Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftW1rrk-YoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a decent scene that Sup Forums misinterprets for the sake of memes.

It's retarded and so are you.

If we're honest, it's the most memorable scene in the franchise.

It's a big scene.

for

It truly is.

It transcends time and space

its extremely memorable

THE DUST NEVER SETTLES

I saw Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol in IMAX
It was the most memorable scene in that movie too, I don't even remember the rest of the movie.

it is the only proof of the existence of god that will ever be needed by mankind. only a script divinely inspired could manifest such perfection.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftW1rrk-YoM
It's beautiful

>dead meme

Holy shit how did I miss this

Thought it would never happen

>big meme

>Now that the dust has settled
No brother, the fire rises!

Then show me it's body!

>"Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane"

I still don't understand why Dr. Pavel said that "He wasn't Alon" when he was in fact Alon. I mean that's his name, Alon Abutbul.

At least you can post

Shansha ?
>yes perhaps youre wondering why we would cut someones throat before a big battle

Perhaps the biggest anyone's done since the silent era

It's a big scene

desu its a scene where Nolan real came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole scene has a clear, crisp dialogue, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives it a big guy.

meme kino

the thread rises

I've never seen the movie, like, all the movie, just a few scenes. Banepost is the best thing of this board by far desu.
And i don't give a damn if hotheads say it's a dead meme, this meme has become a special thing years ago and will continue in the memory of all the faggots here and also in others boards.

thread is low on content. could say it's a small guy

The dust will never settle from this.

Oh, the powers of memery; we would do very well to practice the memetic arts and become mememancers.

>requesting the screencap from the film where bane is standing in the stadium in front of the scoreboard and there are four "4" and four "U" on the scoreboard

Nolan is a genius.