Warrior Bishop build best build

Warrior Bishop build best build.

that's just paladin

>Historically bishops who fought in battle didn't use swords but clubs.

maces, not clubs

i don't know the proper nerd terms but my favorite ever mmo character was my corrupter (?) in city of villains. i would hit the strong dude with debuffs followed up by proton volley, then the stalker would use their crit strike or whatever, and then i'd just set my character to follow our tank and run auto heal.

i didn't have to do shit after the first like three seconds of every boss battle

A mace is literally a type of club.

>not being a light armored, big two handed axe wielding barbarian

warrior/healer builds are literally for sissies

>"I kick arse for the lord!"

History channel has seen better days

>Templar 200 years before the Templar Order was established
Good thing Heahmund dies like a bitch.

This, come on OP.
Also Aethelcuck could kick that prettyboy's ass.

i love how this image encapsulates how shit the history channel is now

Hes gonna cuck our boy athelwolf

It's the Loosely Historic based Reality and Knock-Off shows Chanel now.

Fucking kids aging in this show.
Took me mins to figure out that dying guy was the son. And how did he get hurt & was almost dying from whatever he had?

That's a myth that originated from Dungeons and Dragons.

historically bishops who fought in battle used whatever they liked, but clubs were at times used to denote status as a commander, which most bishops were

yeah heard they used morning stars and staffs but OP was obviously drawing a similarity to classical rpg classes and D&D codified that bishops maces

There is absolutely no evidence for it, there's a single image of Odo of Bayeux on the Bayeux Tapestry with a mace, and from that came this legend that bishops used clubs in combat because it didn't spill blood. But commanders had maces as a symbol of their authority, and other non-clergy on the tapestry have maces.

the meme isn't that only clergymen used maces, but that the only weapons clergymen used were maces or other blunt instruments
it's bullshit either way

So I haven't watched the new season yet at all. Who is this guy and what has he done so far?

so floki will return from iceland to carry the show right

RIGHT?