Tell me some interesting facts about jackie chan

Tell me some interesting facts about jackie chan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z1PCtIaM_GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U8CtOqJy6xM
eonline.com/news/885996/jackie-chan-s-estranged-daughter-publicly-comes-out-as-a-lesbian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I went camping with Jackie … I’m in the back of a pickup with Jackie chan and a live deer. Well, Jackie, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, ‘I’m Jackie Chan! Say it!’ Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth — “Jackiechan!” It wasn’t exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer.

i once saw him scissor-kick angela lansberry

He let his son rot in jail for smoking weed.
He is very pro communism.

they say gene rodenberry got the idea for star trek by listening to jackie chan while he slept

He drinks, he smokes, he beats women, and is a communist.

how was his last movie?

the pope told jackie chan it was ok for him to have a mistress

He was implicated in the panama/paradise papers involving tax dodging. Kinda like Wesley Snipes.

The Foreigner? Pretty good, and he sings the credits song.

Jackie chan once hosted the grammys, and he gave every award to Corey Hart

Jackie chan once said he prefers to work with Owen Wilson instead of Christ Tucker. The reason is that Wilson talks slowers so Chan can better understand hi,

Do you think he's ever smoked weed, anons?

his son seems to like it

Jackie chan framed Roger rabbit

he didn't deserve to be crucified.
then he resurrected.

Jackie Chan once made good movies.

jackie chan, like an alligator, can fully digest a turtle shell

kino/10

Obligatory
youtu.be/Z1PCtIaM_GQ

jackie chan told me i was deaf, and i believed him

>let
Exactly what power would Jackie have to get his son out of prison?

Jackie Chan once beat up 10 men with just a car antennae

Turned his back on hong kong ideals and speaks in favor of the chinese government and power.

Ever been hit with a car antenna? Makes you immediately rethink your entire life.

I got pic related for one whole penny and it was pretty wholesome

A Jackie Chan tulpa will solve all of your tulpa related issues

Is that new chapter really exciting?

i paid 50 cents for my copy, and it was still worth it

Jacky Chan is still surprisingly only 36 years old, he just started very young.

The same Power that that allowed him to force an actress to publicly apologize for having her nudes leak.

jackie chan made love to my wife and showed me the video, it was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen

You do realize that this "power" to convince a colleague to do something is in no way comparable to the power needed to convince the government to let a criminal out of prison, right?

haha what, who had nudes leak?

>comparable to the power needed to convince the government to let a criminal out of prison, right?
You realize that Jackie Chan's son only spent 6 months in jail for it. Depsite the fact it's a 3 year plus crime.
Look up the edison Chen photo scandal.

Oh so he didn't let his son "rot in prison" like the dipshit I initially responded to said.

You think 6 month in prison is someone worse than 3 years or a death sentence?

No you fucking retard. Can you read?

When Jackie Chan auditioned for the role of Jacky in "Jackie chans adventures" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner

The comfiest actor ever, I know he hates being associated with martial arts though

>rot in prison

I don't think you know what the phrase actually means you stupid retard. Here is a hint. You aren't left rotting in prison if you get let out of prison. Why are you pretending that Jackie Chan didn't pull any string behind the scene? The amount of drugs his son has usually has a death sentence in china. I get you American are used to rich people who whatever the fuck they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8CtOqJy6xM

Ok take a deep breath and check this out:

See this post?
>He let his son rot in jail for smoking weed.

Now, check out where I said:
Oh so he didn't let his son "rot in prison" like the dipshit I initially responded to said.

Now what makes you think I'm unclear about the difference between a 6 month sentence and a 3 year (or death) sentence? You hole. Never, ever respond to my posts again.

>Oh so he didn't let his son "rot in prison" like the dipshit I initially responded to said.

Do you not understand how that sentence comes off?

I might ask you the same question.

Based Chris Tucker nuking the chinks again

his daughter is a dyke
eonline.com/news/885996/jackie-chan-s-estranged-daughter-publicly-comes-out-as-a-lesbian

this is genuinely funny. thank you whoever wrote this