Gets head slammed into wall multiple times and stabbed

>gets head slammed into wall multiple times and stabbed
>no problem
>crushes into concrete and is impaled on iron rod after an explosion from a rocket large enough to completely destroy a car
>no problem
>get stabbed by a woman who kicked me a couple times
>dies

That ending was horseshit. There was no reason why K would just drop down dead after finishing his ''quest''. The story built up this grandeur revolution with a clear antagonist but it decides to just close to sequelbait and pretent it was a meaningful moment by just playing the same musical theme from the first movie and try to get the same emotional response from the audience.

A story that builds on a subject of providing meaning to a character should conclude on something, not just say ''ok time to die'' when the plot has nothing more to go on. Why even establish this relationship between K and his fake girlfriend if there's no next step of showing K actually finding meaning in life?

''But sacrificing is the most human thing you can do''

Who in their right mind would kill themselves after helping someone find their daughter?

He also got shot by Luv, beaten by deckard, falls off a three story balcony, gets told the worst news imaginable after seeing his waifu die. He gave up on life after saving han solo

he also gets hit with a tripmine, bleeds profusely from luv slashing his hand, it all culminated. Sapper got him pretty worn down but it was one instance, while the end span was a culmination of injury after injury, followed by mental fatigue

>The story built up this grandeur revolution with a clear antagonist but it decides to just close to sequelbait and pretent it was a meaningful moment by just playing the same musical theme from the first movie and try to get the same emotional response from the audience.

I agree

>realize i'm not special
>welp better kill myself

What a wonderful and satisfying conclusion! It's not like the first movie established that humans and replicants have a meaning to live just by the fact that they experience the same world. Nah better kill myself. It's like he misunderstood the whole narrative of the film.

that image is aids

Such a satisfying ending. Man finds out he isn't special and kills himself. What a marvellous examination of the meaning of life.

Who killed himself, retard? He got shot, stabbed, beaten, exploded, all within a span of 24 hours

No wonder he died

it was more of him not having anything else to live for than killing himself. His holo wife was gone, his lost his jopb and would most likely be hunted by his own colleagues. He just decided to do something that gave him the satisfaction of being a true individual with decision making capabilities beyond the parameters of his owner

Read the OP. He sustained damage just as bad in previous scenes and didn't die from them. He looked just as bad in the start scene of the movie after his fight but because he didn't decide to lie down he survived?

he died of AIDS from the space hooker

hes just shitposting even though it has been stated exactly why he died, If he was just suicidal he would just blow his brains out and not go through the hassle of saving deckard

Wallace was not really the antagonist he just wanted to take humanity to new heights.

Something like 90% of the movie was from K's point of view, the rest was from Luv, the logical way to end it wouldn't be some great battle or world shattering resolution.

Yes Wallace's motivations and the rogue replicant motivations were set up, but it's because they played a part in the events of the plot progession and tying it to the first blade runner

>killing yourself is a good choice when you have lost the evidently meaningless entities in your life

Whoa. I hope all the Blade Runner 20149 take this fantastic advice into account when making their choices in life, especially when their slate is wiped clean after realizing their holo waifus aren't real and their job has been holding them back.

But op the rebellion was the worst part, it felt like a capeshit scene when they all walk out. I for one was glad that he just told them to fuck off and saved deckard

Read the OP. The movie establishes he can sustain extreme damage, burst through cement walls and regenerate wounds. There is no reason why he would die when he did unless it was suicide.

>He also got shot by Luv
OP kys you stupid faggot

>He sustained damage just as bad in previous scenes and didn't die from them

Not really true. He had a slit on his shoulder which he "glued", but that was very small. He had a piece of metal lodged in his stomach, and he was going to die , they found him and patched him up the best they could, but he still had a huge wound there not completely healed.
Then Luv shoved a knife in the wound as hard as she could and twisted as hard as she could. He knew he didn't have a lot of time by then

meaningless by your pov perhaps. But to K it was literally all he had, as insignificant as that may be

I thought he was just taking a nap.

