>*rubs back of head*
>"hehe--lemmeassummin"
>*sniffles*

he's a big nose

It was a shit. I stopped at episode 8

Because it's not made by DC

I'm early on, where's the nose dive?

Should’ve been like the first 10 minutes the whole way through

It gets better as it goes on. The last 4 episodes are the best thing Netflix Marvel has done.

that's good to hear, I really liked episode 1; and really like what they're doing with frank as a guy

The final episodes are fantastic. Not sure why there isn't more hype about this.

I like it

most of the series is garbage, end of ep 1 and end of ep 13 are the only good parts

Because it pisses off the alt right lmao, they can't stand that they got BTFO by a gun wielding republican

Last two episodes in particular are fucking brutal. Closest thing I can think of in terms of up-close and extreme violence is the fire extinguisher scene in Irreversible.

does frank actually fuck micro's wife?

probably but the most they show is just kissing

Why ruin the surprise?

No she kisses him then apologizes and I was actually a bit annoyed that Punisher lets the kiss continue for more than a second.

>Why is this so good?
It's not

but does Frank fuck Karen?
I'd fuck Karen

He fucks her for hours on end while Micro watches and cries while masturbating.

Franks cucks him while he watches on security cameras. Full penetration is shown.

No, they're saving Daredevil cuckoldry for season two. But they did have some explosive moments though. Also I think he's gonna fuck the feminist cop lady with the nice belly. Basically it's a harem anime with guns and Frank screaming

is frank chad?

I was surprised by the Luke Cage cameo in that scene. Didn't think Netflix would go that far.

cape teevi show wus kino berry good dee cee beetfo

me wikey wen supa hero go PUNCH PUNCH

This was a snoozefest.

Yawn.

CAGED.com

no, but she later admits she's been with lots of men after her husband faked his death. And we know for a fact that micro has cameras all around the house. So unless she fucked the guys in their apartment, micro saw his wife getting fucked in his house. And he couldn't do shit about. Like a good little cuck

I mean he is a hacker who worked in the public sector
life already cucked him, his wife may as well do the same

talking to you goys while I watch

MASK U SUM'N MICRO

HOW YOU GON' PROTECT THEM?
THINGS HAVE CHANGED

yeah his voice does sound kinda nigg

The punisher is one of my favorite shows

it's pretty fun

because you are low test

I wont deny this; my man panties end up in a moist, homoerotic glow, I cook and clean, I cross dress.

It's shit. It's literally half Homeland with the "I'm an Arabic female who will get the evil white American soldiers for the crimes they committed". And the other half is "I'm not the awesome season 2 Daredevil Punisher anymore, I'm a depressed weirdo who only kills white guys, oh and my family was killed by the CIA and not the mob".

is homeland good?

PUNDISHERRR smush bad guy with HAMRERER

Does Jon Bernthal just have a clause in all of his contracts stating that he has to cuck someone in whatever show he's in?

Give me the motivation to go beyond episode 2

haven't watched any since day 1

Lewis (the PTSD soldier terrorist) doesn't exist in the comics.

They put him in because they wanted a gun control message, a "veteran soldier NRA are terrorists" message.

Fucking kikes.

They did a shitty adaptation of my favorite comics just because they're so fucking PC.

This is pathetic.

>it's not a Billy scene

Skipped

>I HAD A GOOD HOME BUT I LEFT

It's Marvel's most mature and grounded tv show. If there were no "Punisher" comic, it would still be regarded as a tense and well-acted drama about CIA corruption, male bonding and PTSD'd war vets. It plumbs some really ugly emotional shit.

>they wanted a gun control message

The main character hijacks a van load of assorted weapons and uses them to wipe out scumbags like a one-man A-Team with his safety catch off you STUPID FUCKING CUNT

Fucking this. I knew Sup Forums would get triggered hardcore over the fake Nam vet subplot.

Dude's the archetypal Ted Nugent chickenhawk type.

It's not, really.
It's mostly a protagonist that spend his time whining, killing straight white males, showing the female arabic cop and her jewish partner like they're the real heroes, while the liberal female journalist is badass, the wife of Micro, who is also a jew, is an alcoholic middle age white woman who would fuck anybody.

The marines are dangerous and unstable people, the NRA fans are conspiracy theorists and liars, the only good guy in the first episodes is a mexican getting bullied by straight white men, the govt and the CIA are bad people, but only the straight white men ones.

Pretty ((())) if you want my opinion.

>NRA cap
>vet
>lies about his military history
>fat
>pretty shitty man all around
>rant about conspiracies
>rant about the jews

It's like the producers imagined him after watching a CNN report about muh racist gun owners in the rust belt.

On a side note, Madani was hot as fuck.

Dye her hair red, lighten her skin a little and you got the perfect real life FemShep.

>come on, we have to find a how arab for the mandatory hot female
>it's 2017, you can't expect me to put two straight white people as lead characters, do you?
>here are the note from our masters, we need:
>a jew
>an arab
>a slut white female
>a black
>another jew
>a bunch of white dudes, but only as bad guys

I really liked it, although I went in with hopes for and something following along the lines of the Punisher MAX series (read them if you fucking haven't)
That being said the show really hit home for me showing a side of Frank you don't really see much in the comics, and you can't deny that Bernthal played the role phenomenally.

Who gives the fuck about stupid conspiratorial bullshit when the lady in question is fucking hot?

C'mon. Pretty ladies are just that. No need to make up shit.

Which of the two was the most redundant character? The whole Lewis arc didn't do much for me at all, I don't know why it got so much screentime other than culminating in Frank putting his life and name on the line once again

>Who gives the fuck about stupid conspiratorial bullshit when the lady in question is fucking hot?
Good goy.

>The whole Lewis arc didn't do much for me at all
Of course, it was made up for the series so they could put a political message in the show. It doesn't exist in the comics.

>implying it isn't an accurate stereotype

MY MAN!
ATTABOY!
Jon Bernthal vs Tommy Wiseau ball catch standoff when?

GOOD BOY
GOOD GIRL

cause you're a tard

This is pretty much how I felt too. I wanted something different, but I really appreciated it for what it was. It was a decent government conspiracy drama with random moments of extreme violence.

This, plus the story turned out alright