Damn, she IS right

Damn, she IS right.

Damn

is it not enough for her that they're all about faggots

is that the same artist?

Daaaaaayummmm!! Ho ho :o

wtf i hate the dark knight now

go safe way, say Mad Max Fury Road. feminazis see it as 'muh stryng womyn' while in fact it's Max getting roasties out of trouble all the time

obvious satire/false flag and has nothing to do with this board

>woman sleeps with you before marriage

That alone is sufficient sign that you're dealing with trash.

>this is what white liberals crave

Damn, really makes you think

do girls really ask this kind of stuff after sex?

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM ABOUT TO FUCKIN FREAK

It's not 1890 anymore...

Post moar

All of the people in this thread deserve bans and should be manually castrated with a sharp rock if they post this stuff again.

hahahaha, what's wrong with the memebers of my species.

Rachel is the keystone of Batman's development in The Dark Knight. Is that not a sizable female role?

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use makeup, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.

if she refuses to fuck before marriage she's probably fucking insane and you will most likely be taken for a ride by her family including her multinational exec father

>The fat girl
Lost it

It's not satire or a false flag.

It's also technically true. Name your top three films. Be honest.

Look at this faggot

What gets me the most is this comic was made without any sense of irony, hilarious

I'd kick him out for that terrible taste too...

No, it's wishful thinking by fat feminazis, and then fat neckbeards find the comic and use it as propaganda to turn young men into woman-haters

Women after sex are usually very friendly. Even the bitches don't get that way until much later.

KEK-CHOW

Why do numale comics always have so many words?

It's okay to indulge in your own little submissive fantasies sissy, but don't try making it other people's problem

>shlurp
>shlurp

Is that what getting your dick sucked sounds like?

Black Sawn is in mine so there faggot

In reality.

Doesn't that just make her a dyke?

>telling someone to google something in an in-person argument

why did her face melt in TDK?

Imagine being so weak that comic books have this much of an effect on you

>nothing to do with what women find attractive

Love this meme

>Th-That are makes me feel uncomfortable.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Was Jaws a male or female shark?

>6'0 vs 5'11

lol cucklets

tbf the short guy isn't as jacked as mr chad

if the height differential was a little less, chad was more of a lanklet and mr. manlet was jacked the choice wouldn't be so clear

T-T-They've been conditioned by the patriarchy to find that attractive

Is Thor a power fantasy? He was nominated the sexiest man alive

the autism on these dudes
wtf is wrong with these faggots

Why she so violent though?

Dexterity doesn't mean what she thinks it means. That aside, someone capable of doing the things Batman does would look like an Olympic gymnast. This is an Olympic gymnast.

she would drop him instantly for a bbc, just so you guys know

>not liking violent girls

olympic gymnasts are manlets though

>I like my Batman with typically female features

Pretty sure that's the background radiation of being a repressed lesbian, not a woman.

Many ask about your first time, others watch a movie with you, others go home to their husbands

Wasn't the most recent sexiest men alive list a complete joke?

This but unironically

>Those cfm lips
Why do lesbians dictate what straights find attractive?

No accounting for taste, I guess.

A white guy writes those comics.

the author literally had to apologize for saying this because "race play" cuckolds got offended that they were calling him a racist so they claimed he was oppressing them

True. Lanklets wouldn't be able to manage the power to weight ratio.

bet you anything if it was a DC character who won you wouldn't say that.

The fact that the woman who made this comic will never even be related to someone famous is really relaxing and soothing.

If these were intended to be satire / ironic, they are very good.

Cartoons the alt left literally jerk off to

>Sup Forums
> Watching Netflix
> On a console
>"...that everyone is talking about"

Oof. That fell flat hard.

it hurts bros

what does she think of nocturnal animals?

what a rude and entitled cunt.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't watch the most popular garbage solely to shit on it

first of all, google false equivalency

Since when movies are about roles and not movies themselves?

>THOSE TITTIES

>implying I don't shit on it without watching it

She didn't ask for you to hold the door, thirsty neckbeard.

Because she's a eldritch abomination.

Why is her bed 4 feet off the ground?

>TDK is what blows her up
She clearly hasn't seen the movie, I hear there's a beautiful woman in it she could probably relate to.

>EWWWWEEEEEE like so totally gross and sucky oh my god transphobia guys
Americans were a mistake.

He still probably slams some serious pussy.

Muscular arms are usually enough for girls.

And he's more insufferable than Wil Wheaton

Why does he pander to "muh strong" women so hard? It feels insincere and rapey

Lovecraftian

still fuckable
imagine these tentacles wrapping around your..

That transformation is a metaphor for removing her makeup.

wtf I love cuckoldry now

>everything must have affirmative action
>even your personal tastes

FUCK YEAH, I'M PROUD TO BE A KEK

Hush you.

White liberals are literally the worst people.

Yeah, because women definitely don't drool over Jason Mamoa and Chris Hemsworth

Stupid dumb Baizou scum

if it were truly Lovecraftian that dude would have ended it with "....but least she's not a nigger."

Heh, nothing personal kid

>time is a flat circle
>just like your tits

xD BAZOONGA

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

You forgot
>I'm gay