Don't you remember me goyim? I played a princess in your star trek movies

>don't you remember me goyim? I played a princess in your star trek movies

To me, she’ll always be Mathilda from Léon

>used to fantasize about padme being my older sister and following her around like anakin did in ep1, not realizing why I felt those thoughts and feelings
>now she's a married mother

>No actually it was not sta.. well yes of course I remember m'lady... You were so beautiful as the queen of coruskant.

Natalie, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Ne-ta-Lee: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps over the palate to tap, at two, on the teeth. Ne. Ta. Lee. She was Nat, plain Nat, in the morning, standing five feet three in one sock. She was Neta in slacks. She was Natalie on set. She was Portman on the casting sheet. But in my arms she was always Hershlag.

Almost sounded like you were about to quote Jack Nicholson in The Shining

This bitch had the nerve to say Star Wars almost ruined her career. Who does she think she is? She evn starred in Thor 2 in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and make a quick buck.

wud still licker pusy

milk

Leaked? Is Natalie Portman next fappening?

no she's a pure

here.

DEL
ETE

her nudes already leaked years ago. she went topless on a beach. google ''Natalie Portman nude'' and see for yourselves.

Top kek

>pap photos
>leaks
Here's another "leak" knowamsayin

haha imagine sneaking up on her and accidentally sniffing her brapper haha that would be a nice prank lol

I can't see her tits in here though

>tfw you will never fulfill her Nazi rape fantasies

Is life even worth living at this point?

Tits are literally the soyboy fetish

Reminds me of one of those candid public masturbation videos where some guy jerks off on unsuspecting girls at public nude beaches

On another note, and am I the only one that has to keep redoing the captcha?

She gets a free pass for life because of Leon.

I wouldn't even gas her if she was 90, simply for providing me with some of my first romantic faps.

>Natalie Portman will never come to you in the dead of night, desperate to hide in your attic

>Natalie Portman will never be forced to love you and do...things...for you in order to remain hidden from the Nazis

Why even live bros

>oh it's so wonderful that you have a secret annex in your house, user!