RIP WB

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/NOVEMBER.html
>In the next few days, this studio will have a public announcement made relative to them that the corporation swallowing them up will be stalled. The government will announce they are suing to block the deal. The studio's stock price will drop like a rock and a lot of investors and partners, both Russian and Arab, will lose a lot. Behind the scenes, this politician is making good on his threats - that I told you about last month - that unless this network bends to his will? He will block the takeover deal, which will allow congressional hearings - and politicians will go crazy grilling the studio and the corporation over their Hollywood abuse culture. It's the last thing the studio or corporation need now. The studio head is already putting out feelers for a new job and told one Hollywood super agent (has a famous offspring) he'd take a job in Silicon Valley to escape the pressure. Meanwhile, that friend/"employee" of the politician was told that if he has to resign his post due to overseas entanglements, he's got the politician's blessing to form a consortium to take over the studio for himself. That is, of course, unless the corporation decides to cave in to the politician and become his personal "kneepads network" like this other network.
>Studio: Time Warner/CNN
>Corporation: AT&T
>Politician: President Donald Trump
>Studio head: Kevin Tsujihara
>Hollywood super agent: Bryan Lourd (Carrie Fisher’s daughter Billie Catherine Lourd)
>Friend/"employee" of the politician: Steven Mnuchin
>Other "kneepads network: Fox News

>Provided he can lose the weight and grow back his hair from his current role, this foreign born A list mostly movie actor is set to be offered the most money ever paid an actor for any role if he returns to the superhero franchise he walked away from. Other names might be thrown out there, but our actor is going to be offered $50M just to show up the first day of work and could stand to make another $100M if the movie does as well as would be expected. All of that for just one movie. Christian Bale (playing Dick Cheney in "Backseat")/"Batman"

OH NO NO NO

Fucking stupid, the ship has sailed on Baleman coming to a conclusion with a bad third movie. The ship has sailed on ever including him in a cinematic universe. They'd be wasting their damn time and money trying to revisit it.

based Trump

he's just crazy enough to say no.

How is this a blind item? Didn't they already block ATT from buying WB

>yfw its actually The Mouse buying WB
>yfw they also buy Fox
>yfw the only major studios left will be Disney, Universal and Sony
>yfw they eventually buy them too

>The studio head is already putting out feelers for a new job
Kevin Tsujihara's leaving? Fuck yes.

These are fun but do any of them ever turn out to be true?

>Sony
They're in the deepest shit of them all.

>DISNEY SHOULD LIKE RULE THE WORLD OR SOMETHING XD!

Honestly with all the fake rumors and shit with DC, i'm surprised no one sources this.

I just want Doom in the MCU.

>Sony
They're sinking already.

What a fucking nightmare scenario.

Yes. What, are you against the free market, Ivan?

>WB

who cares. Didney buying Fox WHEN

sony only has playstation, they're done for.

Hopefully never. Who the fuck wants a PG rated Deadpool and a Wolverine that learned to fight from a TMNT Secret of the ooze dvd?

I really don't think Nolan's Batman fits in a universe where there's also Superman and Wonder woman.

>dr doom Quips
Think I'll pass

They got the Charlie Sheen AIDS one on the money

Waste of money . Bale wasn't even good as Batman.
It WB is pissing away money , might a stretch well get Nolan. He was the reason people liked the first two movies:

>HAND ME THE ORANGE SLICES!

literally fan-fiction
nothing will happen (as usual) and enty will claim it all happened behind the scenes before posting something literally everyone knows to restore his cred
>"hey, did you know that Brian Singer is a paedophile?!"

Amy Pascal's taking over

Hopefully never. Who the fuck wants a PG rated Deadpool and a Wolverine that learned to fight from a TMNT Secret of the ooze dvd?

The ones that every insider knows.
So I'm pretty sure there were a few on Harvey and Spacey.
But most of them are elaborate fiction based on who was spotted in the tabloids.
>actor out with their family? "Guess who made a public scene arguing with their significant other and taking coke!"
>actress seen in public? "Guess which actress had plastic surgery!"
>actor out with a bro? "Guess which actor's gay!"
>actor catching a drink with a costar? "Guess which actors are fucking!"

He's like the worst culmination of tabloids with no accountability

Disney can buy Fox, WB, and Sony for all I care. Just let me keep my Jurassic Parks (owned by Universal) bloody and quip free.

