OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

What went so horribly wrong?
Will she ever get a job looking like that again???

would smash from behind still

M O M M Y
I
L
K
I
E
S

>horribly wrong
are you blind my nigga those are some thicc tiddies

OH LAWD

black child

i thought that was Jamie Lee Curtis in the thumb, must have been my imagination

>swn pack your lunch, and playfully tug your baseball cap over your face and walk you to the bus stop and give you a warm tight hug before sending you off on your first day of school

jesus fuck that's fertile

I know this was for a movie and that she's dropped the weight since, but did we ever find out what movie this was, or when it'll come out?

That looks like the kind of gal that could really clog a toilet

Leave it to Sup Forums to throw a fit over being educated about the concept of actors gaining or losing weight for certain roles.

Looks fine.

ZUMA SEND IN THE NOGS AND GET THAT WHITE BITCH HOGGED

>wrong

Only men can do that though. Women need to be pretty

dem titz!! give milkyz!!

Tully. It's about Charlize as a new mommy who hires Mackenzie Davis as her baby's nanny.

I was on a plane with her once. Wanna hear something weird? She sat first class, but her nanny and kids flew in coach. When the nanny tried to ask her stuff she said that's what she has the nanny for. She was a real cunt. Of course after the flight was over and the cameras were rolling she grabbed thekids for the photo ops

Lmao.. i did too

>What went so horribly wrong?

Wrong ? Please, get off of this website, finish your homework and go to bed before your parents catch you, my son.
...fucking kids

>something weird
>She was a real cunt.

Only weird to infantile celebrity worshipers. All rich people, and especially rich people from Hollywood, are complete toxic cunts.

Didn't this bitch give birth to some crossdressing nig nog?
That black dick's turning her into John Voight.