Any good religion kino?

Any good religion kino?

if you're wrong as a believer you also receive eternal suffering for not picking the right religion. atheism could be the correct faith as equally as any other religion, it's as simple as conjecturing "I think there is a God that will reward atheists with eternal joy" and putting belief behind it

>ignoring the Earthly rewards of faith

Honestly I badly miss being Christian. It was much easier when I believed it was all about love and that morality was real and not entirely subjective.

This wager is the same one used by Global Warming enthusiasts when insisting it doesn't make since not to spend countless trillions on their plans.

>love and morality is subjective

Give me an objection base for morality that doesn't involve religion. The closest you can get is utilitarianism...which in practice is pretty subjective.

dear god a brainlet
less of a brainlet, but still improvement is needed

Wait, who is seriously arguing that love is not subjective? How the hell would it be anything else?

What the fuck did he mean by this?

why would i exclude religion? its true moron

how do i improve?

Then that's what you should have objected to.

>if you're wrong as a believer you also receive eternal suffering for not picking the right religion
wrong

i did. what the fuck are talking about?

right

If you are Muslim you will go straight to Christian hell.

yes he's right

Well of course, they are the same place and nobody is actually saved they just think they are because they want to believe nice things about the book they read.

>If you believe in God, but not the right one, you suffer.
>If you dont believe in God, but believe in a God that promotes non-believing, you go to heaven.

No, your exact post was:

">love and morality is subjective"

Religion was not mentioned at all.

Average Christian: disbelieves in millions of gods
Average Atheist: disbelieves in millions of gods plus one

love and morality are subject to Goodness. God is Goodness itself. Are you a brainlet?

Except that's real

Even assuming you are correct, when speaking to non believers they often use this argument. Which is a terrible argument, because the same case be made for dragon insurance.

Or is God more than goodness? If God is the creator, he is everything, good and bad.