Has a trailer EVER been as hyped as Infinity War?

Pic related it's Marvel Reddit, they are going insane, as well as other movie boards (including this one).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww
boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4341&p=.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russos teasing

Ruffalo teasing

Scarlet titty teasing

>mor cabekeeno mobie yaaaaay

>i love capeshit

I could take that either way

Imagine the a one-in-a-lifetime movie event that hundreds of millions of people globally are hyped for, and you choose to sit in your basement being a contrarian faggot instead of enjoying the hype.

>instead of enjoying the announcement of the teasing of the trailer of the hype
ftfy

You're going to watch it

Same thing

I haven't watched a capemovie since Big Guy Rises.

Star Wars TFA

> Has a trailer EVER been as shilled as Infinity War?

ftfy. And no, no one has not.

>Pic related it's Marvel Reddit, they are going insane, as well as other movie boards (including this one).

Get fucked, you are literally Marvel shills shitting up this board to try and feign 'hype' for this shitty kids movie

Expect a gorrillion threads posted on the day of release, probably another stickie from the cucked mods and then 6 months of nothingness until day of release
Exact same shit happen for Ragnarok

>Imagine not being able to comprehend that people like MCU

>Imagine the a one-in-a-lifetime movie event that hundreds of millions of people globally are hyped for

lol

These are movies for children, target audience are those under 12
This website is 18+
Now swiftly neck yourself because honestly 99% of people really do not give a fuck

Le capeflicks are for kiddies meme is overdone. Dont you professional contrarians have any originality?

>Dont you professional contrarians have any originality?

I will predict the future: You will post ''contrarians LMAO Make Mine Marvel, Dcucks on full force!!'' to every single negative comment about the movie

I don't even mind the idea of superhero movies. I guess it's as relevant as any other movie idea.

What really pisses me off, what really gets under my skin is the absolute over saturation of it all.

Like it's not even unusual for 5 or 6 of these movies to come out EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

How are these knuckle dragging morons not fucking exhausted by these bullshit? I mean it could be the best fucking genre in history, but just the sheer number of them alone makes it totally impossible to keep up.

They could release 6 movies of, fuck it, I don't know, The Godfather a year (please don't). Guess what though, that'd grow old really fast, even if they were all as amazing as the first two.

I just want it to end. I don't even watch them now, but I want it to end. I want these stupid fucking conversations to cease, where people talk about these superheros like they're real people. I'm 32 dude, I don't care if Superman died in the last one. I DON'T CARE.

Yeah, I'm a little aggrieved.

you put more effort in your post than most normies do when it comes to super hero movies.

>Oh hey lets go see the new thor movie. done. i liked it.

whereas you write a fucking novel and spend hours on an imageboard trying to figure this dumb shit out. you're the problem, not the normies. make ANOTHER thread about it why dont you

>being THIS edgy
you wouldn't be complaining if these were Terminator and good Alien movies instead.

You are just biased because you are old, still a virgin, and hopeless

Godfather is an "Intro to being a cinema hipster faggot" movie. Like beginner level stuff before you become so deep into the faggotry that you are insufferable. Looks like youre smart to normies when you say stuff like that (you think anyways, theyre really just laughing at you). Its a good movie but its one of the few that your type praises.

I know all I need to know about you just from you mentioning Godfather. And it aint good things that I know.

>spends over 10 hours a day complaining about capeshit
>normal people go "let's go to the cinema on Saturday, what's on? Oh, a new Thor movie? Nice let's check it out"
>"That was fun, let's go to a club now"
or
>"let's take the kid to the cinema, what's premiering this weekend. Oh, a superhero movie, that's always fun for everyone involved. Let's do it"
>"That was fun" (unless it was a DC movie)
Done. The only one overanalyzing this capeshit oversaturation is yourself. Normal people don't care, they don't follow movies like drug addicts.

>Le capeflicks are for kiddies meme

They are literally made by Disney who make most of their profits from selling action figures to kids
Even manchildren only make up a fraction of the revenue. Most adults that watch them are there taking their children

Did you never used to watch Spiderman, XMen etc cartoons when you were little?
These movies are just live action versions and are 100% aimed at young children

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww

don't think anything will ever top this. People were waiting 30 years for Star Wars Episode 7. The last Marvel movie came out less than a month ago. The last "Avengers" movie came out last year, even though it was technically a Captain America movie it still had all of the Avengers in it.

These movies are made with literally every demographc except for 65+ in mind. Lots of kidshit in them but stuff for teens/20 year old males, shirtless chads for females (Females were 49% of Thor 3's audience), and actually fun action for parents taking their kids.

My in-law siblings love taking their 7-14 year olds to these movies because it's not treehouse kiddie garbage yet they still like it.

>Edgy
Never used edge in my post
>Virgin
Ironic. Watch that edge

>one-in-a-lifetime movie event that hundreds of millions of people globally are hyped for

200 Million x $10 per ticket = 2 Billion

Sounds about right.

>one-in-a-lifetime movie

explain how this movie is or will be different from other entries in the MCU, please

What?

it features multiple avenger teams uniting
as opposed to avengers, which features multiple solo heroes uniting.

This is the next step.

>"opening weekend audiences (For Thor: Ragnarok) were 56% male vs. 44% female, and of the overall audience, 63% were over the age of 25."
>Only about a third of the audience was under 25, and kids under 18 are probably half of that"

So it's not different at all? Thanks for clarifying.

Who are you quoting?

Thought so, nerd.

Are threads like these satire? How deep can sarcasm even go?

>explain the difference calmly
>get replied back with "LE ITS NOT LE DIFFERENT AT ALL THEN XD!!!"
Jesuschrist why even reply in the first place

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4341&p=.htm

Are we going to have to deal with these obnoxious paid Marvel shills all the way up until the release of the movie?

oh noes! you are gonna have to deal with people you don't like in a thread you yourself clicked!
Poor baby :'(

>Guy calmly states that your difference isn't all that innovative
>BETTER ALL CAPS STRAWMAN HIM
Jesus christ

I laughed so hard when I first saw that, and it took me days before I realized that it wasn't a fan-made trailer made to make fun of Star Wars.

Darkseid movie will be so much more hyped than infinity war. Lol, it will be hilarious when like no one watches marvel quipshitting but they all show up to see the justice league kick ass against Darkseid

...for you

I can't wait to see a bunch of avengers run towards thanos in an empty air port

>He says as Justice League is a massive failure and got beaten by Thor

Capekino for adults confirmed. Disney has all this data and more. They know that the 25+ demo is who sees their movie and they make them for adults.

>but le pg-13 rating is for kiddies

Sorry chumps, but if you need big swearwords and endless blood in order to think a movie is good, YOU are the kid. So insecure about your own age and maturity that you need to roleplay on an imageboard as some enlightened adult.

>Uhh who is this shitty ripoff of Thanos?

B-but Darkseid came first! He was in the comics first!

>dont care. He's a ripoff of Thanos.

>one plus one equals two
>ugh, don't you have a more original answer

I'm almost tempted to switch to another chan to escape plebposting, but their boards are so fucking slow.

Also, where the hell did the harry potter posters come from, it's time for a revenge raid

63% of Thor audience was 25+

user, it breaks my heart to tell you this but you're in the wrong timeline

>He thinks Darkseid will even have a chance to appear
>When they already scrapped him off JL and intend to do JL2 about shitty villain group, IF it ever gets made

Not in this failing cinematic universe my dude

Ru'afo teasing

Go back

not a meme, kid

>being such a loser that you actually take film seriously and see it as something that needs to have patrician values.
Go sit in your apartment and sleep your life away you faggot

Fuck

What do you expect from these kikes