Kys.

WHY DOES THIS STUPID FUCKING WEBSITE ACT VAGUE ABOUT THE NAMES ONLY TO NAME THEM AT THE END?? JUST FUCKING WRITE NORMALLY

The blog where they originally come from doesn't name names, the site in OP reposts them with their best guesses.

>source

Sony isn't going to sink Playstation money into Sony Pictures. They will sell the company before that ever happens.

yeah, Fox do better

We'd love to have Dr Doom, Dr Strange, Galactus and Silver Surfer in the same movie , yes

oh ok nevermind

>These are fun but do any of them ever turn out to be true?

Recently, MEWgregor.

>yfw the WB logo on his ass was actually a giant buttplug

>implying any of it Is good

>Sony
Ahahhahahahahaha nice one dude

>do any of them ever turn out to be true?
With all the shit they write it would be weird if some of it didn't.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bell Company, the Monopoly?

Good thing Hugh and Patrick left those roles because I won't see anymore xmen capeshit from disney

>>Politician: President Donald Trump
will Trump save the DCEU?

Finally. DC will get rid of Dan "We Need A Rape" Didio.

Dr Doom has always quipped you retard

Bringing Bale back is stupid.

They should have the balls to cast someone new if Affleck is out. To be fair, I don't think he had a chance to shine behind the Snyder eight ball. I wish Affleck was given Justice League to begin with, before even MoS. Warners couldn't wait for him to finish Argo first.

Bale was Nolan's Batman. Nolan's Batman worked on its own as a deconstruction of the character. It is a horrible idea to use him for Justice League and a wider DCU.

Plus I'd rather see Bale move on to other stuff.

>that blind about Emma crying during sex

Afraid they'll ruin a character you don't even know?

A surprisingly high number, yes.

Pro tip: Enty is a liar, and Time Warner is not in some dire financial strait where they have to sell the company. They can find another buyer or just continue as an independent, 69 billion dollar business if AT&T deal collapses.

Pretty sure the AT&T-Time Warner deal was already put on hold (for now)

Who the hell would do that to my nigga Renner?

These are fake.

Renner is gay anyway

thanks for pointing that out. I knew the whole time she was part of the abuse and mind control after I saw the the symbolism in many of her photoshoots.

Don't forget about paramount! Everyone else has.

>gay people can't be raped

Fox could do better if they let someone make an R rated Doom move, like Logan or Deadpool

I really hope Fox doesn't sell, i really don't want a PG-13 Deadpool where he says fudge & quotes Star Wars

Any evidence aside from fags wanting him to be gay?
All I could dig up was his ex wife.

Where?

Damn... All started from Snyder and DC cinematic universe.

>jeremy renner
>a+ list
lol

Former A+ list. Which is probably referencing when his career peaked with Hurt Locker.

Can you write a whole sentence in form of a question?

Yeah, Disney can buy everything.
Let them defile everything that was once sacred to us. EVEN MORE.

I never watched the first Star Wars trilogy, but I grew up knowing it was legendary.

Nowadays, with all the recent announcements and the way things are going SW is just a joke like everything else.

If you think this is the optimal scenario, you're a fool.

All capeshit actors in more than 2 films are a-list

They can't buy Nintendo or the Yakuza the samurai are very scary

>Those dubs of truth
This kills the jew

Too bad for that tho.
No Pixar Mariro for you son.
Say hello to Ilumination-tier Mariro instead.

So when does big daddy government come in and trustbust the Mouse?

>literally linking it
>literally ruining the ability to quote from there without everyone knowing
>literally being an absolute fucking source fag

this is why board culture is dead. You fucking idiots don't know how to preserve anything from influence.

god damn am i really surrounded by the biggest idiots on this board?

I would clap so hard for such an event, I'd become an amerilard by osmosis. Or photosynthesis.

Nigga did you not watch Jurrasic World?

its a mix of insider gossip and fanfiction, some of them actually end up being true. check who is posting it, and learn to recognize them from their bullshit.

the lawyer stuff seems semi credible. i looked at some past months and a few of the things i saw came true. though im not nearly involved in holly culture to know if many of them were just speculation

also this is how you avoid litigation. mix in fantasy stuff so it's easily dismissed, meaning nobody takes legal action for libel or anything