What do you want the Star Wars TV show to be like?

What do you want the Star Wars TV show to be like?

No black people! And no women either. If there are women they can only be fuck characters or it's SJW

Lower City Coruscant buddy cop show set a couple years after the Empire takes over, with two partners trying their best to keep the law amongst a den of Hutt corruption, Inquisitor interference, and even rogue Jedi sowing seeds of dissent against the Emperor.

Imagine making this kind of post and not feeling just as dirty as the strawman created in it. Seek mental help.

Alien main character would be nice

Gonna keep posting these FFG images. They perfectly capture the SW universes potential imo

And here I thought I'd be safe from Hay Fever in winter.

Non-existant.

>we are never getting a crew like that for the movies, only niggs and mary sues

More cute Xeno girls. Maybe find out what Hera is up to in the current era.

Why are the Imperial Uniforms so fucking aesthetic and pleasing to look at?

Jesus its so easy;

JEDI ACADEMY

Different people being trained, some younger some older along with the Jedi Masters teaching them.

Storylines of inter=personal conflict, training arcs, temptations to the dark side, call to war at some point with people leaving the academy to join the war, rumors of a sith infiltration and rumors they are trying to subvert students.

A second season could follow a student who leaves to join the Sith academy

Even the worst hack couldn;t fuck that up.

this guy knows

i just want star wars to die

>Teen Drama #37; Telekinetic Aliens edition
No thanks.

Live action version of the ewoks cartoon

mundanities rather than chosen ones and space magic

the core problem with the star wars universe is that even the most powerful force user isn't shit compared to a competent group of soldiers or ships, and presenting a single jedi or sith as an important strategic factor is idiotic

so if the story has to be about a force user, it needs to be a story of charisma and strategy and intimidation, not a bunch of 'teleports behind you' bullshit

Make the galactic community consists off more than just humans and a bunch off one shot aliens, have fucking recurring aliens in the background

This makes me wonder, why do jedi even want to be emotionless?
I mean, emotions are meant to make you deal with a situation or some shit like that. Why would you purposefully numb a useful tool.
Don't get me wrong, I think sith are assholes for abusing their power and literally burning themselves out like a lightbulb from using the force but Jedi just don't make any sense.
Unless you're gonna give me the 'Jedi are just a religion and want to control it's followers' schtick, it doesn't make sense to me.
low key Grey Jedi appreciation thread

Non existent

Tfw no Little Witch Academia stylized Jedi Academy anime

The Jedi believe are suppose to be the opposite of the Sith. Sith are fueled on emotion, it's the basis of their power and ideals. Jedi attempt to control or outright remove emotion because they think it can potentially lead you too a fall to the dark side. How I interpret it anyways.

Anakin Skywalker is a perfect case example of what happens if a Jedi let's out his emotions

>The most powerful force user isn't shit compared to a competent group of soldiers or ships.
You do know that Palpatine can basically nuke an entire planet with force lightning by himself right?

>the Sith academy
what?

Because the Jedi believe themselves to be tools of the will of the Force. They don't see their lives as meaningful, and they preach sacrifice and altruism. Emotions cloud judgment and lead to act selfishly, thus impacting on the will of the force, twisting it to the dark side.

Uh... before the era with palpatine and shit, and before the galactic republic there were WAY more sith. They had an academy on a planet called Korriban, where they trained people to become acolytes, who would then either die, or be chosen as apprentices by the various lords of the sith.

I know but I was thinking you was talkinb about the old republic era before the Empire, not kotor

A reality show about a family of nerf herders.

If you're going by old EU, the Republic already existed when the Sith were founded as an order.

Not canon anymore dumdum. And Disney is sticking super close to what is currently considered canon

True-detective-esque mysteries with each season taking place on a different planet, but within those seasons the cast is kept relatively small and only taking place on the planet

I wasn't the OP you were replying too. I thought your question was just an open one so I replied to it.

definitely, fellow stormbro. If I see one nigger, I'm walking straight out of the theater and screaming at the manager until I get my money back. Doesn't he get that such degeneracy is LITERALLY genociding the superior white race?

All In The Family style sitcom with Uncle Owen being a lovable spacist.

Holiday Special style.
W/Boba Fett cartoons

Droids style animation. No cgi

>just grabbed jedi acadamy
>mfw
where has this been all my life?

Umm. Pretty fucking sure TOR is canon...

It's the easiest shit, really:
Farscape but set it in the Star Wars Universe.
Put a bunch of people with shady pasts inside a ship, force them to adventure around the galaxy, start with them hating each other and slowly becoming a family.
There, Disney just got a thousand more subscribers to their shitty service.

>TOR is canon.
nope
and only some of kotor is, like malachor existing

it actually is, they just renamed it to moriband and bane appears in canonical material, as is the rule of 2

fucking this
and don't cuck them out of the last 2 seasons

>Star Wars TV show
>theater and manager

I do not want such a thing to exist. Fuck off nerds

kyle katarn

So live action Cowboy Bebop with more aliens/women/black people in the cast?

cancelled

>Young human Smuggler (ship owner)
>Twi-lek ex-slave bounty hunter
>Ewok king on the run
>Female Togruta fighter
>Old man who's secretly a Jedi
Could work desu

Sounds like that Knights of the Old Republic comic by Dark Horse

Probably this. This or ewoks/porg.

No cameos or popular characters like:
Darth Vader
Yoda
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Boba Fett

I want it to not happen

this would actually be good

They already made the best TV show based on Star Wars, they're never going to get it to this level again.

user.. please, I think you do know why..

I'm late, this.

I wonder.

>Jedi

No. Fuck this shit.

Make it about an imperial officer who slowly starts to realize Empire may not be for him.

Or about bounty hunters.

I know man! I hate fucking minorities so much. I wish I could keep my Star Wars as white as it always was

You certainly hate kids, it seems.

didn't rebels canonize it recently?

just adapt Dark Times comic story to tv

>Make it about an imperial officer
yes please
>who slowly starts to realize Empire may not be for him
oh go fuck yourself

sexy alien grills

>the American flag triggers the leftypol soyboy this much