WHOS THE BEST BATMAN?

AFFLECK BATMAN OR NALE BATMAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCkmUS1IYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Batman was Keaton, best Bruce Wayne was West

Batfleck is the best live action batman.

wrong

best batman will forever be Affleck

Answer is it depends. Bale was a better, grounded in reality Year One Batman. Affleck was a better Batman for Justice League and meta humans and shit.

I really like Affleck as Batman

Somebody better tell him that he thinks people still hate him

SPOOPYHEROES!!!!!!!!

SPOOPYHEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOOOOOOOOOPYHEROES!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

affleck doesn't even have his own movie yet, he will be remembered as the justice league batman. Bale will be remembered as the batman that made capeshit really popular in the 00's

Affleck is a joke and lame as fuck IRL so it carries over to his Batman, I can only see Affleck. Bale is based overall and I like him more so therefore his Batman is better. Also Batfleck is literally just NightOwl, I think they just threw a bat symbol on the old costume it and called it a day.

MARVEL FAGS DETECTED

Nale = Best Bruce.
Affleck = Best Batman.

Also hard to judge since i haven't seen a batman movie with Affleck.

Affleck was the best Batman. It’s a shame the movies he’s been in have been garbage.

>MANLET BATMAN

>only marvelfags could conceivably like nolan batman over a bloated alcoholic mess

You're on fire today.

Dude.

100% this.

Adam West was the best Bruce Wayne
and Adam West was the best Batman

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCkmUS1IYI

you are all wrong. you cant even see their nippels

Remember, it's not Marvel's fault we might have lost Batfleck
It's Joss Whedon's entirely, even before he did the Avengers. He's like a fucking cult leader from my experiences at comic con a decade ago. Even Stan Lee didn't get that fucking treatment.
But Serenity was good.

Is Bruce Wayne a Batman?

Nolan's Batman was the best, Christian Bale was able to incarnate a Batman that was lethal and intelligent, it's a shame we never had the opportunity to watch a Nolan's Batman film that focused more on intellect than action.

It needed The Riddler as a villain, not Joker, Ra or Bane.

Batfleck is the best overall Batman
He just needs to be in a good movie

Burton makes the best Batman movies though
The Gotham roof top scenes in JL are the peak visualization of the comic though. It Matt Reeves use them I'll be happy

Batfleck was robbed.

although i think ben should have slimmed his face down a bit.

Yeah because affleck wasn't publicly talking about quitting in public back in fucking january or anything

I don't like the dude that much since dolls but he made a lot of good shit, he might be a soyboy but he has proven himself.

>he made a lot of good shit
Like what?

No

So he ruined just league on purpose?

buffy, angel, firefly, the serenity movie, the avengers (I haven't seen it but it made enough money to be considered a success)

Of that list the only decent one was Serenity, the avengers sucks, it made money because of all the hype involved in all MCU and DCU flicks.

Best actor: Keaton
Best design: Affleck
Best movies: Bale
Best girl: Pfeiffer

Keaton would be a better Joker than Batman

All you fucking plebs, West was the only True detective and was closest to original design. West will always be the best Batman

>closest to original design
you understand all comic heroes have like 10 different versions if they're at all popular right?
west's batman was the most boring one.

Bale suffered for his Batman, Affleck sucked for his.

I prefer alcoholic, overweight, depressed, middle-aged Batman

BvS Batman is the best live action Batman. Fatman from JL was almost a different character.