How much until the inevitable female Harry reboot, what do you wanna see?

How much until the inevitable female Harry reboot, what do you wanna see?

>pic not related, she'll probably be black

I want to see a nerdy white girl get BLACKED

Why would anyone reboot the Harry Potter franchise, the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises!? Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

lesbian sex

>female Harry
>male Ginny
>they can't make Black people poor so the Wesley's will remain White
Sup Forums would love it.

Wouldn't be surprised if a TV series set in the HP universe surfaced in the next few years. They'd be stupid to not make one, especially with the renewed interest in the franchise from the Fantastic Beats films

i will fap to female ron

Stupid dumb moe shit

Would enjoy a black female Harry Potter that got BLEACHED on a regular basis.

Not for another decade or two, hopefully. They're going to make sequels for Fantastic Beasts. I don't know why when the first holds well on it's own. Depp is just going to steal the show anyway. I'd love to see a Quiddich movie instead.

Here's your reboot. Make an American version set in the Ilvermorny School, in the years during and following the Great Depression.

I don't see it as likely while the Fantastic Beasts movies are being released. You wouldn't be seeing the LOTR tv series while the hobbit movies were being released

>not sure if it's racist to refuse consent to a black man

fuck that would be so hot

>imply girl Harry won't also be Muslim

Lmao female Severia Snape rejected by chad Lincoln Evans, who likes Severia, and gets picked on by Jamie, the hot popular bitch who constantly harrases Severia, and tries to get in Lincoln's pants.

Eventually Lincoln dumps Severia and bangs Jamie, and they start going out and get married, while Severia is still madly in love with him, and continues to look after his daughter that looks exactly like Jamie.

Just read a fanfiction instead.

fuck imagine a Muslim Female Harry Potter that got GANG-CRUSADED

is this show actually good beyond animation?

I only know about this because the composer did music for godzilla movies and i like her style

I actually want to see that...

Yeah, they will make her a paki, pajeet or samir... pinoy for shit tier AZN.

>Muslim
>practicing withcraft

>Black Hogwarts student uses a love potion on Fem Ron.