy/ tier actor. Plebeians and normalfags don't know this about him.

It starts back at "Take my body back to my father" for me, but then I have father issues

This is the only scene of overacting in GoF that totally works. Everyone in the entire film completely overacts, from Dumbledore to Hermione to Voldemort to especially fuckin Barty Crouch Jr (Tennant may have been on cocaine) for some reason, I guess the director decided everyone needed to act like complete lunatics for the entire runtime. But this scene works, it's just the right amount of ham.

God damn you're annoying and delusional. Just straight up lacking common sense.

Why is everyone in Goblet of Fire retarded?

The entire film actually works. And hermione seems like she's acting normal compared to everyone.
Reminder to everyone: stop thinking about the books the films were better.

...DYAAHHHH....BLUURRRRRH!

>"And that leaves..."
>...the horntail...
>"WHATSAHTBOI?!"

>when he asked that fangirl to show him her tits at a signing and she was going to do it so he had to stop her

Good Time is a shit movie
His best movie is Cosmopolis

HARRY POTTER IS DEAD

Because the director wanted it to feel bollywood style energized

The director. He told the kids to grow their hair out and directed everyone to be as hammy as possible for an unknown reason. Everyone acts batshit insane in the film.

It's sort of funny but it doesn't make for a good film.

Why was Hitler in Harry Potter?

Hermione's ludicrious overacting (more than usual) kills me
Neville looks mildly upset at the tortured spider then suddenly:
"STTTOPEEEHT! CAN'T YOU SEEEITSBOTHERINN HIEEM!?"
*wriggles eyebrows*

Overrated
I never liked it that much originally but it actually does make for a good film and I've come to appreciate it more. The soundtrack is great too

awful taste

The scene with Myrtle in the bath is so fucking hot. I want to bang that whinging ghost so goddamn badly. There's surely a spell that would let me give her a hard fucking dicking, right? I'd make her live up to her name the cunt. I'd do terrible, terrible things to her supple nerd body. Smear that ectoplasm all up on my dick.

It's my favorite Potter movie after the first two because of this reason. It becomes unintentionally comedic. The Yates movies are so fucking dull and forgettable in comparison

Ok, imagine you did two hits of cocaine, you just sat on a cactus, and I just hit you with a tazer, in that order

Aaaaaand...action!

CUT! More hair!

doesn't Cedric being in Hufflepuff deep down mean he was a coward or in some other way useless? It's literally the house for "the rest", they may as well just euthanize Hufflepuffs on being sorted

>BARTEH CROWCH......... JOONIER!

>dull
Kys faggot they have their own atmospheres. Newell and Yates are actually british so they nailed it.

She's perfectly fine in that scene. Barty Crouch JUNIOR, Dumbledore and Karkaroff are the worst offenders.

No. That is the meme version.

He was literally rolling around on the floor directing in the behind the scenes.

Nah Hermione's acting is awful in this one. She goes over the top but it's not funny, it's just bad.

Hufflepuffs aren't necessarily cowards, they're loyal and fair. i.e. they have no redeeming features except being pleasant human beings.

THAT'S MY WIFE'S SON, is what someone would say if they enjoy watching one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises though.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>thinks good time was anything but a mediocre time
>judges other peoples' taste

I think he made it hammy to counteract the emerging darkness in the film, this was before the studio decided to go full retard with the grimdark aesthetic.

HELLO FATHAH!

Yates movies feel too much like your average YA movie for me. They don't have the magical matinee feeling of the first two nor the entetaining weirdness of Azkaban or Goblet. They're okay, but forgettable.

>"And that leaves the German Judenbrenner"

Hufflepuff is people who are loyal and hardworking but don't have any super standout traits (Ravenclaw for intelligence/wit, Slytherin for ambition/guile, Gryfinndor for bravery/nobility)

nah but she'd give you a ghost JOI

Shit intro lad, 2/10 made me reply try harder faggot

What house did the autistic 13 year olds that jack off all the time and play WoW go in?

