Kingsman

fuck you I liked it

It’s flawed but it’s still good.

Main flaw is lack of her.

Kingsman is the ultimate reddit power fantasy
>le sophisticated and intellectual englishmen with sarcastic personalities that kill le evil theists (but only christians) like a sirs Xd

>2 hours and 30 minutes
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

the villain was not likable in any sense (who the fuck is a quirky milf that likes 50s diners XD supposed to appeal to)
whereas samuel l jackson carried a lot of the first one
also by the time you get into the last hour of this film it has already told you exactly what is going to happen with the ridiculously drawn out clues (hurr durr why is colin firth suspicious of this guy!)

yeah, it kinda overstayed its welcome, the third one is supposed to be the last so I hope they don't fuck it up

Tbf the villian in the first movie was black.

Movie was trash but she was a cute. Especially with sword legs.

What's the deal with Sofia? Even with close to none dialogue, given few minutes of screen time she steals every movie. Either as an alien, a monstrous mummy or even a fucking rookie spy.

Eh, the plot isn't really what carries these anyway
First had better villain for sure but I don't really get why people were so disappointed by the second when the first one wasn't exactly the pinnacle of cinema either, easy to digest action schlock that does just that pretty good.
I feel like Matthew Vaugh is the only person who has somehow managed the current trend of "action scenes must be filmed by spastic and extreme close ups" thing without making it look absolute garbage

literally this

These movies are dumb fun made well. They throw so much interesting stuff at you constantly that it's hard not to appreciate it on some level.
Way rather this than marvel shit tbqh

But he was a chav.

Literally did nothing wrong.

You know, slapping the word Reddit on everything doesn't do as much as you think

Movie was good, only issues I had were the dogs (cmon, let the lady be somewhat imposing), LELRANDUMB Elton (literally did nothing for the film, just a stupid cameo that ruined the flow of everything), and the forced triple boss-fight to end it (did we really need to fight henchmen, robo dogs, boss lady, and cowboy man all back-to-back?) There are other nitpicks but they didn't ruin anything for me.
Also obligatory "they killed the good guy cowboy even though he was right"

the viper was really good it

But this is literally how reddit is stereotypically seen by most people, even redditors themselves.

I don't think you know what that word means. I think you're just using it because it's a sure fire way to win an argument on Sup Forums because this site is full of insecure retards

Only two things I liked were that Charlie was a villain and that he was still dating the Swedish princess.

No emotional connection to any of the dead Kingsman agents, even Roxy because she died after all of 2 minutes of screen time. Not nearly as well-rounded a movie as the first because there was no character development.

The President was right, that blonde cunt should have been removed from office for illicit drug use and the audience is supposed to feel somehow elated by shoving the lasso guy into a meat grinder because his hot pregnant wife was killed by meth heads, and fuck him for being bitter about it.

The deal is, she was a dancer. Performance dancer. Dancers like that are kind of actors, just acting with whole body instead of dialogue. She's really natural with this. Also it's a lot about her eyes.

Almost heaven...

It's drumpf

>There was no character development
You must have missed every scene of the movie then

the best part was that that all the bad guys actually had their own motivations that were arguably better than the protagonists

How great would it have been if Harry was not in the poster or trailer, that Colin firth was in it was only a flashback scene. How cool to see him back and alive, as he was shot in the head.

I hate spoilers, never watch trailers. Still. you can not escape spoilers today. It sucks.

She has very unique, almost exotic beauty to her.

Merlin's death really hit me right int he feels

How different is Eggy from where he started in this film? Outside of getting married to a lady who has 20 years on him?

How different is Harry outside of his depth perception and no resolution to his phantom butterflies that I can remember.

How different is Merlin, outside of being dead?

Those are your three main characters.

any idea where i can cop that blackwatch coat

>Outside of getting married to a lady who has 20 years on him?
yeah, that was jarring, that lady clearly was a lot older than Eggsy, her skin was rugged already.

The black girl in the second movie was super cute.

>admit the landmines can be disabled
>kill Merlin off anyways for no reason

if it was 90 minutes it would have been excellent

Halle berry? you are talking about Halle berry, she is quite well known for being very sexy, While watching the film I was also like, is that Halle berry? if not they found someone that looks just like her.

>almost
not almost. It IS exotic beauty
she's algerian born and french raised, can there be something better than exotic cutie with french appeal?

Oh, that WAS her then? Yeah, she's great.

He died killing 3-4 guards... He could have just waited there for the others to kill everyone(including those guards) and save him from the mine after. what a waste

Exotic...

merlins death was stupid, and the president getting arrested was stupid, but other than that it was a good movie. you would have to be a redditor to say it was bad because they shoved a transmitter in her vagina.

>taped nipples
>boobs fully visible
what's the sense of this?

The first movie was good, this movie was fucking awful

Action scenes were really fun and I enjoyed the comedy. I feel like they tried really hard to recreate hype of church shooting scene every time action was happening, most of them failed but some were really good, especially the ones involwing Tequila. Merlins death wasn't great, and President ebil plan was pretty unneceserry i felt. Still liked it, gonna watch the third one for sure.

