I literally haven't watched this flick.

nice blogpost faggot

Thanks.

You literally haven't missed anything

I envy you.

Me neither.

CHOMPERS

at least i'll be able to say that about this upcoming flick

Don't. It's propaganda that was poorly re-written to focus on Rey instead of Poe

Literally too qt

Don't listen to Rotten ToNuMaletoes
The Force Awakens is total garbage even if you discount the copying of New Hope

it's not a flick

you lucky bastard

yes it is

>Feed me your foreskin

I figuratively haven't watched it

this was my first star wars movie ever watched. don't know why people don't like it, i thought it was good

I never saw it either. I just don't care enough anymore.

I literally never will.

I've never seen any of the star wars films.
Should i bother?

the original trilogy is a cultural milestone and you're literally abnormal if you haven't watched them. The prequels are fucking trash that people only pretend to enjoy because of nostalgia or contrarian pseudointellectualism

TFA is a well-made action film but is very divisive because it relies heavily on your enjoyment of the original movie, as well as being a self-aware metacommentary on star wars as a media franchise.

>TFA is a well-made action film
fuck off JJ, maybe if you have ADHD. pacing is absolutely fucked and plot doesn't exist, whole movie is just one long boring action scene
>self-aware metacommentary on star wars as a media franchise
thats what we call soft reboots now you pseud?

>self-aware metacommentary on star wars as a media franchise.

>he's never seen the original Star Wars
I feel bad for you, user.

Me too pal

Stopped watching star wars after Ep 1. I think i browsed ep 2 3 while flipping thru channels but not really interested in seeing it

>watched it in theatres when it came out
>thought it was pretty bad
>have attempted to watch 5 times since
>can never make it past when Rey shows up

I've tried to give this movie chances but its so bad. So terrible bad.

As opposed to figuratively? Go back you faggot

>movie is literally about the next generation trying to live up to the legend of Star Wars

was Kylo trying and failing to be Vader to make up for his own insecurities and Rey literally living in a graveyard of the Galactic Civil War fly over your head?

I watched it for the first time the other night and it wasn't that bad. Lonely angry nerds just like whining about it.

As someone who was never all that into star wars but thought they were okay. I'd watch those prequels on repeat for a week straight before I'd ever watch TFA again.

posting about it did more damage than buying a movie ticket. you know what to do