Pattinson is a prick and so was the rest of the Twilight cast.
They were all made stars because of the series, yet in every interview trashed the series and the fans.

Exactly. Amos Diggory was a cunt in the book, but they made him an affable character in the film, likely to make you sympathize with him.

That was sad as well, but for me it's really the bit where the fanfares start and Harry's crying and clutching Cedric, and then the big bang comes when Amos comes running down shouting THAT'S MY SON

They never got letters.

kys newfag

That's because the series and the fans are garbage and they all realised it after the first film was released

They all knew it was shit, dude. It was a big paycheck for garbage films and they had to put up with a batshit crazy fanbase for years because of it.

>"Did you put your name in the Goblet, Harry?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

>HARRY! DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIYAH! DID YOU ASK ANOTHER STUDENT TO DO IT FOR YOU!?

Hmmm

>"ARRY! DIJAPUCHANAEINDAGOBLEOFIAH?!"
what did he mean by this

>HARRY, didyouputyorname in the goblet of fire™?
No sir
>Didyouaskoneoftheolder students to do it for you
No sir
>Are you ABSO-LOOTLEH sure???
Senpai you know I didn't it's been established already that you can't do that because the magic is too strong and you say this again in the next scene with MacGonagaul

DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, HARRY POTTER! I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME WHEN I KILL YOU! I WANT SEEEEE THE LIGHT LLEEEAVE YOUR EEEEEYES!

Oh yeah and when he takes out Harry's name.

>Harry Potter? Harry Potter!.....HARRRY POTTER!!!!

lel

OOOOOOOHHH!!

I love Rob so much

youtube.com/watch?v=U3bl3f18kTo&t

THE CHINESE FIYABALL

OOOOOOOOOOOOH

oh goddamn that sounds really good

her laughing and floating around giggling telling you how to rub your cock

Someone Brendan Gleeson as Moody is one of the less hammy characters in the film.
And he's really hammy.

Given the sheer quantity of stalkers he got, I don’t blame him

>THAT'S MY WIFE'S SON
What did Rowling mean by this?

PICKUP YA WAND POTTER!
GOOAAAAN GEDDAP!

If Sup Forums was what it was today back in 2005 this would have become the most meme-heavy movie of all time.

EHEHEH

POTTER....WHATSSSSS....yourhurry?

>I didn't go to acting school, I went to acting.
And it shows.

Why is everyone suddenly so hairy in this?

BAD DREAM

they cast a soyboy charm

YOU 'VE LOST ME MY SERVANT

The director told everyone to not cut their hair during preproduction. No joke.

>alright dave?

EEERUUURGH

>buh buh uhh uhh

it was the in thing back in 2009

KRRRRUUUUM

HE'S LIKE A BOIRRD

HE'S MORE THAN A PLAYER

HE'S AN ARTIST!

No user I just watched it and it fit the film perfectly. Like I said its funny because she actually seems normal since everyone else is acting crazy her craziness seems rational and it is.

>The director told everyone to not cut their hair during preproduction. No joke.
But why? Was long hair the fashion at the time?

>movie released in 2005

>david tennant is a good acto-

Given he also directed everyone in the film to act like complete lunatics in every scene I'd say the director was just weird and poorly suited to the series.

Kek

holy shit really?

i made a guess and added 2 years cus it seemed unreasonable

WHO WANTS ME TO OPEN IT?

DYAWANTMETOOPENAIT!?

I was never much of a Harry Potter fan, but now I simply can't watch them because they remind me so much of my ex.
I watched the entire series with her and during Goblet of Fire she got on top of me and started riding me.
I miss those days.

Feet of the table.

>tfw i have no ex

They are nothing like other YA trash he is technically a greay director. The series had multiple tone changes.

It wasn't the studio rowling loved grimdark. The series has multiple tone changes. They let the directors have complete control