I liked it, but it certainly likes a lot of the points that made the first one stand out.
The first movie actually went into killing one of the main -and arguably the most likeable- characters, but then one of the first things this guys do is resurrecting him, making that scene lose all its value in an instant.
This super secret spy society in which the death of a single member is already a matter of upmost importance gets completely anhihilated, including one of the main characters from the first movie, and there's pretty much zero aknowledgement on the relevance of this event.
Hell, the fucking dog dies and nobody bats an eye, in the same movie where they use a dog as a way to traumatize a character enough to bring back his memories.

Also, the action scenes weren't as good, and it was one of the strongest points of the first movie.

literal pleb filter
this movie was better in every way than the first one
better action scenes
better jokes
better cinematography
better twists (implying anyone expected roxy and merlin to die, implying anyone expected elton john to have more screentime than halle berry or channing tatum)

the only negative of the film was cara's sister showing her body. disgusting. literal fucking fridge. I almost threw up.

aside from that, Vaughn delivered. Everyone expected some, I don't fucking know what people expected. A shit movie maybe. Most people mad about this films are waifufags who wanted more Roxy action (she was literally useless in the first film) In the future everyone will recognize the craftsmanship of this film. Hopefully Vaughn will not pander to the masses and make the third one (hopefully the third film will happen, although the second film was a financial disappointment due to PLEBS) even a better film

>mfw they try to make you feel bad for his female chief of staff

channing tatum is fat lol

>that extremely forced bar fight as soon as Harry wakes up

Elton John singlehandedly ruined the movie. Every time I was starting to get into it his stupid fucking face would pop up and take me right back out of it. They even kept cutting to him like every 30 seconds during the big climactic action setpiece.

Why did they have to kill my suitfu?

Matthew Vaughn MoS2
FUCKING WHEN WB?? WHEEENNNNN

Post her tiddies from swordfish

>replacing her with the "anal sex joke girl" as the young female lead

by the time man of steel 2 happens dceu will be in ruins and henry will be bald as luthor

that part reeked of ''donald druuuumpffff''

>le balding meme
its like you reddit faggots dont even know how hairlines work.

i dont think they were trying to make you feel bad for the government woman, it may have been a joke, like all democrats are depraved junkies who cant handle tough situations, the antagonist wanted to legalize drugs.

It's literally a movie created to pander to the reddit audience, though

you shouldn't even be here, it's GoT off-season you dumb niggercunt

>antagonist wants to legalize drugs
>woman gets transmitter put in her vagina
>female government worker is incompetent
>reddit-pandering

I thought reddit loved drugs

Same though the first one was better.

exactly, my point is that its not reddit pandering

Elton John really ruined it tbqh.

What is a "chav"? Is the british version of a "chad"?

It was the most safe/reddit movie ever devised.

>LOL bad guys on secret island
>LOL story about guy from slums becomes secret spy
>LOL my PUGS so everyone who doesn't watch movies much can enjoy it.

Fuck off

/ourprez/

>mfw that scene where he kicked the guards

>when he looks at the camera
Absolutely ruined it for me.

President and Whiskey deserve better, I was hoping that the president would laugh awkwardly when the people thanked him for saving them and Whiskey got arrested then retired instead
Merlin death was completely dumb when they implied that mines could be deactivated
Poppy could have some mech suit boss battle instead of dying so pathetically like that

oh shit is that Lisa Ann?

Kingsman: The Golden Circle was a classic example of a pointless sequel.

>no character development for Eggsy or most of the main characters
>beinging back characters who died (Colin Firth, Eggsy's rival) or were minor in the first film (swedish princess), ruining their narrative importance to the previous film and aggravating the audience
>making everything bigger and better than the last film.
Even more over the top action sequences and humor. One Elton John scene would be fine. They went too far.
>Wasted potential in the Statesman.
Halle Berry wants to be a field agent. She asks to be one and becomes it. That's her entire character arc. Chaning Tatum and Jeff Bridges don't do anything important either.
>lame villain
>shitty twist with Pedro Pascal being evil.
Should've made him work with the president like Eggsy theorized in the movie. Also, what was with the president and his staff subplot. It felt entirely out of place and was poorly acted.

In summary it was unnecessary. Just redoing what they thought made the first film good, and not what really made people like it. The action and humor was the icing on the cake. What made the first film work was it being a well done example of the Hero's Journey.

COUNTRY ROAD

She’s got charisma.

>it's an "all the new stars, except the tv actor Pedro Pascal, filmed all their scenes in an afternoon" episode

It was forced.
>good and hardworking people do drugs too!

it was just more of the same user, and you can't blame Golden Circle for its silliness when 007 has been around for half a century and explored pretty much all of the over the top spectrum.

Really liked this movie, i'd say it was as good as the first one.
I was of bit disappointed with the death of Roxie though, and Colin Firth's resurrection was really shitty...they should have made him die in a "less lethal" way in the first movie, to make it more realistic.

There's something i didn't understand about the government plot, though...the woman from the president's staff learns about his plan hours before she gets infected and is imprisoned. She could have easily warned anyone about his plan, but it seems she decided not to.

>it was just more of the same
It was more action and humor. But it didn't bring along the story or emotional beats like the first one.

It was shit. Too long and unlike the first one went way past entertainingly outlandish. Although, my penis did twitch a bit at the watersports joke.