Wait, where's the scary part

Wait, where's the scary part

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YMI7_bjrDHuJvOFTpVkJuQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bro, you weren't scared at a movie geared towards 15 year olds? That's totally rock and roll dude! You should get a tattoo across your face that says "bad motherfucker" cause that's what you are, bro! So metal!

Aren't you embarrassed that you actually typed this out and posted it? I would be red in the face after I reread a post like this.

The father

I see this image 5+ times a day since this movie was released
It's time to cool it with the obsession, Sup Forums.

Reminder that OP is an actual turboautist who posts the same exact pathetic thread of how a certain film isn't scary enough to him every single day.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YMI7_bjrDHuJvOFTpVkJuQ/

The Witch is about failing as a man and the consequences of doing so. I guess you wouldn't understand. Have another glass of soy milk.

it's a thread used to bait newfags.

welcome, newfag.

newfag

(You) too

>HURR IM SO MATURE I DON'T FEEL ANY EMOTIONS
cringe

if you've been here for that long and DON'T know that this is a newfag bait-thread then you're doing it wrong

This movie is the PERFECT plebfilter.

the thread is too

it's literally the perfect movie

the scary part is realizing that anya will NEVER be your gf

This, I'm scared by drama like The Witch so im le patrician and ur plebs

>old lady grinding baby into paste and starting to levitate
>thats not scary because there is no sudden closeup of her face with a music sting

Its a folktale, its not a horror film. You're not supposed to be afraid, you're supposed to be mildly uncomfortable.

fucking this
all these retards making threads whining about "b-but there weren't jumpscares!" are completely missing the point

The part where you realise that all of modern women have been enticed by the devil and have become unbridled and wild like the symbolic witches of old. Very scary.

>all these retards making threads whining about "b-but there weren't jumpscares!" are completely missing the point
do you know what 'bait' is?

this man... wtf.

this

Black Phillip is cute! CUTE!

>would you like to live deliciously?

AKA GO TO A NAKED WITCH RAVE IN THE FOREST

BRAVO BLACK PHILIP