After I get stabbed by my girlfriend I'm usually pretty zonked.

He also got his head slammed into a wall five times. Can you survive that?

when he shoots the pilot and he takes a shot at luv she gets him and he has the blood pouring on his hand before they get up and fight, did you even watch the movie you troglodite

>dies

> I want my hollywood ending because I am a pleb

Why are you pretending to be retarded exactly? He was made to be super resistant yes, but to a point.

>b-b-but he was just suicidal

>am
also it was some shitty old wood wall that was extremely thin, as compared to the thick marble he bursts through

he's a sociopathic incel and didn't empathize with K or the girl or Luv, because he's already dead inside

Which still begs the question if the ending is satisfying. What's so satisfying about an ending where a protagonist kills themselves because they can't find meaning in life after a robot waifu and a replicant-slave job? The movie builds towards a transformation of K's character but nothing comes of it.

He could have easily gone and gotten patched up at a hospital or something then. Even wen Deckard asks if he's OK he's perfectly capable of responding to him and doesn't sound like he's dying or mentions to him that he needs patching up. Which means he fucking chooses to die.

Op confirmed souless replicant skinjob

Hes not dead OP.

The trilogy will be complete.

To a point where the story has to move in a different direction? If he can't take a stab wound then he shouldn't be able to take a rocket blast that impales him on an iron rod in a concrete wall.

what i got out of it was that you may think you are special from your perspective but youre probably not in the grand scheme of things, so it gives a somewhat bitter life lesson

You are autistic.

Exactly, which begs the question why he decides to kill himself knowing that. The lesson ''nobody is special'' doesn't entail ''kill yourself''.

It entails finding purpose in life despite not being special. But the movie doesn't communicate that. Instead it says ''if you have nothing to life for, kill yourself.''

>s if he's OK he's perfectly capable of responding to him and doesn't sound like he's dying or mentions to him that he needs patching up

Nope. He's pale, can barely talk or stand up, has to limp.

perhaps its because the stab wound was just the cherry on the top of multiple other fatal injuries one after another. Yes if he was simply stabbed once and died, I would think that was retarded, but pile on all the shit

and
said and it makes sense. Its not hard to understand

>get stabbed
>able to drive
>able to talk to Deckard without a problem within a minute of death

The point is the character has no respect for his own self-worth which is completely counter to what the movie has been building towards. It is a redemption story of a soulless replicant at first but then does a turnaround and has the main character kill himself out of pure self-loathing.

his purpose would to be an individual, which is what he wanted after finding the horse, but had it taken away after he learns of the true child. So to find purpose as an indiv he does the next best thing in his view which is to make a decision for himself by himself as opposed to having joshi or the rebels telling him what to do

I'm starting to think OP might have legit downs

>are you ok?
>''go see your daughter''

The correct, non depressed waifuwidower way

>are you ok?
>i need medical attention

and that decision can't be to seek medical attention? Why is it to kill himself?

he fulfilled what he saw as his renewed purpose in helping deckard, and he was a depressed waifuwidower. When an old person gives up the will to live and passes away in their sleep with no outside interference, would you still consider that suicidal?

This. He knew he was done after everything he went trough

driving and talking aren't activities that require exertion you idiot, especially with an autopilot

>Impaled by an iron rod after being blown up
>No problem
Are you fucking dumb? The guy was slowly limping towards Deckard, and after multiple kicks to the head he was barely functioning, he couldn't even move his hand a few inches to grab Joi's emanator.
He basically got gutted by Luv in the final fight, and got shot. He hid the wounds from Deckard the whole flight to his daughter, where he already lost a ton on blood in that time

He wasn't old though, he was injured. A depressed person deciding to pass away by not tending to their needs because their waifu wasn't real i would consider suicide, yes.

Deckard's motives are also questionable. If he learned anything about humans and replicants having worth he wouldn't have just walked away from a heavily injured person who just helped him. That obviously wasn't the case though.

