/who/ - Doctor Who General

Marcelo Camargo strikes again edition

lasterino:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1KXYWf77qwy3_ThUkbKfW3EsCHQFIvuwN
indiewire.com/2017/04/doctor-who-review-thin-ice-season-10-episode-3-recap-spoilers-1201810880/
twitter.com/by_lewis/status/937116154124034048
youtube.com/watch?v=01Ln_KQDVbM
twitter.com/TheDimmeh/status/936719842727559170
youtube.com/watch?v=4G_rbO53Mh0
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZC21HKL7Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=MIgxoW3Fb1w
youtube.com/watch?v=b8J40oteXow
youtube.com/watch?v=e-nz_FCHrq8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Puarn9ZmMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ry-vaRzLPNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MARCELINI CAMARGRINI

Here's the template if anyone wants it.

SJA in the streamo

Where is this pic from?

I'M DELETING THE SHOW

the leak Jodie episode

nth for Jodie.

the leaked episode

Wait, there isn't actually a leak is there?

we need a Jodie checking gif

sure, but it is very cropped

DWSR strikes again

yeah, its low quality though

>there will never be a leak/who/ 2

that was kinest moment

It's okay but I wouldn't recommend watching it

Anyone got the link?

>being this dumb

only trips can see the links

Leak /who/ was some of the comfiest /who/ that has ever been or will ever be. Reading through those threads is pure kino.

drive.google.com/open?id=1KXYWf77qwy3_ThUkbKfW3EsCHQFIvuwN

Here you go

Reminder that Jodie was obvious choice for 13th Doctor, and will be quirkino.

we will love every second of her ternure

The Donald Trump page on the wiki has been locked by FNA. It had nothing to do with DW, and several people tried changing the article to be more /who/-related, but now it's locked as the non-/who/ version because thetrollsapprentice kept changing it back to that.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Just undid that, but I bet he'll revert the change again. Sure fucking hope FNA doesn't lock that one as the non-redirect version.

*breathes in*

>tfw every now and again go through the leak/who/ threads and try to remember which one are my posts

Fuck, suppose I should've seen this coming

First CyberKrail. Then TheBlackadder5. Now Thetrollsapprentice.

When will they learn?

Prisoner of the Judoon (SJA) in the stream

indiewire.com/2017/04/doctor-who-review-thin-ice-season-10-episode-3-recap-spoilers-1201810880/

SuperGrantZilla

Is there literally nothing we can do about this shit?

I was trying to make the articles more respectful as what I saw was incredibly demeaning and sexist towards dear Jodie. I refuse to apologise for having respect for women.

Aww, Thanks user

I hope Sarah Dollard is writing an episode for series 11. I love the smell of triggered Daily Fail readers the morning after.

>unironically watching le wacky British man show

>>>/tumblr/

Stop posting this shit.

This belongs in my mouth

Shada is non fucking canon and I will NOT be buying the DVD.

Kill the Moon might actually be my least favorite episode of all time. Every other line makes me think "Fuck this."

You're existence is non-canon.

Kek, this from someone who called Matt Lucas "a special cunt" on twitter. When will his bitterness about being banned from meeting the cast and crew end?

>he listens to the dialogue

>ywn sneak into a crowd shot in Doctor Who so that you can officially be canon in the DWU

n8 please

>twitter.com/by_lewis/status/937116154124034048

Hi Lewis.

what do we make of this, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=01Ln_KQDVbM

Is that a boy or grill

If Jodie stays until Series 13, it will be the first time since Season 1 that the number of the season corresponds with the incarnation of the Doctor it stars. Enjoy that fact

It's odd. I remember I was enjoying the episode until the shock reveal that the moon is a fucking egg, then thinking "wot.....wait.....WHAT THE FUCK... who wrote this shit?"

Haven't been able to force myself to watch the whole episode since.

Although Series 2 did star the second Doctor, David Tennant u idiot

The first section looks like every other title sequence on television, and the vortex bit looks kind of clunky. Not that it isn't pretty though,

It's well done and I like the concept of it, but no way would the beeb allow a title sequence to run for over 30 seconds.

Like I said last thread, I'm convinced that Thetrollsapprentice is actually Dimmeh. No one else would be that autistic about a page like that unless it was their own.

Agreed. I do hope the next theme is slower, like this one is tho

Apparently he keeps doing it because he doesn't know what W Mumford would think.

I should point out that W Mumford is also a non-/who/re wiki editor, who hasn't even been on for months.

That Hartnell fade over the logo is NICE

>pic related
NICE quads tho

I still think the zooms through space aren't fast enough after the ink blot finishes spreading, if that makes any sense? But I like the pace of the theme, especially the intro (up through 0:30)

I've always wondered why the third and fourth Doctors aren't called Smi and Cap, given that the second Doctor is called Ten?!

Could you explain how my post is bait, user?

Another reddit invasion incoming.

Fairly kino, but like lym said, it would need to be cut down. The theme song is exactly what I've always wanted for NuWho.

I'm glad I was never hype for it. I was actually posting on /who/ while series 8 aired but didn't get caught up with NuWho until late in the season. It was pretty funny seeing the hype followed by the reaction.

>the profile pic

why am i not surprised

twitter.com/TheDimmeh/status/936719842727559170

NSFL warning

It's kino

youtube.com/watch?v=4G_rbO53Mh0

Also,

>Music by Murray Gold

> non-/who/re
>but has fucking Kris Marshall as a profile pic
Are you sure user?

Reee why can't I make pages about actual Dr Who writers.

Chibbers is either gonna go full-on FUN ADVENTURE or turn it into a ‘proper adult’ evening TV serial. Literally no way to know.

Speaking of Marigold, does anyone have any potential successors in mind apart from the likes of Edmund Butt, Ben Foster, or Olafur Arnalds?

JONNY GREENWOOD

I know people here get autistic here about the wiki, but Who related stuff is fine in my eyes along with the /who/ stuff. It's the Star Wars shit that riles me up.

What part of is related to an "actual writer"?

I thought Ben Foster was just a conductor? does he do his own music?

He did Torchwood music.

Matt Jones wrote The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZC21HKL7Jg

Ben Foster's most kino creation

I think he means expand on it instead making it
>le same name as matt
>series poo

youtube.com/watch?v=MIgxoW3Fb1w

HEREHE COMES IN A RUDDY GREAT TRACTOR LADS

Is it just me who thinks this sounds a bit like 12's theme? Listen to the first 30 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=b8J40oteXow

Holy shit, I didn't know Owen Teale was in Torchwood. Vengence on Varos too.

Torchwood had some pretty kino music

youtube.com/watch?v=e-nz_FCHrq8

holy shit yeah I can hear it, mostly in the first 20 seconds

MERRY MOFFMAS

Sorry, user. I didn't realise it was one of our own. My bad, you're free to set it back to how it was, I won't touch it again.

last MOFFMAS

Also possibly Blair Mowat, who did the Class music. He's done other stuff too, but I've not heard any of that desu. Or, if I have, didn't realize Blair Mowat was the music composer.

After 12 yrs of Marigold, it's difficult to think of another music composer to replace him. Personally, I think Marigold has done some superb stuff, but yeah it's time to give someone else a chance.

Cristobal Tapia de Veer

Edward Russell is leaving his role as Brand Manager, and he dabbles in music... youtube.com/watch?v=8Puarn9ZmMc

Edward Russell for new composer. No, seriously, imagine Jodie facing the Vervoids with this music: youtube.com/watch?v=ry-vaRzLPNM