>reading these clueless responses by op

If someone joins the military and just so happens to die in a conflict, do you think that person joined because he wanted to kill himself?

His decision on the bridge after seeing big Joi was exactly as you described, to have a purpose in life that was important to him despite not being special and the wounds he sustained carrying out that purpose ended up killing him. I don't know how on earth you arrived at suicide being the takeaway from that movie.

>injured
>decide to drive not to a medical establishment

Literally suicide. If you fall down from a five story building and are able to call an ambulance but don't, and the friend sitting next to you doesn't, you are both idiots.

If a person joins the military and decides to not see medical attention as a priority when suffering wounds, yes, that is suidical. And it actually happens. He could have easily gotten patched up and THEN taken Deckard to his daughter. Why didn't he? You still haven't answered this.

Yes

What makes you think he would even make it to a hospital. He died on the steps minutes after landing the car. He knew his limitations so he decided in his final moments to do something that matters to him

OP kys faggot, you're retarded and sliding better threads

>literally suicide
Did you really miss the whole point of his character arc that hard?

>americans when they watch movies

You're assuming the cause of death is preventable at that point. Yeah, they could have checked in to a hospital only for K to die of shock or something with Deckard now having no idea who is daughter is. Not every movie has to have a happy ending where everybody lives.

Because he is shown to have superhuman resilience. If he can make it to some lab in the middle of nowhere he can make it to a hospital. The dam area where they fight is in close proximity to the city and nothing indicates the lab is closer than any other facility in the city.

>brainlets when they watch something that isn't capeshit

>Because he is shown to have superhuman resilience.
Yes and he was out of it after taking so much beating. It wasn't just the last fight, he still had visible injuries from having a pipe shoved in him.

>If he can make it to some lab in the middle of nowhere he can make it to a hospital
And die in a stretcher instead of doing some meaningful shit with his last moments?

>The dam area where they fight is in close proximity to the city and nothing indicates the lab is closer than any other facility in the city.
Nothing indicates the opposite..

K was fine with dying. He felt worthless his whole life, then finally found purpose in the form of saving Deckard and bringing him to his daughter

>K is a wanted fugitive
>Deckard is also extremely valuable
Dude let's just stop at a hospital for a bit lmao

K didn't deserve it bros. He deserved to live and be happy.

you dont even know if he died dumbfuck

>he was out of it after taking so much beating
But still is capable of overpowering, choking and drowning Luv, who isn't injured in the slightest, depite those culminating injuries. I don't buy it.

>And die in a stretcher instead of doing some meaningful shit with his last moments?
This movie takes place in a future of replicant humans and you assume he'd get today's standard of medical attention. How fucking retarded.

Maybe you all should follow K's example and kill yourselves. Sacrifice is after all the most human thing to do. Right?

Quick question, why did the Resistance send K to deal with Deckard? Seriously why did they choose some random wounded guy? Couldn't they at least send a couple of goons to help Gosling?

he was clearly one of their best and it needed to be a covert op

Because of two reasons, first one is because he was really qualified, maybe the best and smartest out of everyone in the room.

The second reason is tying loose ends.
> Couldn't they at least send a couple of goons to help Gosling?
That would raise too many questions and give out a secret movement of rogue replicants. That is what they were trying to avoid by killing Deckard

to the contrarian virgins ITT: go get fucked

K is a LAPD detective, not some ghetto goon replicant

OP is a retard.

>But op the rebellion was the worst part, it felt like a capeshit scene when they all walk out.
I think it was kind of done intentionally that way. They send him in a mission to kill Deckard but he saves him instead because being human is not about completing tasks but about doing what's right and K was the only one in the movie who got that.

And they they end the movie with Deckard instead of K
That shit still pisses me off

what is blood loss for $500 alex

>What I do best, Blade Run
>I'm the best one (;

I can't stop laughing every time I read this